Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Uk Rappers" Leave It To America - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Uk Rappers" Leave It To America (4000 Views)

Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Lethal Bizzle Ft Emmanuel Frimpong(Arsenal Player) -leave It Yeah Remix / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2008
SeanT21:

Most of my Male friends have known me before my Boyfriend came along. They enjoy my company and I enjoy their company. We learn from each other. I give them advice on how to deal with their girlfriends issues and they give me advice on how to deal with my Boyfriend issues. I personally like hanging with my Guy friends more than my Female Friends. My female friends love toomuch DRAMA. My Guy friends just want to watch sports, play sports and Make Jokes.

Trust is what me and My boyfriend have for each other. [sup]he is sleeping right now while i am surfing the net. We tell each other everything. He just need to stop being CHEAP!!
okay o. so that makes you a tomboy. anyways my strongest advise to you will be to keep your legs tight. if you spread it and they knock you up, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
Just because I
alexJodeci:

hey ch3coo, they don't talk to a woman like that

hey sean ,i'll try and luk 4 that link
have Male friends do not make me a HOE!! I am a christian and live according to the BIBLE!! I am not involved in stuff like that.

Thanks. I wanna hear.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
SeanT21:

Just because I have Male friends do not make me a HOE!! I am a christian and live according to the BIBLE!! I am not involved in stuff like that.

Thanks. I want to hear.
hey I'm just making sure. i know you run around with a lot of black girls. black girls are known to be very promiscuous. baby mamas and baby daddys floating around the neighborhoods. just be conscious if they attempt to drag you into the baby-manufacturing business. continue going to school, and uhm lipsrsealed try to actually become pretty.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

hey I'm just making sure. i know you run around with a lot of black girls. black girls are known to be very promiscuous. baby mamas and baby daddys floating around the neighborhoods. just be conscious if they attempt to drag you into the baby-manufacturing business. continue going to school, and uhm lipsrsealed try to actually become pretty.

Whats with the stereotype?

anywayz, Most of my female friends have no kids. They just like drama. My friend Kiana is the only female friend of mine that will be having a baby. Her Baby Shower is on Saturday.

OK!! I will try to become pretty.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
It's not a stereotype but a known fact. I can tell your boyfriend is black.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2008
how?
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2008
No comment. lipsrsealed . So another question. Why do you say such ignorant things on a lotta topics? They make you sound stupid.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2008
Like What?? You seem to be attacking me on every Topic. You just called me a liberian goat on the British Women having sex on the beach topic. U can disagree with me but you do not have to attack me like you always do. THis is a NET. Everyone is not gonna agree with you.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
I was not attacking you. Just showing some love, African style. grin What did you expect me to say? If you put some effort and reasoning into the shit you type I would have no reason to call you a goat. We can solve that problem. Stop typing like a goat and I won't call you one. deal?
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
If Only You give me examples on how "I TYPE LIKE A GOAT".
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by lalaboi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2008
the whole topic has suddenly changed
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
lalaboi:

the whole topic has suddenly changed

I am sorry. Anywayz, I will still appreciate the replies.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
SeanT21:

If Only You give me examples on how "I TYPE LIKE A GOAT".
we can discuss this another time. i am sleepy right now.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

we can discuss this another time. i am sleepy right now.

OK!! GO SLEEP!!
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
SeanT21:

OK!! GO SLEEP!!
Why did you have to type in caps, are you getting mad again?
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
Another question, is it true that Liberian girls sell sex to stay in school?

WHEN Precious was just 12, she sold her body for the first time — to a man nearly four times her age. Now 18, the Liberian schoolgirl sleeps with five to six men on an average day to pay her school fees of 1,500 Liberian dollars (£16) a year and to buy food.
Precious receives the equivalent of between 27p and 54p from each client. Hers is just another grim story from a failed state that, after decades of civil war, is teetering on the brink of social catastrophe.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article562293.ece
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by ztyle(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
@CH3COO what's your problem?
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by lalaboi(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2008
i wonder ohh! u should be banned from this section! lol! coming sooon for u
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
When i read the article, it said "A" Liberian Girl. Not everyone in Liberia do thinks the same way.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
Liberia: Study Finds Many Girls Selling Sex to Pay for School

http://www.feedsfarm.com/article/51ea4d9fadcc3509f3c877a50a5e1fb16c5e3b24.html

It is not just one girl Sean. just making sure you are not a victim of sex abuse.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by ztyle(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
. . .My girl don't mind that bush boi

@lala very soon,lol. grin
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2008
ztyle:

@CH3COO what's your problem?
I don't have a problem.  do you ?

lalaboi:

i wonder ohh! u should be banned from this section! lol! coming sooon for u
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2008
ztyle:

That was bound to be my next question. Thanks for opening it up. Liberia is famous for its bushes, what is their importance? Is it like tradition?
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by ztyle(m): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2008
your yanch grin
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2008
your pimple face.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by SeanT21(f): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2008
CH3COO:

Liberia: Study Finds Many Girls Selling Sex to Pay for School

http://www.feedsfarm.com/article/51ea4d9fadcc3509f3c877a50a5e1fb16c5e3b24.html

It is not just one girl Sean. just making sure you are not a victim of sex abuse.

It says "MANY" Girls, NOT "ALL" Girls.

ztyle:

How are U Boy? Whats up with The Blog?

CH3COO:

That was bound to be my next question. Thanks for opening it up. Liberia is famous for its bushes, what is their importance? Is it like tradition?

Nigeria is famous for Man fucking Dogs. Is that a tradition??
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by ztyle(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2008
Sean - don't talk to dat busy boi again i will take care of him. grin
My blog its cool getting more hit very day, i just BUZZ. wink
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2008
SeanT21:

It says "MANY" Girls, NOT "ALL" Girls.

How are You Boy? Whats up with The Blog?
Many means it is widespread. A lot of the girls.  Just trying to understand the problem of child abuse in your society.  I don't understand why you're being funny about it.

Nigeria is famous for Man fucking Dogs. Is that a tradition??
You need a sacrifice.  So because I point out a problem within your depressed society, you think attacking Nigeria will solve the problem?  Where is the source for man fucking dog?  It's good that you ran out of Liberia.  your forehead would have gotten bigger and you could be a sacrifice to prostitution.  Good for you.  Being a refugee has its benefits.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2008
ztyle:

Sean - don't talk to that busy boi again i will take care of him. grin
My blog its cool getting more hit very day, i just BUZZ. wink

Don't even think of having a conversation with me. Homosexuality is not in the blood of Nigerians. Warn yourself ewure.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by ztyle(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2008
@CH3COO na agbero i don see em!  shocked
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2008
ztyle:

@CH3COO na agbero i don see em! shocked

you are not worthy of discussion, rabbit. stay a spelunger and continue hiding in caves.
Re: Uk Rappers" Leave It To America by CH3COO(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2008
I really have to sleep now kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meaning Of Olamide's "Story For The Gods"lyrics / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Simi – Remind Me / Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.