Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) (4139 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
annyplenty:

JESUS is coming.

Be prepared.

JESUScoming

WHEN ?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
ifeness:

WHEN ?

When the trumpet sounds and it will soon sound.

JESUScoming.

[ur=www.jesuscoming1..comlJESUScoming][/url]
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
ifeness:

WHEN ?

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
annyplenty:

JESUScoming.

[ur=www.jesuscoming1..comlJESUScoming][/url]

What trumpet ?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by micklplus(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2015
ifeness:

What trumpet ?

The sound from the dangling Jupiter's c.o.c.k from the sky! Lol

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2015
micklplus:

The sound from the dangling Jupiter's c.o.c.k from the sky! Lol

I thought as much lol

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2015
At this age of advanced technology some people still believe a trumpet will be blown by some winged men in the sky....how lame angry angry
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
2 PETERS 3: 3-10

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

JESUS is coming.
Repent and turn away from evils and wickedness and ye may deliver your soul from perdition.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
ESCAPE FOR THY LIFE. GREAT TRIBULATION IS AROUND THE CORNER.

JESUS IS COMING.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Pray to escape with Jesus.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2015
There is no name given under the earth whereby we can be saved except in the name of Jesus.

Run to Jesus Christ so that you can be saved.

Rapture is imminent. Be prepared to meet The Lord.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
HE was the only escape route for the 3 hebrew men. He is still the only escape route.

His name is JESUS CHRIST, the Saviour. His arms are wide opened; ready to receive you. Run to Him and escape with Him.

Rapture is imminent. Stay ready.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by MacJC: 4:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Like....... Like....... Like......... Like....... Like...... Like..... Like.......

My ppl say: "d dog dt's DESTINED 2 STRAY ignores d hunters whistle"!
Shout from now till "thy kingdom come", the "blind" won't see (2cor 4:4) neither would d "deaf" hear because they were NEVER His from d onset. They NEVER belonged 2 Him (John 10:3-5, 14; John 6:44, 70)

Annyplenty, The Lord remains ur Strength!

....... Like....... Like....... Like!!!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by MacJC: 5:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Brethren, by chance I stumbled upon these sites and I can tell you for free that they've had a GREATER impact on my spiritual life than ALL d years I've spent under "religion" . (i) divinerevelations.info (ii) eternal-destinations..com (iii) biblical king Saul in hell-millions of lost souls. (iv) Korean pastor sees prophet in hell . Pls visit, and read/watch the topics therein. I can ASSURE YOU THAT YOUR LIFE WON'T REMAIN THE SAME! Your ETERNAL LIFE depends on it! Your ETERNAL DESTINATION DEPENDS ON THE CHOICES YOU MAKE NOW!!! Also, kindly SEND/SHARE these sites with as many people as possible and God bless you RICHLY as you do so in Jesus' Mighty Name, AMEN!!!

****NB: Let's together populate the Kingdom (Heaven) for the Master (Jesus Christ) ****
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
MacJC:
Like....... Like....... Like......... Like....... Like...... Like..... Like.......

My ppl say: "d dog dt's DESTINED 2 STRAY ignores d hunters whistle"!
Shout from now till "thy kingdom come", the "blind" won't see (2cor 4:4) neither would d "deaf" hear because they were NEVER His from d onset. They NEVER belonged 2 Him (John 10:3-5, 14; John 6:44, 70)

Annyplenty, The Lord remains ur Strength!

....... Like....... Like....... Like!!!

AMEN. Thank you and God bless you. I pray that may we escape what is coming in Jesus' name.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by MacJC: 6:31am On Sep 01, 2015
annyplenty:

AMEN. Thank you and God bless you. I pray that may we escape what is coming in Jesus' name.

AMEN!!!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
The flight of escape is about to take off. Are you prepared to escape or face the wrath of God and the persecution of the son of perdition?

I tell you, the only viable option is to escape.

JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent. Stay ready.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by Earthkumy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
MEILYN:
"And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven. " (Mark 13:27).

Erm, His elects are only 144,000 in number, and those are the only ppl that will make heaven.

The rest of us will be on earth, u see the earth is here to stay forever. Nobody is rapturing into the skies.

"One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever." (Ecclesiastes 1:4).

nobody is rapturing into the skies. everything happens here on earth. when the lord returns, all evil will be conquered then earth will be transformed to 'heaven'. no sin, no evil, no pestilence, diseases etc..

The Earth is the place of judgment, u pay for your sins on Earth.

"And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there." (Ecclesiastes 3:16).

the place of judgement ( the judgement ground ) is under the sun. 'under the sun' means the earth. if you read the whole chapter 2, the 'under the sun' is used at least 5 times when referring to 'earth'..

There is nothing like Rapture, this is the only thing i know of.

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein." (Zechariah 13:8 )

"And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God." (Zechariah 13:9).

This are the things that will happen. There is nothing like rapture in the Bible.
u too confuse urself bro assuming 144000 raptured and made heaven is it not rapture again?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
SPICE YOUR PRAYER LIFE. HE SHALL DO WHAT HE HEARS US SAY.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Do not miss this great escape. There may not be another chance.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Genesis 19:17
17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

Luke 21:36
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

JESUS is the escape route. Anybody that passes through any other route is a thief. Come to Jesus, now, and be saved.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
If they are pushing forward all satanic and evil laws, now and yet it is difficult to serve Christ and live holy, what then will you do when they make laws prohibiting you from Serving Christ or going to church or they make laws to mandate you to serve the devil? Will your faith sustain you like those of the 3 hebrew youths or crumble like a pack of card before the soldiers of the beast.

The time cometh when it shall be punishable by death to try to confess Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Why not run to Him now when there is time.

Luke 23:28-31
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

JESUS is indeed coming. Prepare in absolute holiness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
When they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction shall fall upon them as in the traivail of a woman during childbirth and they shall not escape.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
A lot of things are coming. Prepare to escape.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
JESUS CHRIST, himself, instructed us to pray escape. Be obedient. Pray to escape. A lot is still coming. You cannot survive a raging storm without Him. The great tribulation is not a joke. Prepare to escape.

JESUS is coming. Shalom.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Pray to be accounted worthy to stand before the Son of Man.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2017
The ark of Noah is not is not relevant this time. The only way to escape is Jesus Christ. He is set to retrieve them that are ready to escape.

Get set. Be ready in absolute Repentance and Holiness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is one of the few prayer points that the Lord, Jesus Christ, called during His ministry.

He asked us to pray to escape. Pray to escape.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
PRAY TO ESCAPE. PRAY TO ESCAPE. PRAY TO ESCAPE.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
The Lord, Jesus Christ, raised about 3 prayer points during His ministry. One of them is that you should pray to escape the things that are coming. Have you prayed this prayer point? If you did not escape the great tribulation and wrath of God, it would not be the fault of the Lord, Jesus Christ. He had told you what prayer to pray. Did you pray it?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) by annyplenty(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
The second part of this teaching is coming up. watch out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For Christians To Seek For Signs And Wonders? / Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? / Let's Put T. B Joshua's Doctrines To The Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.