Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins (5454 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Gov. Sullivan Chime Is Dead!! / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by LMAyedun(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2013
Sincerely speaking, I hold no personal grudge against Governor Sullivan Chime of Enugu state, but I unapologetically belong to the league of those who are of the view that Chime’s dirty past, messy deals and wicked practices are largely responsible for the truckloads, basket-full and lorry-loads of challenges competing for his soul at present. At the risk of passing judgment on him, Chime needs urgent help, certainly not from his cult group sha, but God.

Aside battling with his failing health, Chime is currently enmeshed in a sex scandal involving his wife’s younger sister whom the randy governor has since impregnated. At the moment, his wife and First Lady of Enugu state, Clara Chime, who has cried out to rights groups for help has been under house arrest for several months now. Aside that, Chime, under the watchful eyes of his detained wife, Clara, still imports young university girls to take care of his untamed libidinal prowess. This is the sad story of a man on whose frail shoulders rest the collective destinies of indigenes of Enugu state.

I still recall with deep seated grief when in October 2007 Governor Chime barefacedly threw decorum and respect for human lives to the dogs and directed his overzealous aides/thugs to rain live bullets on innocent, peaceful and law-abiding undergraduates of Kogi State University, Anyigba. The students, numbering about 50 were that faithful morning holding a peaceful protest to draw government’s attention to the increasing number of students who were daily knocked down by reckless drivers plying the Anyigba-Ankpa-Enugu road. Regrettably, instead of getting reprieve or pat on the back being civil, sorrow, tears and blood became the song on their lips as two of the protesting students (Mohammad Meyanga and another undergrad whom I can’t recall his name now) couldn’t survive gun shoot wounds they both sustained. This is not a tale. It happened before my very eyes. The question is, what was Governor or Emperor Chime’s reaction? Your guess is as good as mine. He silenced his conscience and hurriedly drove off, leaving the undergrads to bury their dead colleagues. Expectedly, the students' took to the streets to protest the gruesome killing of their colleagues. It took the intervention of the paramount ruler of Anyigba Community, the host community of the University, Ogohi of Anyigba to calm the students. To forestall possible breakdown of law and order, the institution was closed indefinitely.

As usual, our then barely literate governor or ‘Governor No Problem’ as fondly called, Alhaji Ibrahim Idris, promised to investigate the gruesome act perpetrated by his fellow governor. As you read through these lines, this is 6 years after, no arrest, no report and nothing tangible has been done to get justice for these youngstars murdered in their prime.

The little I know about Mohammed Meyanga, who until his death was a year three Banking and Finance undergrad in KSU, was the first child and the hope of his widow-mother. Those very close to the family said Mohammad was all the poor widow had on earth, so she did her best to ensure that he got a university education. Sadly, her dream of seeing her son ceremoniously bade farewell to KSU Campus upon graduation was aborted by Emperor Chime and his bandits who masqueraded as security guards.

This is one case I expect well meaning rights activists to take up and ensure that Emperor Chime and his thugs are made to face the consequences of their actions. This is a big challenge to all qualified, sound and competent law graduates from Kogi State University, Anyigba. Chime must not be allowed to go scot free. You guys should institute legal action against him and his thugs.

I wish to equally call on the Captain Idris Wada led government to revisit this issue. An injury to one is injury to all. I understand late Mohammad Meyanga was an indigene of Egume, an ancient town in Dekina Local Government Area of Kogi state.

Let me also call on all human rights bodies and personalities within and outside the shores of Nigeria to pick immense interest in this act of wickedness. Those involved in this callous and dastardly act must be brought to book. Enough of the reign of brigands and bandits. Already, justice has been delayed, but we must all make sure that justice is not denied. Since they mindlessly murdered sleep, all men and women of goodwill and conscience must equally ensure that they don't sleep as well.

Well, some have argued that governor Chime enjoys constitutional immunity which forbids him from being dragged to court, let us begin with his overzealous security who I believe don't enjoy no immunity. This is the way to go about getting justice for the dead and their respective families.

I equally expect the Professor Anslem Chidi Odinkalu led National Human Rights Commission's Board to be very much interested in this dastardly act. The media, civil society groups, faith-based and the almost comatose and complacent National Association of Nigerian Students to rally support for the families of the deceased students. We must put a final stop to increasing official rascality, brigandage recklessness. It beats ones imagination realising the fact that the same government whose responsibility it is to guarantee the safety of lives and property of its citizens also constitute huge threat to people it is supposed to protect.

We are calling on the Federal government, since the Kogi state government appears handicapped and unperturbed, to urgently set up an independent panel of inquiry to investigate the issue. Some of us who were live witnesses to the callous act are very much alive and are ever ready and willing to offer oral and documentary evidences should this call is heeded to.

