Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How Do I Convert Www.xyz. To Www.xyz.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Convert Www.xyz. To Www.xyz.com (1189 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains? / Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com / A New Post Http://www.stanleyamah51. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert Www.xyz. To Www.xyz.com by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please gurus in the house, how do I convert my blog from . to .com? I tried to do this through my dashboard but Nigeria is not listed among countries from which they accept payment. How do I convert it?
Re: How Do I Convert Www.xyz. To Www.xyz.com by hilaryiwens05: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
obasy09: Please gurus in the house, how do I convert my blog from . to .com? I tried to do this through my dashboard but Nigeria is not listed among countries from which they accept payment. How do I convert it?
Here is my contact hilaryiwens@yahoo.com, 08182428991 or bbm: 28B80E4B. Let's help u out
Re: How Do I Convert Www.xyz. To Www.xyz.com by rufaai(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hey, you need two of these options:

1) Buy a domain with , they will get you the DNS configurations and you'd be up on xyz.com
2) Go for hosted wordpress, buy a domain / hosting with a hosting provider and install wordpress. Then migrate your account from to your new hosted wordpress.

I hope this helps.
Re: How Do I Convert Www.xyz. To Www.xyz.com by Toonfreak(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hi. Will it be possible to transfer my www.xyz. to www.xyz.fm?
Re: How Do I Convert Www.xyz. To Www.xyz.com by rufaai(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Toonfreak: Hi. Will it be possible to transfer my www.xyz. to www.xyz.fm?

Yes sure... you can follow these instructions:

rufaai: Hey, you need two of these options:

1) Buy a domain with , they will get you the DNS configurations and you'd be up on xyz.com
2) Go for hosted wordpress, buy a domain / hosting with a hosting provider and install wordpress. Then migrate your account from to your new hosted wordpress.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Blog Of The Week : Arsenal Newspaper / Naija Adsense For Sale. / Recently Approved Nigerian Adsense Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.