Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family (3528 Views)

When A Bundle Of Joy Became A Burden / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / My Bundle Of Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by omogenaija(f): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2006
Sir Kay:

@ omogenaja,

That's taken. See you next year June 11, when she'ld be a year old

ok. bye till then wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by Consultant(f): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I pray God's blessings on her and her siblings.
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by Akolawole(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2006
@SirKay

No wonder you've be running away from Sports for a while so as to evade some of us who can eat well on the day of Christening grin

Congratulations Sir!

Next time, its gonna be twins(Amen).

I will pass the good news to your Arsenal fans and the entire Sports people.
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by alheri(f): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2006
OMG, Congratulations sir kay! Why do I have tears in my eyes? Oh what a blessing it is having a newly born baby! I'm really happy for you, regards to madam and the newest princess in your family.

ITS A GIRL! ITS A GIRL!
YOU MUST BE REALLY EXCITED, I AM!

GOD BLESS THE BABY, AMEN!
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by olat(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2006
Congratulations, Uncle Sir Kay, its really wonderful with the latest addition to ur family.
May God bless ur household.
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by michy(f): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2006
omogenaija:

what is ngozi nwalla ?
[/quoti think its Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
The finance minister
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by michy(f): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2006
congrats sir kay.
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2006
SIR KAY,
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS OOO. and i pray the 'blessings' goes round to all NAIRALANDERS TOO!!! When is the naming. Abi u no go invite US
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by Priscila(f): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
COngrats Sirkay for the getting a young Priscila.
God has anointed her and I pray she live to see 100 and 1 years.
Happy birthday!

I was wondering where you had disappeared to in that sports forum.
Congrats once more
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by dominobaby(f): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
Congratulobia sir kay!
Warmest regards to da new baby, her siblings n ur wife.
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by dominobaby(f): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
Congratulobia sir kay!
Warmest regards to da new baby, her siblings n ur wife.
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by IAH(f): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2006
Congrats Sir Kay! God bless you and your family. cheesy
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by babadee(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2006
congratulations sir Kay, may God bless you and your family and give you the wisdom to raise them right
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by SirKay3(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ All,

Am so grateful for your congratulatory messages so far, I pray that good things shall never cease to happen in our lives.

If anyone wish to attend the naming get together, which is coming up this Sunday by God's grace, call me on my cellphone, 08023121372, so I can give you the description to my house. My house is in MOSAN, by SHAGARI ESTATE close to ABIDAP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, Alimosh, Lagos.

@ Akolawole,

Actually I didnt run away from my usual contribution to sports or other threads pls, but my two laptops at home went bad at the same time. One had power pack problem, the other memory. I'm not used to going to the cafe to browse or check mails, some of the contributions I made were from my cellphone.

I'm retiring after 4 kids o
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by DaHitler(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2006
Post a picture or it didn't happen. cheesy

Congrats!
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by hotangel2(f): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2006
Congratubaby. Awww, it's a girl. U know u have to show us pictures when she's 3 months old.

So we have another baby on NL apart from Medube's Daughter, the gorgeous Fayola. smiley

Congrats sir kay, say hi to the baby mama. smiley
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by chy(f): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2006
Congrats sir kay she is almost my birthday mate mine
is june 12 woaw the lord is goodooo
and good luck to all wives to be including the poster
Amen
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by freddie1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2006
congrats bros and may His light continue to shine on you and your entire family, amin! wink
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by SirKay3(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2006
So much appreciate your goodwill messages. good things shall never cease in our lives
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by SirKay3(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2006
@ ALL,

Today is the D-Day, no NAIRALANDER gave me call, to find out details about the naming ceremony o.

Meanwhile, members of the ARSENAL SUPPORTERS CLUB in Nigeria are fully represented here

NAIRALANDERS in Lagos, Naija, where are you all
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by mamatee: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2007
c
co
con
cong
congr
congra
congrat
congratu
congratul
congratula
congratulat
congratulatio
congratulation
Many congratulations Sir Kay
Re: Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family by benit(f): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2007
Congrats!
Thanks for appreciating wives

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Salt And Water: Can It Stop Pregnancy? / 7 Amazing Things Sanitary Pads Are Used For.(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.