Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Boy, 14, Rapes Nine-year-old Girl To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy, 14, Rapes Nine-year-old Girl To Death (4408 Views)

Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Boy-14-rapes-nine-year-old-girl-to-death/ / Boy, 14, Rapes 9-year-old Girl To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy, 14, Rapes Nine-year-old Girl To Death by vicky85(f): 1:51am On Oct 30, 2013
The police in Lagos State have commenced investigation into how a nine-year-old girl died, after sustaining injuries caused by alleged consistent rape.
According to police authorities, the deceased was raped over five times, by a 14-year-old student, Onyi Adimabua, in the Ikorodu area of the state.
The father of the deceased, Simeon Jigo, told PUNCH Metro that Onyi is the son of the proprietor of the school his daughter attended.
He said his daughter opened up about the rape when she started having medical problems.
The 77-year-old man said his daughter died on October 3, 2013.

He said, “Up until my daughter’s death, she was a pupil of Fulfilled Greenland School, Ikorodu, and she was in primary three. One day, she came home and started complaining of pains around her vagina, stomach area. We rushed her to Ikorodu General Hospital.
Read details by clicking here: http://pyeworld..com/2013/10/boy-14-rapes-nine-year-old-girl-to-death.html

Re: Boy, 14, Rapes Nine-year-old Girl To Death by buoye1(m): 1:59am On Oct 30, 2013
The heart of a man is desperately wicked,who can know it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! New Method Used By Criminals To Steal Money From Bank Accounts / UBA Bank Debited Me 5k / How I Chopped 5k From A Zenith Bank Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.