Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Uk Rappers" Leave It To America - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Uk Rappers" Leave It To America (3997 Views)

Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Lethal Bizzle Ft Emmanuel Frimpong(Arsenal Player) -leave It Yeah Remix / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2008
I was attacking the fact that you are making fun of Liberia. I think You are old enough to know that not all girls in liberia sell their body. SO WHY ARE U ASKING??

Why are U worrying about Liberia having Bushes?
DID we make it like that.
ztyle:

Sean - don't talk to that busy boi again i will take care of him. grin
My blog its cool getting more hit very day, i just BUZZ. wink

Praise GOD!! Keep the good work up.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2008
See why I call you a goat. Your brain is filled with grass and cobwebs. I was not poking fun at liberia.  liberia and liberians have an asinine problem of glorifying child rape.   you are a product of the society that's why i'm asking you.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by ztyle(m): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2008
@: CH3COO enuf
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2008
If You can not have a grownup conversation without the negative name calling then this CONVERSATION IS OVER!!

There are many things that goes on in NIGERIA but I am not on here asking You about it.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by ztyle(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2008
SeanT its okay so can we chat now! cool
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2008
ok ok!!
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2008
SeanT21:

If You can not have a grownup conversation without the negative name calling then this CONVERSATION IS OVER!!

There are many things that goes on in NIGERIA but I am not on here asking You about it.
Grown up conversation with a toddler How do I go about doing that undecided
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by nosa101(f): 3:12am On Jul 18, 2008
That Dean Miller Ohms dude sucks monkey balls
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by fastmoney(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2008
eldee just tryna console himself for the swag tune man be putting out, and all u lot wanna talk about the road like u ever been on road, eldee and co listen to these lectures from chippy and ur next album might sell, and eldee aint surpose to be participating here cos he would block ur profile if u go against him and some of my posts get edited, too much swagness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meaning Of Olamide's "Story For The Gods"lyrics / Download Mp3: Kizz Daniel - Ikwe / Download Album: Simi – Omo Charlie Champagne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.