Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Jewish Messiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jewish Messiah (1207 Views)

Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jewish Messiah by macof(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
"Jesus" never existed, that name was made out of error in translations of the Bible.
The Jews call him "Yeshua".
Yeshua also never existed(yeshua as portrayed by the Bible)
The real yeshua was not born of a virgin, Jews call Mary a prostitute who had an affair outside marriage.
The Jews had prophecies of certain Messiahs(Cyrus the Great of Persia was one, he was the Messiah of the Jews and helped them return to their land and rebuild their temple)

A few criteria for the Jewish Messiah which yeshua claimed to be
1. He must be a descendant of king David, through the bloodline of king Solomon
Yeshua was actually a descendant of David through the blood line of Solomon and for this the Jews thought him to be the Messiah(at least when he Iwas still little)
2. He must be ruler over Israel
3. He must lead the Israelis to build the third temple(this is why the Jews were furious at yeshua when he said he would destroy the temple and build it up in 3days, not only that they thought he was joking because it is impossible to rebuild should a temple in 3days but also because anyone who isn't the Messiah shouldn't dare make such statements.
4. The Messiah must Have a male son( yeshua was gay)
5. He must re-install the judges(probably meaning the Sahedrin)
6. He would not tolerate evil and corruption
7. Hunger and illness would end under his leadership
8. The Jews would experience eternal Joy and gladness
9. Jews all over the world shall come back to Israel
10. He would be a messenger of peace(yeshua was peaceful)
11. Nations would recognize the wrongs they did Israel
12. People of the world would turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance(this is partially happening now, as African Christians call the name of Jesus)
13. Ruined cities and stolen artifacts of Israel shall be restored
14. No more war in Israel(some say in the world)

At the birth of yeshua and as he was growing up in Nazareth some priests joyed for they thought he was the Messiah and would gather military powers such that he would deliver them from the Romans(yeshua did nothing to liberate Israel from Rome)

While others viewed Yeshua as a philosopher and spiritual teacher not into military but would deliver the Jews in a spiritual sense and bring them closer to God by interpreting the Torah better than Moses who collected it from God.

The Jews have records of numerous false Messiah
1. Judas Maccabeus: Led successful protest against antiochus seleucid empire
2. Simon of Perae:
3. Athronges: A rebel against Herod
4. Yeshua of Nazareth
5. Judas of Galilee:
6. Menahem ben Judas: Grandson of Judas of Galilee. He lead his troop in a revolt against Agrippa the 2nd.
7. Theudas:
8. Titus Vespas: A Roman emperor who flavius josephus claimed to be the Messiah
9. John of Gischala: He lead the Israelis in the first war against the Romans.
10. Moses of Crete: claimed to be reincarnation of Moses, he lead many Jews to the red sea, many of whom drowned. He escaped and hid himself.
11. Abu Isa: Claimed to be instructed by God to free the Israelis from the threat of the Persians.
12. Serene the Christian: Born in Syria, converted to judaism and preached believing to be the Messiah. The Jews at the time paid tithes to him
13. David Alroy: He claimed to be the Messiah and wanted his first mission to be to free the Jews from Moslem invasions. He was killed in his sleep
14. Asher Kay: A German philosopher claimed to be the forerunner of the Messiah who would appear in few months. After his death his followers worshipped him as the Messiah.
15. Sabbatai leader of the sabbateans: An Israeli Jew turned Muslim
16. Jacob Joseph Frank: claimed to be the reincarnation of David
17. Eve Frank: daughter of JJF, claimed to be the reincarnation of Mary and second manifestation of God.
18. Goel Ratzon: the last to claim to be the Messiah, he had healing powers and lived with his 32 wives and 89 children.
Re: The Jewish Messiah by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
And this landed to the deaf ear of African christians
Re: The Jewish Messiah by macof(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: And this landed to the deaf ear of African christians

Exactly
Most Christians are so dumb that they have let the Vatican control their minds
Re: The Jewish Messiah by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2013
So Why does It hurt U..
Av U seen any Christian bothering himself about Shit..
We only believe in the Essence n significance of our lives..doing good helping others n letting the Creator's Light guide us..

But u were brought up a Christian u chose to derail..
U av no peace of mind that's y u keep looking for dead facts to satisfy ur Sin filled Life...

The Devil has a factory in ur life not just a workshop because u are beyond idle..