Chime, while you are still battling with your self-inflicted problems, it is wise you retrace your steps to families you’ve offended, directly or indirectly and plead for forgiveness. It is possible for you still employ the same power you still wield to dry the cascading and endless tears on the face of Mohammad Meyanga’s poor mother and other families you’ve visited mindless terror on. Emperor Sullivan Chime, The clock is ticking.

http://www.paradigmshiftng.com/2013/10/how-gov-sullivan-chime-impregnated-his.html?

1 Like

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2013
really? kip it up..

1 Like

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Coldfeet(f): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2013
The sins of Chime are a mile high!!! God save us from all this blood suckers around.
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by slimfit1(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2013
I'm afraid nothing will ever come out of this, because friends of the rich are very close and it carries on an on like that. The moment such a crime is committed they look for ways and there is already away out for these people in Nigeria. The victim is just another statistics, a figure and an ordinary person whom has lost his life like many others we cannot account for.
There is no value for life in Nigeria. Where are the evidence to prosecute these people. Look at the judges we have, can you really rely on them to discharge justice for the people. We are in a country where all things are possible without God.

What we need is a month prayer in Nigeria, where we ask for forgiveness and deliverance, and ask for a deliverer that will take everything even to the last insect in Nigeria serious. What we have now is just a cowboy system. What we need now is to learn from this sad scenario. Because it's not going to be the first or the last.

3 Likes

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by LMAyedun(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

I still recall with deep seated grief when in October 2007 Governor Chime barefacedly threw decorum and respect for human lives to the dogs and directed his overzealous aides/thugs to rain live bullets on innocent, peaceful and law-abiding undergraduates of Kogi State University, Anyigba. The students, numbering about 50 were that faithful morning holding a peaceful protest to draw government’s attention to the increasing number of students who were daily knocked down by reckless drivers plying the Anyigba-Ankpa-Enugu road. Regrettably, instead of getting reprieve or pat on the back being civil, sorrow, tears and blood became the song on their lips as two of the protesting students (Mohammad Meyanga and another undergrad whom I can’t recall his name now) couldn’t survive gun shoot wounds they both sustained. This is not a tale. It happened before my very eyes.
I remember this very day vivdly in Anyigba, Kogi state. A very sad day indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by WisdomMe(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2013
Most of these governors are de same. "Birds of a feather". St'upid set of ediots. Gov okorocha of imo state is not beta dan de man,he is such a wicked monster. He is using Imo state 4 mere practicals
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
ohakim pikin....contribute to the topic! don't be blinded by hatred n jealousy!

Wisdom-Me:
Most of these governors are de same. "Birds of a feather". St'upid set of ediots. Gov okorocha of imo state is not beta dan de man,he is such a wicked monster. He is using Imo state 4 mere practicals
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by yunglykmine(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
smartchoice: ohakim pikin....contribute to the topic! don't be blinded by hatred n jealousy!

Gov. Okorocha pikin, and this was your contribution to the topic... I see.
smartchoice: really? kip it up..
You are only bitter because he mentioned the truth.
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by gbanikiti(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Why are you trying to derail the thread? Open another thread and spew your hate about Okorocha and allow others to contribute on this thread.
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Ugom38(f): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
I heard he actually impregnated the wife's younger sister,women i hailooooo.one man ,two sisters
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by yunglykmine(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ugom38: I heard he actually impregnated the wife's younger sister,women i hailooooo.one man ,two sisters
LOL!! grin
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by LajaLaba: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Women grin
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by mekaboy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
pls stop spreading lies. if you believe ur story go to the press and publish it. this sounds like a politically motivated post.

1 Like

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Deschil: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
This poster was the same guy who posted the First Lady's CRY FOR HELP yesterday. I am now suspecting vendetta. I see a campaign to ensmear Chime's name. I regret responding to that post. OP go through the proper channel to address your "grief". Ruining another man's reputation to get even with him is pathetic. Even if he did ALL you are accusing him of, you are obviously NOT BETTER THAN HIM.
mekaboy: pls stop spreading lies. if you believe ur story go to the press and publish it. this sounds like a politically motivated post.
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Deschil: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
This poster (L.M. Ayedun) was the same guy who posted the First Lady's CRY FOR HELP yesterday. I am now suspecting vendetta. I see a campaign to ensmear Chime's name. I regret responding to that post. OP go through the proper channel to address your "grief". Ruining another man's reputation to get even with him is pathetic. Even if he did ALL you are accusing him of, you are obviously NOT BETTER THAN HIM!
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Deschil: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nairaland is meant to discuss ideas not people and definitely NOT VENDETTA! I see your motive now; shame on YOU @ L.M. Aiyedun
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by yunglykmine(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
mekaboy: pls stop spreading lies. if you believe ur story go to the press and publish it. this sounds like a politically motivated post.
Tell that to this to link

http://www.paradigmshiftng.com/2013/10/how-
gov-sullivan-chime-impregnated-his.html?

