Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look (42747 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by moshino(m): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
mobuch:
Hmmn, am sure this man has been sick.

It's either you're his doctor, or the sickness you proclaim him with will befall you and you're family.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by ladyju(f): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good for him
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by moshino(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Uteghe :
This may be as a result of some ailments-diabetes miletus perhaps. I see no reason why he would prefer to degenerate from a robust cute guy to this skinny fellow in the pix.

Either you're his doctor or the sickness and ailment you proclaim him with will befall you and you're family.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by eightsin(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
He doesn't look as cute as b4 again... Old age tinz. Bt i stil think he was better looking whn he was chubby.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by victorazy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
He looked like gay on the second picture
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Swiftlee(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Since morning, nobody has liked any of my post, what going on!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Dubby6(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Swiftlee: Since morning, nobody has liked any of my post, what going on!!!!!
Like na Food??
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Uteghe(m): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
moshino:

Either you're his doctor or the sickness and ailment you proclaim him with will befall you and you're family.
Young man/girl,next time you feel like exhibing impudence,check the person out first so you don't end up worse than you presently are. I send your idiotic declarations back to you seven fold. You will never shake it off. I remain fit and will live very long. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by spark4daz(f): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cele-pope:
Full blown AIDS patient
hope you can be able to defend this rubbish you just said. Be careful because that mouth of yours might lead you to doom!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by jaybeecom(m): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
left to me,d man has done himself a lot of gud.stayin slim nd fit is d key.deres nufin sexy bout pot bellies,so u all shuld stop condemning.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by gwas(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
He look like Akpors

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by switdil(f): 1:09am On Oct 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I see no difference.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by gluv01(f): 1:39am On Oct 31, 2013
A-town:

You can't convert fat to muscle!!!!!

You can wink Not extreme fat i mean. He was just cool as he was before, so rather than slim down so much, a wider chest and some muscles would do. He's ageing anyway, don't expect him to do all of that.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Some Nigerians and primitive thinking....

When someone loses weight, they quickly jump on bizarre and foolish conclusions.... Are u is doctor?

They see most obese people going to their early graves in Nigeria, yet they think being big is a sign of healthy living...

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by jerrymania(m): 1:51am On Oct 31, 2013
either he is sick or become gay
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by jerrymania(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Swiftlee: Since morning, nobody has liked any of my post, what going on!!!!!

eediot them dey give award for like? attention deficit disorder syndrome patient.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by OBUKOMENA: 3:28am On Oct 31, 2013
obo_man: Some Nigerians and primitive thinking....

When someone loses weight, they quickly jump on bizarre and foolish conclusions.... Are u is doctor?

They see most obese people going to their early graves in Nigeria, yet they think being big is a sign of healthy living...
Some people are commenting on this pic cos they just want to occupy space on the first page.
Some are even saying he's better off being fat...Hiaa!!
Thanks,my brother,for this!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by tellwisdom: 5:15am On Oct 31, 2013
kolawaxxy: guy, I don't wanna know how old you are. I just have to say this; you are a f+oo+l!

Another malnourished looking kid who needs more milk than Internet.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by UKBobo(m): 5:15am On Oct 31, 2013
He dey carry style well well, distended belle for naija men - 30 and above is not mandatory.

He needs stamina to continue casting couch activities... grin grin
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by suzzyy(f): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2013
New look not encouragingNew look not encouragingNew look not encouraging
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Blessmira: 5:31am On Oct 31, 2013
D other time, it was Ngozi Ezeonu, now it s Richard Mofe Damijo. I think dis s a new trend in fashion 4 our celebrities. Mcheeewww! sad
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by phreakabit(m): 5:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Didn't know he had decided to go under the rainbow with Elton "John" and Luther Vandross? shocked
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Jaybex(f): 5:49am On Oct 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Who is he?I have never heard his name before,is he a nigerian?
ODE!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Deschil: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2013
What are u insinuating?
phreakabit: Didn't know he had decided to go under the rainbow with Elton "John" and Luther Vandross? shocked
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by lertee(f): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Aru.Em.Di
Who did this to you granpa angry
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Deschil: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Fit & HEALTHY! Smart guy...some Nairalanders r so bush.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by lertee(f): 6:01am On Oct 31, 2013
jerrymania:

eediot them dey give award for like? attention deficit disorder syndrome patient.
Bomb master undecided
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by hammedkola(m): 6:05am On Oct 31, 2013
gluv01: Choi! shocked I don't badu this style at all. He would have converted those fats to muscles and six packs with dedicated time at the gym than the weight loss stuff. He wasn't really fat anyway. The 'slimmed down look' doesn't fit him.#my opinion#
. Six packs ko, amusement park ni
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by gdayone: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2013
wetin happen to this man?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by LadyH(f): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2013
mobuch:
Hmmn, am sure this man has been sick.
Na wa ooooo!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by LordReed(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2013
Slimmed down look? Nag, More like aged up look to me.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by cashkid18(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
gbanikiti: I prefer the old RMD. He isn't looking sexy at all! cry
gay alert!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenga Aruleba's Daughter, Rereoluwa Dies / Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes / Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.