Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Attention To All Bb Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Attention To All Bb Users (550 Views)

Reply To BB Users By Android Users / Etisalat's New Method Of Ripping Off BB Users! Don't Be Caught Unawares!!! / ~~plz Help Bb Users Plz Ooo!~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention To All Bb Users by ebsuguy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
To all Blackberry users not willing to accept pins starting with '7'...Dearest brethren,it is high time u fellas understand that the era of BB being on top of the smartphone industry is gone...now is the era of TECHNO and SAMSUNG...so don't accept and enjoy the resulting boredom or accept and welcome to the 24th century...Long live ANDRIOD!!!Long live TECHNO!!!Long live SAMSUNG!!!

1 Like

Re: Attention To All Bb Users by babarazy: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
[s]
ebsuguy: To all Blackberry users not willing to accept pins starting with '7'...Dearest brethren,it is high time u fellas understand that the era of BB being on top of the smartphone industry is gone...now is the era of TECHNO and SAMSUNG...so don't accept and enjoy the resulting boredom or accept and welcome to the 24th century...Long live ANDRIOD!!!Long live TECHNO!!!Long live SAMSUNG!!!
[/s]
Re: Attention To All Bb Users by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
ebsuguy: To all Blackberry users not willing to accept pins starting with '7'...Dearest brethren,it is high time u fellas understand that the era of BB being on top of the smartphone industry is gone...now is the era of TECHNO and SAMSUNG...so don't accept and enjoy the resulting boredom or accept and welcome to the 24th century...Long live ANDRIOD!!!Long live TECHNO!!!Long live SAMSUNG!!!
u still dey answer dis..

have over 72 active freinds.. i never for once dropped my pin on nairaland..

and na me dey use my hand dey delete inactive contacts.. lol

bb no accept na...

i dey craze if i send who i no sabi invitation...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Customer Care Challenges With Nigerian GSM Operators Here / HTC Sensation Vs HTC One V, Which Is Best? / Help Needed: Upgrade Galaxy S2 To Android 4.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.