Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State (4623 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by freeR1: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: I don't believe Awo would have done the same thing, Akintola most definitely wouldn't have time for this kind of Shenanigans. I not sure Ojuyobo belongs in the same league as those two.

Ojuyobo didn't have to rub it in like this.

What is your issue with Tinubu exactly?
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by amarilo: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
lmao, do you realize that guy is more Yoruba than you? You should see the light like him and stop living like a primitive man
He is not Yoruba, he is Yeboah like you. We Yoruba people are loyal to our area father. So sud off
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by freeR1: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
nameo: That is a BIG LIE

What is the lie? Her grandma was iyaloja long before Tinubu was a governor. It is in their family just like Asipa, abore etc titles. Obj holds a chieftaincy as 2nd in command to the Oba of Owa or so. If he dies, his son or grandson will get the title.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
For me ooo Congrats to her
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by fluteman: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
payless: This has to stop as soon as possible. Why must Tinubu be dominating the whole of SW? Why this man is allowed to force himself on the whole of SW as "Asiwaju"? I don't like this a bit. Is Tinubu and family the only people in SW? SMH!

Tinubu is no Awolowo or Abiola.

Too bad you are just ignorant of your culture and tradition........Iyaloja title is placed in the Tinubu family, just like ashipa, balogun etc in their respective families. In short, it is passed from members in the Tinubu family as a matter of tradition and not politics. The Tinubu familly nominates someone for the King of Lagos approval.

Tinubu's mum was Iyaloja way before Tinubu became known and the Tinubu dynasty is a very important one in lagos traditionally.

Its good to seek knowledge when you are in doubt...do not embarass yourself again wink
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
On behalf of Eggheaders, the Babaloja of Nairaland, and Desola, the Iyaloja of Nairaland, I say congratulations.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by ademotors166: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
this babe u*gly ohh....... choi im papa money no fit buy beauty.
Last Bullet:
That mouth can actually be put to good use, if you know what I mean.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by ademotors166: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmm!

What is an 'IYALOJA'? Sounds like the head of a SECRET WITCHCRAFT-CULT. undecided
No telling how many innocent virgins were sacrificed at this coronation to give her the usual magical MAMA SUWE powers to make 'drugs' disappia from the shytting 'po' at all international HAIR-PORTS in this world! CHAI!!! cry

WHY ARE ALL HIS CHILDREN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DARK AND FUGLY? Na SHRINE-CURSE? undecided

See [size=20pt]WOR-WORITUS EMERITUS![/size] cry
This na REAL EYO MASQUERADE!!!!
Kei!!!! cry
She seems to be laughing. . . but she looks like she is CRYING IN PAIN!

See as she dey BLLLLLLLLLLLACK like the charcoal wey DEVIL dey take cook for HELL KITCHEN!!! cry
Man fit *4UCK* her mouth for night thinking na her ToeToe o! grin
For once, I agree with you. See the bolded.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by kofoshi: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ugly binch!
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by amarilo: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
fluteman:

Too bad you are just ignorant of your culture and tradition........Iyaloja title is placed in the Tinubu family, just like ashipa, balogun etc in their respective families. In short, it is passed from members in the Tinubu family as a matter of tradition and not politics. The Tinubu familly nominates someone for the King of Lagos approval.

Tinubu's mum was Iyaloja way before Tinubu became known and the Tinubu dynasty is a very important one in lagos traditionally.

Its good to seek knowledge when you are in doubt...do not embarass yourself again wink
but tinubu is not from Lagos.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by freeR1: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
amarilo: but tinubu is not from Lagos.

Oh, he is from Iragbigi in Osun state! Bode George the ex-convict told us so. Nonsense!
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by BrokenTV: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
amarilo: He is not Yoruba, he is Yeboah like you. We Yoruba people are loyal to our area father. So sud off

boy how old are you, so you are always royal to your area father. boy wake up.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by tpia5: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
amarilo: but tinubu is not from Lagos.

then why was his mum the iyaloja.

shouldnt that tell you he probably IS from lagos?

at least on his mum's side?
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by amarilo: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
tpia@:

then why was his mum the iyaloja.

shouldnt that tell you he probably IS from lagos?

at least on his mum's side?
But in Nigeria you are from your fathers side.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by tpia5: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Then that means he's from lagos on his father's side.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Rubbish!
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by tpia5: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by tpia5: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by musiwa112: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
what nonsense are you talking about, this is tinubu real mother, tinubu was never adopted.. tinubu is not from osun state... he is not from iragbigi. tinubu, i believe change his name from ahmed mogaji to tinubu.. for political gain.. because it is easy to win election with a well know name that is what ahmed mogaji did.

so the title is not his family title... iyaloja of lagos is only appointed by the oba of lagos. not market women... and iya loja position is not a family title.. it is not like other title that are family title.

iyaloja of lagos is not a family title. it is a title any yoruba person can be appointed as. you have to know tinubu does not give a shiit how people think.

it is not a royal title.. it has no royal blood line, just an honor title anyone can be given.. been given the title of iyaloja of lagos is different from iyaloja of lagos state. he created the title himself.. may be they did not want to give her. i dont know.

it is not a real title.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-YpjVjFJf__s/UbzTPg9D2QI/AAAAAAAAQkM/ZEBQwLnbzyU/s1600/tinubu+mother+dead+naijagists.jpg[/img]
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by amarilo: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
tpia@:
Are you saying she had no kids at all?

Obviously,there's more to the story than what we know.

To all intents and purposes, he's her son, and moreover, his daughter was given the hereditary iyaloja title.
Is this woman childless before he adopted Tinubu? What of Wale Tinubu is he adopted as well or is he from another Tinubu family diff from Alhaja.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
This is very very wrong!!!

This is extremely wrong!!

Did the native market women decide on this or was she handpicked?

This is wrong!
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by tpia5: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
amarilo: Is this woman childless before he adopted Tinubu? What of Wale Tinubu is he adopted as well or is he from another Tinubu family diff from Alhaja.

I know nothing about the subject, and neither does it concern me.

Am i gaining anything from any nigerian politician?

Am i sharing in any of the national cake?

No i'm not.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by stebell(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
payless: This has to stop as soon as possible. Why must Tinubu be dominating the whole of SW? Why this man is allowed to force himself on the whole of SW as "Asiwaju"? I don't like this a bit. Is Tinubu and family the only people in SW? SMH!

Tinubu is no Awolowo or Abiola.

For once yu hv said something gud but dont know if yu meant it tho

Anyways i jus want to believe dat Tinubu is now de crowned god of SWners

like i always say APC is de worst tin to happen to dis country Naija
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
stebell:

For once yu hv said something gud but dont know if yu meant it tho

Anyways i jus want to believe dat Tinubu is now de crowned god of SWners

like i always say APC is de worst tin to happen to dis country Naija

It shows I am never blinded by ethnicity or religion. I say it the way it is; unlike some of you.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by aljharem(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hahahaha, APC and the Tinubu slaves.

SMH
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by scarletddt: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
He is the awolowo of the modern south-weat region. Take it or leave it. There fote-parents have secured the past,now and the bidding or bargaining the future of dere generation...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by banzuz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
gistyinka:
PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State. Before is Tinuba mother and after the death of her Former Lagos state governor install her first Daughter to the chieftain title.

http://gistyinka.net/photos-tinubus-first-daughter-crowned-the-new-iyaloja-of-lagos-state/

She obviously smokes marijuana.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. / Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. / “Igbos Don't Matter”:Tinubu Treading On Same Path That Destroyed Awolowo, Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.