Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Oracle Databasa Admin Mentor - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oracle Databasa Admin Mentor (465 Views)

Deleted / Do You Have A Career Mentor? / I Need A Quantity Surveyor To Mentor Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Databasa Admin Mentor by cougarng: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Gd day please am running an oracle course presently, am thru with sql fundamentals yet to certify. Am abt to start admin 1. My problem is I have not much knowledge abt oracle. So am looking for a mentor in d field whom can guide me on the aspects of the course I need to study apart from jst admin 1 and 2. Cos I was reading some where on nairaland dat administering oracle on linux or unix systems is d best, and were am learning d course they don't teach us how to do that. Please anyone willing to b my mentor I. would rily appreciate it.
Plus how do I network with already established oca's and ocp's in the field, is there any form of association?

(1) (Reply)

Acquire The Skills To Become A Certified Customer Service Professional / Buy New And Uk Used Blackberry Phones And Htc,ipads,laptop At Very Good Price / Am A Footballer I Needs A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.