U seek to destroy others by spewing shiit out of ur heart..

U'll never find peace cept u embrace His Love..

The name Of The Lord is A Strong Tower..the righteous runneth into it n is safe...

Come Unto me all ye that labor n are heavy laden n I'll give u rest..

I am The Way The Truth and The Life....

Life With no purpose is not worth living...
Jesus Is The reason that makes life worth living..

I know u'll come ASAP to blast me with more misguided facts and ure sorry merry band of Atheists n pagans would e-lynch/e-crucify me....

But deep down u'll all know that this is The Truth...

Embrace The Love of Jesus..
He asks of Nothing..Just tread on The narrow lane Of Righteousness n he'll b with U..

That's all..

Peace

1 Like

Re: The Jewish Messiah by Emusan(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Actually Jesus doesn't exist to those who didn't believe on Him but to those whom Jesus has redeemed from sin & death, He truly exists! Then you will know that there's more to what is written in the Bible because to me if most Christians depend on the written of Bible only, Christianity will be no where to be found again but Jesus whom you say is never existed keeps manifest Himself to people.
Christians don't serve a dead God or non-existed God. I'm a living testimony I have personal encounter with Jesus.....you can deny yourself about Jesus existence it doesn't change anything about Him because you're leaving under His grace.....have it in mind many theories, article debate have come and gone about Jesus just to disprove His existence yet He remains.... even when He was present on this earth people discard His saying...Mcaof you won't be the first and the last.
My prayer is God will shine His light on you and those who still doubting His existence.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: The Jewish Messiah by macof(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Emusan I have told u severely that you are a slave. Go to Israel and lick the feet of your Jewish masters.
Or better still, suck d d*ck of ur Vatican leaders.
Re: The Jewish Messiah by macof(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: So Why does It hurt U..
Av U seen any Christian bothering himself about Shit..
We only believe in the Essence n significance of our lives..doing good helping others n letting the Creator's Light guide us..

But u were brought up a Christian u chose to derail..
U av no peace of mind that's y u keep looking for dead facts to satisfy ur Sin filled Life...

The Devil has a factory in ur life not just a workshop because u are beyond idle..

U seek to destroy others by spewing shiit out of ur heart..

U'll never find peace cept u embrace His Love..

The name Of The Lord is A Strong Tower..the righteous runneth into it n is safe...

Come Unto me all ye that labor n are heavy laden n I'll give u rest..

I am The Way The Truth and The Life....

Life With no purpose is not worth living...
Jesus Is The reason that makes life worth living..

I know u'll come ASAP to blast me with more misguided facts and ure sorry merry band of Atheists n pagans would e-lynch/e-crucify me....

But deep down u'll all know that this is The Truth...

Embrace The Love of Jesus..
He asks of Nothing..Just tread on The narrow lane Of Righteousness n he'll b with U..

That's all..

Peace

You think I do this for myself? Am doing this because it's my duty as a Yoruba pagan to let people know the truth, it's important to acquire knowledge.

The Vatican has been feeding you Christians lies and you believe them blindly.

The Jews are in the best position to tell you all you need about yeshua.
Can you see how foolish you are as a Christian to think a Roman knows better about yeshua than his own people.

The Jews call him a false Messiah, but wat if he was really the Messiah? the Messiah the Jews talk about is for themselves not for the world. I don't get why non-Jews would want to worship a Jewish Messiah.

Take for instance Oduduwa, he is the Messiah of the Yoruba race and he would forever be praised but you don't see Yoruba people telling non-Yoruba to praise him.

Much less a false Jewish Messiah.

So tell me, who is telling the truth- The Vatican or The Jews?
Re: The Jewish Messiah by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
macof:

You think I do this for myself? Am doing this because it's my duty as a Yoruba pagan to let people know the truth, it's important to acquire knowledge.

The Vatican has been feeding you Christians lies and you believe them blindly.

The Jews are in the best position to tell you all you need about yeshua.
Can you see how foolish you are as a Christian to think a Roman knows better about yeshua than his own people.

The Jews call him a false Messiah, but wat if he was really the Messiah? the Messiah the Jews talk about is for themselves not for the world. I don't get why non-Jews would want to worship a Jewish Messiah.

Take for instance Oduduwa, he is the Messiah of the Yoruba race and he would forever be praised but you don't see Yoruba people telling non-Yoruba to praise him.

