Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,214 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look (42730 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by hardbody: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Before this last chain of crashes, i think i saw him at the port harcourt airport enroute Lagos (or was it Abj enroute Port Harcourt), he was looking this trim and had dark shades on, even when we were standing in the shuttle (i felt like this dude must be bush). He looked otherwise ok though. I never was his fan, so i just saw him as the next dude across the seat. However i recall one silly 'old' lady giggling, are you not RMD, its nice to be on the same flight with you'.....I was so embarrased, especially so when the RMD did not even acknowledge her school girl giggles. The guy just smiled and looked away....

Anyway, i derail. He looks ok.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Aint looking bad cool
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Kalamaya: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
vicoloni: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 50M HE EMBEZZLED?. WHY DO NIGERIANS FORGET ISSUES SO QUICKLY?
i have been expecting someone to bring this up. It's not easy to embezzle govt fund. (alledged)
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by crackhouse(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2013
cramjones: Is this a lady or a man pose? angry angry angry angry angry
that's the ladies' man pose.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by DereI(f): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Uteghe :
This may be as a result of some ailments-diabetes miletus perhaps. I see no reason why he would prefer to degenerate from a robust cute guy to this skinny fellow in the pix.

U took the words right out of my mouth
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by lanrei(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote auwords..Lord_Reed]Slimmed down look? Nag, More like aged up look to me.[/quote]

Short of words
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by cdekj(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Different strokes, for different folks. E fat, Una complain. E come down, Una still complain.
Na waohh
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
VictorAB: so what happened along the Line, the crush ceased?

The crush died!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by tpia5: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
he should stop distracting the ladies, because they'll be comparing all these young men with him.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by beckyberry: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wateva @ least he tried.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by mamagee3(f): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Remember the rumour that was flying around some years back about him being a billionaire. . .

I hope it's true

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by tpia5: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mamagee how far with your boyfriend.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by klkl: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
tellwisdom: You are a very foolish person at OP...You don't expect a business minded person like me to be looking at a fellow man's cheap cloths and styles angry
. Business minded person indeed
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Lavender88(f): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wat is wrong wit all dis actors and actresses
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2013
Nattydonatus: see this one. When u burn down fat, what would u get ? Mofo !
Calm down before you embarass yourself. You can't convert fat into muscle. Your build of muscle has nothing to do with fat. When you burn fat, that's exactly all you do. The major building block of muscle is protein and strength training. Fat is not converted to muscle. Next time make sure you know what you are saying before you abuse someone. I weep for the educational system in this country. Bunch of ignorant students who know nothing but browsing nairaland. Shame
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2013
gluv01:

You can wink Not extreme fat i mean. He was just cool as he was before, so rather than slim down so much, a wider chest and some muscles would do. He's ageing anyway, don't expect him to do all of that.

Again dear, you can't convert fat to muscle. Be it small or extreme fat. The two are different. If you want to build muscle, you work your ass off and get enough protein. Sure during the process, you will lose weight and burn fat but the fat you burn is not converted to muscle. If fat is converted to muscle, then if a very fat person starts running without weightlifting and protein intake, he should be able to build muscle abi? Nah.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by sunshineT: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Wot is ds? He looks really cute hw he ws initially undecided
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by MizEmpress(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
embarassed oh noooo cant believe this is d same guy i used to drool over in d 90s..smh for young me
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by 3ace(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
rockcitie: Eiya! i preferred RMD wen he was not dis skinny.:x
gbanikiti: I prefer the old RMD. He isn't looking sexy at all! cry
It is because you are already familiar with the previous look. If it was the other way too, you will complain of him being too fat.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by 3ace(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
jay bee.com:
left to me,d man has done himself a lot of gud.stayin slim nd fit is d key.deres nufin sexy bout pot bellies,so u all shuld stop condemning.
Abi o, besides the strange feeling this new look is bringing will soon fade and everybody will be used to this look.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by 1BOBO1: 3:14am On Dec 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Who is he?I have never heard his name before,is he a nigerian?

You've never heard of Richard Mofe Damijo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look by adaxxy: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
I think he just survived postrate cancer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Gets Knighted By The Queen Of England (Wax Statues) / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia / Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.