Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Mtn Nigeria Promo Scam Alert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Nigeria Promo Scam Alert (2948 Views)

An Open Letter To MTN Nigeria From A Frustrated Customer / NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Promo Scam Alert by FocusIQ: 6:17pm On May 25, 2012
It's quite unfortunate that some folks are still into the dirty act of scamming fellow Nigerians. I know that there's little we can do to stop them, because it's turning into a way of life, but at-least We can notify our friends about their latest acts so they don't fall victim.
I recently received a text message informing that I've won certain amount of money, I almost believed it till I did further investigation. The SMS contained a website wwww.mtncan.org where I was asked to visit to redeem my N50,000 Airtime Prize...

Read the rest of the story through the link below, so you don't fall victim to this latest scam in town. Feel free to leave your comments.

http://kalupost..com/2012/05/mtn-nigeria-promo-scam-alert.html

(1) (Reply)

I Killed This Snake At Presidential Wing Of The Abuja Intl Airport / Queen Of Slay Queens- Pretty, Gallant Nigerian Female Soldier / Is Mr Ibu Still Alive 2024?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.