Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? (1871 Views)

Are Present Pastors Really Acting Like Christ / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" / Jesus Christ Was A Liberal Not Conservative, Christians Should Live Like Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Have you seen any this week ? I myself haven't.

Note : I did not say believe in Christ, I said act like Christ.

There are many many 'believers' in Christ who are not Christlike in any form or shape.
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Kpas(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
There are Christlike Christians. They do not shout on roof tops. They are quiet and go about their lives imparting positively on others.

They do not grieve the Lord and ever doing His will in obedience. They are not very many though but they exist.

Even though no one can perfectly be Christlike, you can start being one and you will be amazed how quickly you will start seeing them.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Kpas: There are Christlike Christians. They do not shout on roof tops. They are quiet and go about their lives imparting positively on others.

They do not grieve the Lord and ever doing His will in obedience. They are not very many though but they exist.

Even though no one can perfectly be Christlike, you can start being one and you will be amazed how quickly you will start seeing them.

where are they?
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Ajibam: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

where are they?

they are around you
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

they are around you

All I see are hypocrites....ya you one of them
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Joshthefirst(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
The real deal is there. Quiet sometimes, loud sometimes. Very visible in real life. Not so much online. Online might be full of hypocrites. Light in darkness they are.
Loving they are. Christ they have. Christ they show. May our lives bear witness with our words. May we continue to be christ, to show christ and God to the world. In quiet humily and righteous boldness.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Ajibam: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: The real deal is there. Quiet sometimes, loud sometimes. Very visible in real life. Not so much online. Online might be full of hypocrites. Light in darkness they are.
Loving they are. Christ they have. Christ they show. May our lives bear witness with our words. May we continue to be christ, to show christ and God to the world. In quiet humily and righteous boldness.

exactly sir,,,their lifestyle shows it all...some are secret believers, people might not know them but God knows them just like Ananias that pray for paul

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Ajibam: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

All I see are hypocrites....ya you one of them
Jesus loves you sir
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by PastorOluT(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
This is interesting, its just a matter of being in the right company!
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Ajibam: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T: This is interesting, its just a matter of being in the right company!

exactly sir

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by PastorOluT(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

exactly sir
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
frosbel:

Have you seen any this week ? I myself haven't.

Note : I did not say believe in Christ, I said act like Christ.

There are many many 'believers' in Christ who are not Christlike in any form or shape.

Did you see one when you looked at the mirror today?

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Joshthefirst(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by PastorOluT(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Hmmm, the best place to start!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:
Jesus loves you sir

im not a gay sir. I need women to love me.

And say that to animals
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Hmmm, the best place to start!

Very true. Our Lord Jesus said that we should first remove the beam in our eyes before we begin to see the speck in other's.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Pygru: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I certainly never saw or experienced Christ in you - tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Ajibam: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
frosbel:

you saw OLAADEGBU in the mirror??

that's weird

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
We all fall short of glory sometimes but it does not mean we are not Christlike.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by SecretDreams(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
All true believers are christ like, once we get born again, we put on the nature of christ and part with our old and sinful nature
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Ajibam: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Secret_Dreams: All true believers are christ like, once we get born again, we put on the nature of christ and part with our old and sinful nature

not all believers sire...

pastor OLAADEGBU said and I quote " Did you see one when you looked at the mirror today? "

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by PastorOluT(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: We all fall short of glory sometimes but it does not mean we are not Christlike.

Yeah, we are all work in progress, though we already are like Christ 'cos of our new nature, but we mature to the stature of His fullness as we continue in Him daily

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by SecretDreams(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam:

not all believers sire...

pastor OLAADEGBU said and I quote " Did you see one when you looked at the mirror today? "

Shalom
I didn't say all believers, I said all 'true' believers
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Ajibam: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Secret_Dreams: I didn't say all believers, I said all 'true' believers

oh. sorry sir..

good morning
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Emusan(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Looks funny but the best truth....

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam:

that's weird

That is really weird, just as that baby in the pic. thinks he's seeing his number 1 enemy in the mirror.
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
frosbel:

Don't you think the log in your eyes is preventing you from seeing clearly? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't you think the log in your eyes is preventing you from seeing clearly? shocked

grin
OLAADEGBU:

Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by doofanc: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
It seems the origin of the word "Christian" is lost on most of us, hence the semantic rigmaroling.

Ref Acts 11:26.
The basis one being a Christian is because he/she is Christlike. Hence for OP say one is a Christian but not behaving Christlike is oxymoronic.

So its either one is a Christlike Christian or is not a Christian at all, his empty professions notwithstanding.
Re: Where Are The Christians Who Act Like Christ ? by Gombs(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

that's weird ...your nightmare?

Fixed
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genuine Salvation Of Soul / Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute / Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Lands In Uyo 2 A Warmth Reception By Gov. Udom(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.