Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Jumia Doing Cheap Tricks And Fake Promo To Attract Customer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Doing Cheap Tricks And Fake Promo To Attract Customer (1333 Views)

How To Identify Real And Fake Micro Sd (memory) Cards / Strictly For S40 Java Phone Users - Tips/tricks And Application Requests. / Fake Promo Text Msg/websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Doing Cheap Tricks And Fake Promo To Attract Customer by JumiaFakepromo: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dear Cheated Customer,

Your request "Order Confirmation" has been updated.

To add additional comments, please reply to this email.

Regards,

Jumia Customer Service

Josephine Salubi, Oct 29 14:21 (CET):

Dear Cheated Customer,

Thank you for shopping with

We are sorry to inform you that the 'Z10 - Black' you ordered on our website is currently facing a huge demand and we could not source it from our local suppliers. shocked shocked shocked shocked

We are aware of the disappointment this may cause you as there is no specific timeline for the availability of this product. shocked shocked shocked

Please sign up for our newsletter so that you can receive updates when new products are available. shocked shocked

Jumia.com is constantly working hard to improve its services so that you can have a better experience when next you shop with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at service@ or call us on 0700 6000 000 for further assistance.

We appreciate your understanding and patronage.

Kind regards,
Jumia Customer Service Team.
www./agent60

Lauratu Zubair, Oct 26 15:49 (CET):

Order Confirmed

Regards,
Jumia Customer Service Team Dear cheated customer,

We are sorry to see your order 300313118 was cancelled. shocked shocked shocked shocked
To purchase another product, please visit our site: www.. You can also check our new collection at www./new-arrivals

We hope you visit us again to shop the widest assortment of fashion, electronics and home appliances in Nigeria!
(Order number: 300313118)

If you need any assistance or have any inquiry or suggestion, feel free to contact our customer service team at service@ or call us at 0700 6000 000 between 8am and 10pm on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends, we would be happy to guide you through your Jumia experience.

Thank You!

Your Jumia Team
www./Agent58

now what will be your review for this Blackberry is flooded in nigeria as well as in international market...Going to BUY Blackberry Z30 now from Konga or any other good online shop...
Re: Jumia Doing Cheap Tricks And Fake Promo To Attract Customer by Boomboost(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Ur not the 1st to complain,nah ds kyn tin de spoil biz.
I think u shd try Elijahdre,most folks here think he's trustworthy.
Re: Jumia Doing Cheap Tricks And Fake Promo To Attract Customer by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2013
So, you created a new nairaland account because of this. I'm beginning to smell a black rat
Re: Jumia Doing Cheap Tricks And Fake Promo To Attract Customer by JumiaFakepromo: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2013
I just got tosted with the unprofessional behavior of Jumia.Its my first experience of online shopping in Nigeria.
If they didn't have availability of any product they should just simply say its Out of Stock.
My order was confirmed too but they delayed to deliver it and thus it become unavailable.
This product which we are talking about it flooded in Nigerian and International market with cheaper rate and their explanation is just lame.
And coming to your comment Weselion I just wanted to tell people about the working style of Jumia,who claim to be No.1 in online shopping in Nigeria and providing best services to Nigeria.Now they are attracting customer by fake promos and then just simply saying unavailable and asking customer to choose from other available products.
Re: Jumia Doing Cheap Tricks And Fake Promo To Attract Customer by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
Weselion: So, you created a new nairaland account because of this. I'm beginning to smell a black rat
The poster is an impostor
Re: Jumia Doing Cheap Tricks And Fake Promo To Attract Customer by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Boomboost: Ur not the 1st to complain,nah ds kyn tin de spoil biz.
I think u shd try Elijahdre,most folks here think he's trustworthy.
Am beginning to suspect you guys with new accounts to scam people

(1) (Reply)

Apple Sim: The Future Of Sims? / Cube Talk 9x Tablet Discussion Thread / Largest Battery Capacity---elephone P5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.