Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital (18285 Views)

Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by johnwizey: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
big-t:
Can you see the gbangauns?? grin
Its obvious nw
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by IYANGBALI: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Change no remain after the operation?make he come back come give us change o
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by gbanikiti(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
The Lord is good.... cool
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by adexsimply(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
johnwizey: Its obvious nw
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by Phikom(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Great....
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by ndidibabe(f): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Codedrock: SICKNESS TURN TO RICHES.. AFTER ALL THOSE DONATIONS MEHN.. Him lucky o.
But sometimes i do think its all a set up.. Abi wetin you tink?
See what poverty has turned your brain to. Even with those pictures of his ill state on the Internet, you still believe it was a set up?
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by Soundmind(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thank God
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by azimibraun: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
make him do him thank u God song with Psquare O! so that e go sell raise am some cash to pay accumulated bills in th e home front.
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by crackhouse(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
hope they did the surgery well, cos I don't trust these Indian guys one bit, their juju dey too much. I said this because Many successful surgeries we heard of, got worse back home and eventually resulted to death.
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by NeuroBoss(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dear OJB Jezreel, congratulations on successful surgery and I wish you fast recuperationg. While the donation lasted, I know you must have read and heard what people were saying about your unhealthy lifestyle and mismanagement of money while you had it.
You have seen there are no really true friends. All man for themselves. God has given you a second chance. I know your cash flow has depleted but you can gradually launch your career up. Desist from ways that may lead you into a relapse. Live in health. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by slimthugchimee(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
IamD rock: PRETENSE AND LIES
how did you know
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by ichommy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Happy for you Bro.
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by vislabraye(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
odedeyi01: [img]http://3.bp..com/-cP-l-LSmVho/UnCI01eF33I/AAAAAAAAGWM/PxSgBlXPs10/s1600/obj.jpg[/img]
After a successful heart surgery in far away India, OJB Jezreel has been finally discharged.
The ace producer sent out a release stating that he’s well, has been discharged and will soon return to the country.

Read below:

Dear fellow Nigerians.

Greetings from far away India !I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends.
I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers & good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible.
I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon …….
Thank you once again sincerely,
Your very own OJB Jezreel.

Source : http:///C2jqI

Heart surgery shocked. Why U dey lie like dis nah ?? E no good.
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by vislabraye(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
odedeyi01: [img]http://3.bp..com/-cP-l-LSmVho/UnCI01eF33I/AAAAAAAAGWM/PxSgBlXPs10/s1600/obj.jpg[/img]
After a successful heart surgery in far away India, OJB Jezreel has been finally discharged.
The ace producer sent out a release stating that he’s well, has been discharged and will soon return to the country.

Read below:

Dear fellow Nigerians.

Greetings from far away India !I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends.
I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers & good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible.
I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon …….
Thank you once again sincerely,
Your very own OJB Jezreel.

Source : http:///C2jqI

Heart surgery shocked. Why U dey lie like dis nah ?? E no good.
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by LAVIKTA(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
made fp atlast.
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by cashkid18(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
who is obj or is he d new ASUU chairman
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by thoniann(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
big-t:
*shifts a little bit farther and lights my own white london*
*brooss, where u dey go naaa? Abeg give me ur lighter make i light my weed*
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by coolsamba(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
The Gods are Great.
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by Perfectwazobia: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Typical Nija man he could not mention the governor that made the whole money available for him,
or is it because he now belongs to the G7.
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by bheemz(f): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thank God for another life..am really happy for you.
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by psalmdave(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
I heard a song from OJB some weeks ago,even watched the video,named locho...Which time him sibg that song and shoot video
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by krismars(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tank God i hope his beta nw because i no fit say r.i.p again o
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by kushsy: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Codedrock: SICKNESS TURN TO RICHES.. AFTER ALL THOSE DONATIONS MEHN.. Him lucky o.
u should thank God for ur health.lies wt health issues na na !
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by tainot2002(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2013

Stop playing like a childish and ungrateful human.Just wish him quick recovery and leave.Haba!
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by 3ace(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
pDude: All these Guguru and ekpa bloggers sef embarassed

Thank God for OJB Jezreel. I hope he decides to lead a healthy life from henceforth.

First he should do away with alcohol, and thereafter do away with womanizing and the extra baggage wives wink
From henceforth?
Re: OJB Jezreel Discharged From Indian Hospital by 3ace(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
gbanikiti: The Lord is good.... cool
.....all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah: Best Actress In Africa / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / I Am Very Sorry Over Skiibii Death Misinformation- Manager,soro Soberekon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.