Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children (818 Views)

I Want To Adopt From An Idp Camp / Questions From Children / How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children by xynerise: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2013
Sounds funny but we need these characters below to excel in life.

We all want to be refered to as ''Mature minded'', but for us to achieve or merit that name, we need to first act like a child.

1. Determination and Enthusiastic nature of a child: Every child believes in the cliche ''YES I CAN''. When a child sees his age mate climbing a tree, he would want to prove his ability to do the same by climbing the tree also. Though, his aim is to have fun but that should be an inspiration to an adult. Always believe you can do it.

2. Spirit of forgeting the past and forgiving others: We have all observed this wonderful nature of children. After fighting for some minutes, they play together again in the next few minutes or hours. We adult should adopt this lifestyle of forgiving our offenders and move on with life and this will make us excel in life.

3. Humility: Every child has this humble spirit in them that enables them to learn. A lot of people find it difficult to be humble. Because you are the boss doesnt mean you are always right and your employees' ideas are not important. Because you are rich doesnt mean you wont heed to a poor man's advice. A humble man is an intelligent man.

Appreciate and be grateful: When you buy a pack of biscuit for a child, he/she will be happy and the child will always call you ''Brother or aunty'' each time you visit-that is appreciation and this will fetch them more biscults cool. We adults should learn to appreciate even the least gift given to us so as to get more for being grateful.

Seek help and support when necessary: As a child, when we are fighting with someone and the person is beating the life out of us, we start looking for who to seperate or our elder brother/sister to fight for us. As adults, we should learn how to share our problems and seek supports. Like the cliche says ''A problem shared is half solved''.
Re: Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Be ye like the little ones for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
Re: Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children by Kanwulia: 1:07am On Oct 31, 2013
The OPPORTUNITY to LOVE AND TRUST! kiss
Unfortunately. . .BOTH CHILDREN AND PARENTS CAN NEVER HAVE THAT! kiss

*so off today and tomorrow. . .IT IS RAINING AND COOOOOL. . . time for some RED LOBSTER and some NETFLIX. . .logging off the damn NET
ALL THREADS UNFOLLOWED AND UNVIEWED TOPICS CLEARED FROM PROFILE PAGE. . . . .GOODNIGHT NL. . . .!!! PLEASE, DON'T COMMIT SWEEEEEEEEECIDE BEFORE I SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!* cool
Re: Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children by xynerise: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2013
^^
Re: Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children by Popowaa: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2013
I love children soooo much as u can learn soo much from them.They are sooo innocent and pure.Look at the way they love.They love without conditions and also forgive without conditins.They dont trust easily but once u gain their trust that's all.If adults of this age could learn some of this qualities the world would have really been a better placesmiley
Re: Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children by Popowaa: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2013
Kanwulia: The OPPORTUNITY to LOVE AND TRUST! kiss
Unfortunately. . .BOTH CHILDREN AND PARENTS CAN NEVER HAVE THAT! kiss

*so off today and tomorrow. . .IT IS RAINING AND COOOOOL. . . time for some RED LOBSTER and some NETFLIX. . .logging off the damn NET
ALL THREADS UNFOLLOWED AND UNVIEWED TOPICS CLEARED FROM PROFILE PAGE. . . . .GOODNIGHT NL. . . .!!! PLEASE, DON'T COMMIT SWEEEEEEEEECIDE BEFORE I SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!* cool
Are u sure everything is fine upstairs?sadsadsad
Re: Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children by xynerise: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Popowaa: Are u sure everything is fine upstairs?sadsadsad
I doubt she is
Re: Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children by Dygeasy(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2013
xynerise: ^^
No Mind am

She Is High!
Re: Characters Adults Need To Adopt From Children by xynerise: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2013
Dygeasy: No Mind am

She Is High!
I guessed right cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Buy Your Dog? / Pregnant Babies!!! / Y Do Women Hate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.