Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,775 members, 7,824,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41592 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Johnpaul88: You sound very scared and desperate!
What happened to you?

Why not take a huge, deep and long breath! I'm sure you'll be fine

As usual homosexual bigots afraid to tackle the issues raised.
Did you come in through your fathers ANUS? Yes or No?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by MRSANITY(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2013
Johnpaul88: Brainwash your child? I hope God gives you none to brainwash! Are you even educated?
I guess u are a fagg ot, only one will ask if he is educated. he makes so much sense to me.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by roymary: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Homosexuality is a disorder....Your messed up brain sends wrong signals to your central nervous system .Mofherfyckers have a loosed screw in their fuckedd up heads. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by MRSANITY(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2013
now we have seen your face, the face of a faggo t. instead of you to go for rehabilitation, u choose to stress on acceptance, acceptance of a crime? you are a criminal and would be treated as such.
king94: Congrats
Shooting d messenger instead of d message is always d easy way out 4 cowwards.Hate wnt get u anywhere.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: Congrats
Shooting d messenger instead of d message is always d easy way out 4 cowwards.Hate wnt get u anywhere.

Supporting an evil and negative message is always an easy way out for for people with a bankrupted morality and oh yes cowards like you who are gay but are afraid to say it.

Tell the truth. When are you coming out of the closet sorry toilet to declare?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by roymary: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: Ur tinkin faculty is faulty.Do u knw y?
because u tink a picture determines wu is gay in ur eyes.I feel pity 4 u,bro

LOL but seriously the person for this picture be like gay true true
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2013
y dont u put up ur own pix, lets judge if u are straight.
cs the way your taking this gay issue personal im pretty sure you are either a closet gay or simply a FOOL.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2013
roymary:

LOL but seriously the person for this picture be like gay true true
because he looks gentle, harmless and calm?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2013
MR.SANITY:
now we have seen your face, the face of a faggo t. instead of you to go for rehabilitation, u choose to stress on acceptance, acceptance of a crime, you are a criminal and would be treated as such.
I prefer 2 stand wit d lyk of Barack nd Michelle Obama 2 support LGBT rights rather than nland religious bigots.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2013
MR.SANITY:
I guess u are a fagg ot, only one will ask if he is educated. he makes so much sense to me.
Does he now?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by king94(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Gay rights is a controversial issue but I prefer 2 follow my conscience rather than d majority
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2013
stoned:
y dont u put up ur own pix, lets judge if u are straight.
cs the way your taking this gay issue personal im pretty sure you are either a closet gay or simply a FOOL.

Now you see what I mean! Even the OP is trying to support his homosexual friend King94. Now I am beginning to understand people who say that Nairaland is gradually turning to a forum for Nigerian Homosexuals. @ roymary , follow me see wetin I see oh!

You deserve the greatest pity because of your perverted condition you are unable to see the beauty that God has placed in women and instead crave your fellow man's anus. What could be worse than that?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Bome01(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2013
50calibre:

What do you mean by " weaker under aged party " ? Who made the under aged weak? By the way, who made them under aged, who placed the age at which adulthood begins?

And who told you the under aged, aren't consenting parties sometimes?

Btw I don't support paedophilia.
Pointless dilly-dallying!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2013
king94: I prefer 2 stand wit d lyk of Barack nd Michelle Obama 2 support LGBT rights rather than nland religious bigots.

Now you see why u need to be pitied. Barack Obama only went that way to win elections is I remember correctly he said during the campaign for his first tenure that Homosexuality is a choice.

Homosexual bigots like you fail to see the reason of their existence. The think everything ends in their anus!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2013
God created the Vagina for sex but homosexuals say no they will rather use the anus!

Please help me ask King94 and his fellow homosexuals, what is it about the smell of shit that is so romantic?

And I need an answer now!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by gokuu(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2013
Given the kind of sexually charged music videos on tv these days, i wonder why there's so much fuss about a harmless interview. the things homophobia can do.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2013
For those who prefer to sit on the fence
This is Albert Einstein's view

“The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” Albert Einstein
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2013
dinachi:

As usual homosexual bigots afraid to tackle the issues raised.
Did you come in through your fathers ANUS? Yes or No?
Hahahahahahaha
See Jamb question!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by sopoundz(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2013
GSKing:

*covers face with palms*
lol, it depends nah, if you are way way older than me, then I'd agree I'm small, lol, if you know how old I was in 2004 ehn, u go run.cheesy Was almost through with secondary school then shaa... cool
diz post gives out an idea on yur age
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Klinee: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2013
That funmi must be gay too! They would have arrest them and kill them now. Why do they allow those evil to escape now. They suppose to burn them alive. Welldone to NTA but they would have arrest the two gays and kill them.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Bome01(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2013
mekuilis: well that is what happened when you have no concrete root. You go to koran classes because its fun and church because of the music,voodoo priest to clean your aura...you just floating. Thumbs up to NTA,now you can join your gay friend abroad. Nigeria might be bad,but we've good morals too. Rubbish,you want to brainwash kids to become gays..feel like pelting you with pebbles..so disappointed in you.
*In Jesus words* Who of you is not a sinner should cast the first stone!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by dinachi(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Bome01: *In Jesus words* Who of you is not a sinner should cast the first stone!
In the words of Jesus" Go and sin no more"

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Moukafoam(f): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2013
mrvocalprowess: U know,if we are lookin frm d moral point of view,den all nigerians are guilty.wats d main issue against gays in africa?-its sinful,its against "Gods word",against our tradition!but same tradition allowed killing of twins!same tradition alowed polygamy!same tradition alowed woman battery! But tins av changed,we need 2 realise gays hav rights too,dey are humans n av feelings like d straight pple,2 grown men dat wants 2 shag eachoda z nbdy consine cos its nt hurtin anybdy!! U may say-dnt paedophile's hav a right too?hell no!paedophilia hav huge negativ physical impact on d litle girl dats y its wrng,but homosexuality doesn't!WE NEEED TO GIVE GAY PPLE DIER BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS n stop dis shallow excuse of religion or sin!or isn't fornication a sin too?? U can imagine how nigerians will react if d govt decides 2 make sex outside marriage illegal.....

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM PLEASE SHOW YOUR FACE IF YOU DARE grin

GAY IS NOT PART OF OUR CULTURE, YES WE HAVE SHORT COMINGS IN OUR TRADITION BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD ADD GAY PRACTICE TO IT. GAYS; A VERMIAN IN OUR SOCIETY angry

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Moukafoam(f): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2013
alotofgrace: mtcheeeww...
no wonder nta is not popular...in dos days one had somthing to see on nta cos stations like mbi always messed up

So to you showing tv programs about gays makes a station popular? undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Donjazzy12(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2013
@ moukafoam dont mind them jare.
Is it showing of gay programs that makes a station popular?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Konjour(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2013
Bome01: *In Jesus words* Who of you is not a sinner should cast the first stone!

You'd do well to quit quoting the Scriptures out of context man. Religion and homosexuality don't flow together nicely. Say what you wanna, but don't try justifying homos with the bible, Kapiche?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React / Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.