Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Scam Alert - Topsino2012 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam Alert - Topsino2012 (831 Views)

NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm / OLX Scam Alert / Mtn Nigeria Promo Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
I Want To use this medium to tell everyone here that Topsino2012 is a scammer and no one should do any business with him please. I agreed to buy something from him, after we exchanged series of emails and came to a conclusion, I went today to pay the money in the back, after payment i called him and told him i had paid the money. Ever since that time, his number has been
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Switched off, I later called him and it rang but he didnt pick up. Pls mod's help me get this to front page please.
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
callen odinks: Switched off, I later called him and it rang but he didnt pick up. Pls mod's help me get this to front page please.
pls send me ur acct number. I didn't know u are a bad person, we just had a transaction this and i told u will get this by tonight, u did not even wait till night, u have spoiling my name. Pls if they call u tomorow to come and collect it, pls don't go. Becos u are not a reliable person, dat is what u wanted to do as per balance.
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Imagine after paying the money into ur acct, u switched off ur number, after abt 2hrs i called u and it rang u didnt pick, 3mins later u switched offf again. If it is U, what will u label d person as? Besides, i waited till 8.
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2013
U didnt even tell me dat u saw the money. U just switched off ur fone. If u know dat u wouldnt send it yesterday, Y not call me? U are doin a business with sumbdy and prefer to switch off ur fone.
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Shankboye(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2013
topsino2012: pls send me ur acct number. I didn't know u are a bad person, we just had a transaction this and i told u will get this by tonight, u did not even wait till night, u have spoiling my name. Pls if they call u tomorow to come and collect it, pls don't go. Becos u are not a reliable person, dat is what u wanted to do as per balance.
. Give him his stuff, WDF.. Common now.. U are not even making any sense
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Imagine, he has started diverting my calls. :-(
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls refund my money. You will not go free. Scammer. After sending u my account number, u started divertin my calls right? No problem. Only God will judge u. Upon i even sent u that stuff for free.
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Dantedasz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
I hope I'm wrong,but it looks like : another one bites the dust.
@OP,
What were you thinking sendihg dough to some one on a faceless forum?
Hope the money was not much?
Observe the following rules and you should be okay-
1.Take what you read here with a pinch of salt-most of it are lies any way.
2.Never pay for any thing untill you set eyes on the goods and they are firmly in your possession.
3.Avoid too good to be true,rock bottom prices. They are most times scams meant to ensnare you.
Good luck getting your money/goods back.
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thanks @dante. It's just so painful. A married guy for that matter. The bastard has deactivated his account. His username is now 'Nobody'.
Re: Scam Alert - Topsino2012 by Dantedasz(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2013
^
You are very funny OP,when did being married or divorced stop some one being a scammer?
Goggle Wunmi Allen and you might learn some thing.
Never send money to any one except you are in possession of the goods! NUFF SAID.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, Have You Been Sanctioned Before? / 10powerful Wording Quotes That Proof That There Is God,meant For Unbelievers / Witches Declares War On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.