Much less a false Jewish Messiah.

So tell me, who is telling the truth- The Vatican or The Jews?

gibberish
Re: The Jewish Messiah by macof(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

gibberish

I expected more from you.
Wat a shame to your ancestors you are
Re: The Jewish Messiah by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2013
macof:

I expected more from you.
Wat a shame to your ancestors you are

As A Christian..
I wouldn't reply U..
Instead I'll say Father Forgive them for they know not what they do..

I am not A Catholic..
I am a Protestant..

And Protestants Where the first Christians..
Even before The day of Pentecost There were Christians..

And Even before The Catholic Church existed there were Pentecostal Christians Who believed in The Holy spirit been Our comforter..

Mr get ur facts right..
U make it Seem like The Disciples Of Jesus were Romans..
Re: The Jewish Messiah by macof(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

As A Christian..
I wouldn't reply U..
Instead I'll say Father Forgive them for they know not what they do..

I am not A Catholic..
I am a Protestant..

And Protestants Where the first Christians..
Even before The day of Pentecost There were Christians..

And Even before The Catholic Church existed there were Pentecostal Christians Who believed in The Holy spirit been Our comforter..

Mr get ur facts right..
U make it Seem like The Disciples Of Jesus were Romans..

the disciples of Jesus worshipped him as the Messiah like many people worshipped other false Messiah.
The Romans thought of how convenient it was to transform this false Messiah into the Messiah of the world, in order to acquire such political power that military couldn't provide.
They killed of all those that knew the truth.
They killed of those that refused to believe them.
Re: The Jewish Messiah by lepasharon(f): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2014
I just discovered a term "ebionite " and found this thread
Re: The Jewish Messiah by macof(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
lepasharon: I just discovered a term "ebionite " and found this thread

And wat does it mean?
Re: The Jewish Messiah by lepasharon(f): 1:55am On Aug 15, 2014
macof:

And wat does it mean?

Early Christians sect from around 2nd century bc kind of like messianic Jews
Re: The Jewish Messiah by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
On the last day
U will stand before your creator and account for every single word u wrote on dis thread

Macof, u're just carried away by the excitement of the knowledge u've accumulated.

But I av seen a better scholar who was transformed when he encountered the true light, His name is Paul of Tarsus

A great academia and graduate of Law (the ancient law ) and he was considered one of the hottest brain of his time

He persecuted the early Christians by killing dem, but later became a tool of honour.

Paul ended up writing 13 books and for 1,900yrs nw, the relevance's of those books are undeminishing.

So I tink u've been brainwashed by one of this evil western Authors.

Last Advice
Redefine Yourself to you 1st Love
Jesus Christ

Salom
Re: The Jewish Messiah by macof(m): 1:31am On Sep 08, 2014
lepasharon:

Early Christians sect from around 2nd century bc kind of like messianic Jews

Pls tell me more
Re: The Jewish Messiah by macof(m): 1:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Simkreative: On the last day
U will stand before your creator and account for every single word u wrote on dis thread

Macof, u're just carried away by the excitement of the knowledge u've accumulated.

But I av seen a better scholar who was transformed when he encountered the true light, His name is Paul of Tarsus

A great academia and graduate of Law (the ancient law ) and he was considered one of the hottest brain of his time

He persecuted the early Christians by killing dem, but later became a tool of honour.

Paul ended up writing 13 books and for 1,900yrs nw, the relevance's of those books are undeminishing.

So I tink u've been brainwashed by one of this evil western Authors.

Last Advice
Redefine Yourself to you 1st Love
Jesus Christ

Salom

Your long epistle means nothing. These are hard facts here either table a rebuttal or accept your Jesus is a fake and get lost
Re: The Jewish Messiah by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Atheist desire to tink and act like God, they deny their existence, and live a life of "I DONT CARE"

But here is a secret about Atheist

They are afraid of eternity, so they gave themselves a reason not to be afraid.

If Chinua Achebe will be given another chance to write another book from the dead land, am pretty sure the title will be sumtin like "ATHEISM IS WRONG" or "THE IGNORANCE OF ATHEIST"

Like I said before
Macof
U will account for every blasphemous word u wrote on this thread

Salom

(1) (Reply)

Is GOD Partial?? / My Visit To Chris Okotie Church / Prophetic Ministry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.