Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Most Embarrasing Question U Ever Asked. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Embarrasing Question U Ever Asked. (451 Views)

What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! / What Is The Most Foolish Question You Have Ever Asked Google? / What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Embarrasing Question U Ever Asked. by Walebakare(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2013
HAVE you ever noticed the way children ask questions? Many start asking as soon as they learn to speak. With wide, eager eyes, they look up at you and ask such things as: Why is the sky blue? What are the stars made of? Who taught the birds to sing? You may try hard to answer, but it is not always easy. Even your best answer may lead to yet another question: Why?

2 Children are not the only ones who ask questions. As we grow up, we keep asking. We do this in order to find our way, to learn of dangers that we need to avoid, or to satisfy our curiosity. But many people seem to stop asking questions, especially the most important ones. At least, they stop searching for the answers.Others worry that asking questions could lead to shame or embarrassment.
This reminded me of my school days, i was wit my friends and asked this horrible question: When wil chelsea play second leg match with
barca?'' and dat was after chelsea hav won the trophy and my friends was lik Daniel u are dull. That was my awkward moment but i did not let dat stop me frm askin questions. Now tell me ur worst question u av ever asked.
Re: Most Embarrasing Question U Ever Asked. by sylvar02(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2013
Walebakare: This reminded me of my school days, i was wit my friends and asked this horrible question: When wil chelsea play second leg match with
barca?'' and dat was after chelsea hav won the trophy and my friends was lik Daniel u are dull.

Not only “dull”

(1) (Reply)

This Is Serious!!! / IT SADENS A Lot......why Must All This Kind Of Thing Be Happening :( / Which Of This/these NAIRALAND Traits Is/are Proven To Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.