Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge (1013 Views)

Top 5 Problems Of The Infinix Hot 2 And Their Solutions / BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display / Whats the difference between Blackberry Bold 2 And Bold 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Spice, the Indian OEM, has launched two phones — Spice Mi-423 Smart Flo Ivory 2 and Spice Mi-349 Smart Flo Edge.

Both phones are targeted at consumers with small budgets for Android phones with the bigger Smart Flo Ivory 2 priced at $66 while the Smart Flo Edge comes in at barely $50, both off contract.

Spice unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 and Smart Flo Edge Spice unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 and Smart Flo Edge
Spice Smart Flo Ivory 2 is equipped with a 4-inch screen with 320 x 480 pixels in resolution, there’s a 256MB of RAM, 1.2GHz dual-core processor and a 1400mAh battery. The device features a 3.2-megapixels camera and a VGA snapper at the front. The Spice Smart Flo Ivory runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.

The smaller Spice Smart Flo Edge features a 3.5″ touchscreen display with a similar 320 x 480 pixels of resolution. It equally sports a 256MB RAM, 1.2GHz dual-core processor and is also powered by a 1400mAh user-removable battery. The device runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and sports 1.3MP and 0.3MP cameras in the rear and front side respectively.

Both Smart Flo Ivory 2 and Smart Flo Edge have 512MB expandable storage(via MicroSD slots) but both phones lack 3G connectivity.

http://bestmobs.com/spice-unveils-smart-flo-ivory-2-and-smart-flo-edge/

Re: Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge by Lagusta(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
I am not suprised, India has alot of internet restrictions....

1 Like

Re: Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge by 2NDACCT(f): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
PUKES......
Re: Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge by seunlayi(m): 4:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Cool phone. Are they availble in nigeria and what is d price here?

1 Like

Re: Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge by ajasa4link: 4:28am On Oct 30, 2013
E be like say these ones dey play ni jare... who puts an android with 256RAM and no 3G into the market in this age,and still expects to sell?.... walahi if all the witches in my village come together form econet and cast a spell on me, I no fit buy this kind phone....They think because it's on jellybean it's surely going to sell,huh?....chai! The android os has been gang-banged
Re: Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2013
rubish 320x480 resolution?
Asha beats it hands down!
Re: Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge by Lagusta(m): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2013
ajasa4link: E be like say these ones dey play ni jare... who puts an android with 256RAM and no 3G into the market in this age,and still expects to sell?.... walahi if all the witches in my village come together form econet and cast a spell on me, I no fit buy this kind phone....They think because it's on jellybean it's surely going to sell,huh?....chai! The android os has been gang-banged

Guy, u Donn forget say Na India them do am Too may restrictions there....

There are many websites they can't visit, apps they can't download....

So the 250mb ram Na like bonus to them.....
Re: Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2013
WORST ANDROID MADE IN 2013 AFTER TECNO S3..

#WINNER TAKES EARTH..

1 Like

Re: Spice Unveils Smart Flo Ivory 2 And Smart Flo Edge by ajasa4link: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2013
Lagusta:

Guy, u Donn forget say Na India them do am Too may restrictions there....

There are many websites they can't visit, apps they can't download....

So the 250mb ram Na like bonus to them.....
then why should anybody bring it to nairaland as if it's going to be introduced into the Nigerian market?

(1) (Reply)

Experts Needed. Pls Help Me On How To Update My Play Store / Marvel Future Fight Online Crystals 2015 / See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.