Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Chinese Android Brands Present In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese Android Brands Present In Nigeria (2107 Views)

Know Of Any Chinese Android Phone That Doesn't Heat Up On Heavy Use (eg Gaming)? / Leagoo Elite 1,2 And 3 Chinese Android Phones. / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Android Brands Present In Nigeria by Boomboost(m): 2:06am On Oct 30, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]Chinese smartphone market is not as it used to be.There's a bit of enthusiasm when one mentions a new chinese smartphone brand.
However,here in Nigeria TECNO is most popular,followed by INFINIX which is claimed to be "hot".GIONEE is presently the brand with a bit more class than TECNO,though some of you might disagree.Others are HUAWEI,ITEL and maybe more I haven't heard of.
Funny enough,Pliris mobile,a made in Nigeria smartphone maker has produced devices with very little popularity and if I may,little or no patronage.
Re: Chinese Android Brands Present In Nigeria by Boomboost(m): 2:19am On Oct 30, 2013
Since most devices are still currently running android 4.2,I'll briefly name some devices from these Chinese brands that are gaining popularity.
From TECNO,we know tecno a and a+ rocks,even the a2 and the new m7.INFINIX has the alpha that competes with a2,GIONEE has e5 and e6 that are sweethearts and not to forget p2 that competes hotly with Tecno p5.Lastly,HUAWEI has the p6 that airtel is promoting and there's OPSSON ivo,I hope I got that right selling at computer village.
Re: Chinese Android Brands Present In Nigeria by Boomboost(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2013
Still,we believe more smartphone manufacturers like Zen mobile,micromax,thl etc will find their way into this our Naija market.So if ur looking for a chinese brand other than Tecno or Infinix,U could consider these options,I mean brands.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Android Brands Present In Nigeria by Boomboost(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Hey,I just found out thl w8 is in the country.Sha,I noticed a lot of complainin about the phone freezing and shutting off,but the site was concerned enough to offer solutions.

(1) (Reply)

(e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword / BLUBOO Xtouch (X500) Reviews&roms&faq&general Infos&discuss / Rooting Android Vs Jailbreaking Ios: What's The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.