Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken (2147 Views)

Coconut Curry Chicken With White Rice / Coconut Curry Chicken With Step-by-step Pictures / Curry Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2013
Ingredients:
1kg chicken
Carrot (chopped)
Cabbage (chopped)
Green Pepper (chopped)
Onions (chopped)
Pepper flakes
Knorr cubes
Curry
Garlic powder
Salt
All purpose flour

Directions:
Wash the chicken and put in a pot. Add the onions, pepper, knorr cubes, curry, garlic and salt. Cook till the chicken is done.

Dissolve the flour in a little water to form a fairly thick paste. Add to the pot of chicken.

Add the chopped up vegetables and turn off almost immediately so that you don't overcook your vegetables.

Serve over rice and ENJOY!!!

Get this recipe and other delicious recipes at http://chichiscuisine..com/

Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by marvelling(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2013
What is the quantity of each of the ingredients are you going to add.
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2013
marvelling: What is the quantity of each of the ingredients are you going to add.

Hello, sory I forgot to include quantity. Please go to http://chichiscuisine..com/ for the updated recipe. Tnx.

1 Like

Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by NappilyNigerian(f): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2013
Y'all should try this recipe...a delicious change from Sunday rice and stew....easy and quick to make!

1 Like

Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
NappilyNigerian: Y'all should try this recipe...a delicious change from Sunday rice and stew....easy and quick to make!

Hehe. Nappily, pls share pics with me if you'd tried it. Tnx!!!
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by marvelling(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
chidarl85:

Hehe. Nappily, pls share pics with me if you'd tried it. Tnx!!!

Try incorporating a search engine in your blog, if that's possible, so that people can search out recipes you've already posted.
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by Nellyd(f): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yummy yummy
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by rofemiguwa(f): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
I will suggest u leave blogsot entirely.maybe switch to wordpress or some easier bog.oening ur blog na world war 3.esp with fone.its really terrible my dear

1 Like

Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by marvelling(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
rofemiguwa: I will suggest u leave blogsot entirely.maybe switch to wordpress or some easier bog.oening ur blog na world war 3.esp with fone.its really terrible my dear

I totally agree with you
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
rofemiguwa: I will suggest u leave blogsot entirely.maybe switch to wordpress or some easier bog.oening ur blog na world war 3.esp with fone.its really terrible my dear

Arrrrrgh...are u serious? I'm not aware of this problem. I'll see how I can get it fixed. Sooooo sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2013
marvelling:

Try incorporating a search engine in your blog, if that's possible, so that people can search out recipes you've already posted.

Tnx for the tip marvelling...I have done dat now.
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by Alexisau: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
It looks nice and I am sure it will taste nicer yummy smiley
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Alexis a.u:
It looks nice and I am sure it will taste nicer yummy smiley

Yes oh...the taste was heavenly!
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
I don't know why more Nigerians don't cook curry. It's simple, tasty, and a good escape from the usual fare of red tomato stew.
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
ROSSIKE: I don't know why more Nigerians don't cook curry. It's simple, tasty, and a good escape from the usual fare of red tomato stew.

You're right...ive been making different variations of rice every sunday as opposed to the monotonous rice and stew...this sunday I made broccoli n beef stir fry...recipe at http://chichiscuisine..com

Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by nikkyshyne(f): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Good Lord shocked shocked

I am bookmarking your blog!!!

Damn!
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2013
nikkyshyne: Good Lord shocked shocked

I am bookmarking your blog!!!

Damn!

Loooooool Nikky!
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
You are amazing girl! No more stew or me for a while.Thanks cheesy
Bookmarked your blog sharply
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
vivacious vivi: You are amazing girl! No more stew or me for a while.Thanks cheesy
Bookmarked your blog sharply

Hehe, tnx a lot dear. I hope the reicpes are of help.
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
All New Recipe on http://chichiscuisine..com/
Re: Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken by chidarl85: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2015
All new recipe on http://chichiscuisine..com

(1) (Reply)

For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant / Kilishidotcom-spicy Kilishi Available For Sale-distributors Are Welcome / 11 Unexpected Things You Can Make In A Rice Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.