1 Like

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Wsdm: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
With these kind of power drunk leaders present in the south east, Biafra is going to be a jungle country if they eventually secede.
Meanwhile, i hope you are not trying to clone my user name?
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by gerald09(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wow! D old fa*rt bagged sisters!? Money good oh. Brraah! I comot cap. I guess d "best friend" tin is old. Sister is what is reigning.
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by saintneo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
I don't believe this nonsense about Chime ordering the shooting of peacefully protesting students. It is very easy to modify stories so as to suit the teller and to criminalize the perceived evil person.

Despite all the matrimonial and libido negativity of Chime being magnified by these journalists/persecutors it is very difficult to believe that Chime ordered the shooting of students in Kogi State.

Chime is lawyer by profession, he knows the law and he has right to self defence.

@storyteller, we need more story about the litigations embarked upon by Mrs Chime, U( the story teller) & human right activists on her house arrest. Also, you should take your fight to the law courts not the pages of gossip forums like nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oga Chime, so all of these accusations are levelled against you? What a beautiful wife of yours you are matreating. Pls if you dnt knw hw to handle her, make you shift am to homeboys like us naw. she nid to nak akpako nah, e don tey! odikwa egwu!
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by simpleseyi: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Weldone Gov Chime, you are following the foot-steps of your godfather Obasanjo who sleeps with anything that has a hole even sleeping with his son's daughter. More greece to your elbow and rotten face.
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Justiyke4u: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
I am not siding for anybody but when allegations are made, they should be backed by evidence all through this write up i did not see any official report or direct evidence quoted by the writer remember hearsay evidence is not admissible in our court... Pls am speaking from the legal angle

1 Like

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Spray(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
saintneo: I don't believe this nonsense about Chime ordering the shooting of peacefully protesting students. It is very easy to modify stories so as to suit the teller and to criminalize the perceived evil person.

Despite all the matrimonial and libido negativity of Chime being magnified by these journalists/persecutors it is very difficult to believe that Chime ordered the shooting of students in Kogi State.

Chime is lawyer by profession, he knows the law and he has right to self defence.

@storyteller, we need more story about the litigations embarked upon by Mrs Chime, U( the story teller) & human right activists on her house arrest. Also, you should take your fight to the law courts not the pages of gossip forums like nairaland.
hello clown? Are u there? Good! Ur chime ordered the shooting of the students,, ok? I was there live, if u stil dnt beliv, den put ur damn brainz for checkmate!
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Spray:
hello clown? Are u there? Good! Ur chime ordered the shooting of the students,, ok? I was there live, if u stil dnt beliv, den put ur damn brainz for checkmate!
BROS WHY UNA DEY LIE LYK THIS AM A STUDENT IN DAT SKUL ANYIGBA AND ANKPA ARE MY SECOND HOME THE INCIDENCE OF SHOOTING STUDENT NEVER OCCUR PEOPLE NW USE NAIRALAND TO PEDDLE LIES
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
I HAVE BEEN IN KSU FOR 5YRS I HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT THIS SHOOTING INCIDENCE OP PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ISUES WITH CHIME GOVT ENDURE ,PETER OBI DENIED MY FATHER A POST IN CIVIL SERVICE DUE TO ZONING YET I PRAISE HIM WHEN DUE AND CRITICIZE HIM WHEN

1 Like

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Olumidzti(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2013
Is Nairaland now doing sponsored posts?

1 Like

Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by LMAyedun(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2013
presher: I HAVE BEEN IN KSU FOR 5YRS I HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT THIS SHOOTING INCIDENCE OP PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ISUES WITH CHIME GOVT ENDURE ,PETER OBI DENIED MY FATHER A POST IN CIVIL SERVICE DUE TO ZONING YET I PRAISE HIM WHEN DUE AND CRITICIZE HIM WHEN
presher: BROS WHY UNA DEY LIE LYK THIS AM A STUDENT IN DAT SKUL ANYIGBA AND ANKPA ARE MY SECOND HOME THE INCIDENCE OF SHOOTING STUDENT NEVER OCCUR PEOPLE NW USE NAIRALAND TO PEDDLE LIES
You said 5yrs right? That means you were not in KSU when that incident happened. I lived in Ankpa for many years(inside Kogi state college of Education, Ankpa), and I was to travel via that same Anyigba-Ankpa-Enugu road, we got to KSU gate to meet student protest & road blocked, we were told Gov.Chime's convoy shoot some protesting students.

Bros, next time findout before you rant and debunk a report.
Re: How Gov Sullivan Chime Impregnated His Wife's Sister And His Many Other Sins by Brimmie(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2013
ok

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower / The Truth Behind The Killings In Obrikom / Late Mr. James Ocholi And His Family Were Murdered Says FRSC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.