Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) (63320 Views)

List Of Dead Nollywood Stars / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director / Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead? (Nollywood Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by everyday: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2013
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by ladenz(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2013
naijagut:

I saw people chasing you, I was worrid, I tried stoping them but conldn't then knowing their names, they are favour, goodness and wisdom.
You are blessed and lifted?

LIKE THE PAGE AND SEE MORE

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=180738152113715&refid=5

I saw people chasing you, I was worrid, I tried stoping them but conldn't then knowing their names, they are favour, goodness and wisdom.
You are blessed and lifted?

LIKE THE PAGE AND SEE MORE

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=180738152113715&refid=5

I

you are the one chasing me out of this thread. o n pe ko to WORRID angry
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by flames77(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2013
r.i.p dear, we are gonna miss you
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by marthaidoghor: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2013
oh my God what is happenin to nollywood actress, they need fasting and prayers ooooo, may God help them.
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by ifeojobas(f): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Akshow: nigerians and their search for sensational supernatural news. What are u insinuating by asking if she was the only wife?

I think this person meant that she ddnt get the chance to be a mother or more before she died....was she only wife? Not was she the only wife?.........
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by tommykiwi(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2013
Lagusta: RIP...... but I don't know her.....
Must U know her b4 U send ur condolence message? R.I.P !
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by nicechic(f): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Uwakuwak: Just like that?was she only wife" RIP;-(:-P
. wats ds one sayin
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by mjlumideee(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2013
voltron: It could be diabetic neuropathy
no be nueropathy, na Ayepathy
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by shellyboi: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
What again, so so sad! R*i*P Janet....
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
sad.....rest in peace
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by eulizzy: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
So sad. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by dollarlander: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jealousy breeds Envy, Envy breed Hatred, Hatred breeds Death.

This is the way Nolly Wood will continue to kill themselves. Especially these Yoruba actors and actresses.
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Ukutsgp(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
ifeojobas:

I think this person meant that she ddnt get the chance to be a mother or more before she died....was she only wife? Not was she the only wife?.........
thank u. Dnt mind dos wu lacked understanding of simple english like dis.
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by willyray(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
she was to young to go
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Uwakuwak: Just like that?was she only wife" RIP;-(:-P
wat has dat got to do with anything??
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by solid16: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Rip sad
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by oohunt: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.

Was she in Tinsel?
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by afreekah: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2013
r. i. p
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Agents: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2013
R.i.p,may God give her family the hearth to bear the this great loss
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Wendyslim(f): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2013
Rip to her ,but the pix is not clear for easy identification
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Wendyslim(f): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2013
dollarlander: Jealousy breeds Envy, Envy breed Hatred, Hatred breeds Death.

This is the way Nolly Wood will continue to kill themselves. Especially these Yoruba actors and actresses.
. Attention seeker. Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.