Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,470 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

"Jim Iyke Is Responsible For My Pregnancy"- Nancy Alofinaka Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Jim Iyke Is Responsible For My Pregnancy"- Nancy Alofinaka Cries Out (1799 Views)

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Best Dressed Man- Omotola (photos) / Jim Iyke Is Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Jim Iyke Is Responsible For My Pregnancy"- Nancy Alofinaka Cries Out by amakaikeng(f): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ok! Like seriously, I am routing for the now #JesustamedJimIyke and in fact, I am a big fan of the #JimNadiarelationship. Just thought I should clear that first, but if the allegations being made by the lady in the pic to the right with Jim is anything to go by, then we might be back to where we started, i.e controversies trailing Jim.

According to the girl who is a Mass Communications undergrad at the Unversity of Calabar, Cross River State, Jim Iyke got her pregnant. The girl identified as Nancy Alofinaka is said to be the daughter of a lagos based millionaire businessman. Nancy also accused Jim Iyke of collecting N2 million from her to renovate his house in Lagos.

However, Ghanian born beauty and Jim's boo, has defended her man saying, the girl was paid to tarnish Jim Iyke's reputation. http://amakaikenga..com/2013/10/jim-iyke-is-responsible-for-my.html

Re: "Jim Iyke Is Responsible For My Pregnancy"- Nancy Alofinaka Cries Out by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wetin u con want make do:-/
Re: "Jim Iyke Is Responsible For My Pregnancy"- Nancy Alofinaka Cries Out by lincy(f): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
I tot dey just deliver jim iyke for. Good or is it for publicity sturnt, d pics I see is a recent one not an old pics, jim iyke how much were u paid to toll with Gods name? The money ur get from dis act is filty for christ seek. U can play arouns buf don't joke with Gods name

(1) (Reply)

"Toolz Makes Me Feel Good" - Tunde Demuren (lover) / See Raunchy Pics! What Afrocandy Did With Her Strippers In Lagos [18+ Only] / Photo : See Pic Of Young Thug's New Iphone Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.