Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures (29283 Views)

9 Reasons Why Nigerian Universities Are Better Than Polytechnics / Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities / 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by lastmessenger: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Phder:
Jamb is strict! Atleast when I did mine (2010), I wasn't allowed to take in my scientific calculator (that's to show you how mean the supervisors are), and Jamb failed to give us their so called calculator too. Twas the battle of the finger, pencil and plane sheet.
in the end it doesnt make any difference.not being allowed to use a calculator simply mean that they stressed your brain in something that is not important.in the end u enter uni and memorize old notes or one lecturer come and read a textbook for u in the name of lecture.is that what u call education?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by solomon111(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obrafour: Do you have the capacity to admit all the qualified students? Why must Nigeria's problem be a shared problem with Ghana? There are. nigerian students studying all over the world, why pick 0n Ghana? You jumped countries like Togo & Benin who are years behind Ghana and have many nigerian students studying there as well, but n0, its Ghana you mist denigrate.
I agree with you.
Picking on ghana alone is not wise.
I guess it's because of the rancour between Nigerians and ghanaians on nairaland.
And yes,Nigerian unis cannot take everybody.
Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by wazobiaN9(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obrafour: Whatever that JAMB and POST-UME may mean to you Nigerians, we Ghanaians care less. We have our own
standards and we shall not share or suffer your difficulty and inability of your leaders to provide education for all Nigerians, no
blanket statement equalizing issues will be accepted.
Of course, it is no secret that the
Ghanaian system of education is the envy of all others anywhere who know its worth. Those in Nigeria trying to belittle it are wasting their time and energy, its an open secret
that most nigerians including the Operator of this Thread are unhappy about the mass movement of nigerians to study in Ghana, but why denigrate an innocent country's education system and leave out the failure of your government? We in Ghana value our educational certificate and if you feel peeved about it, I urge you to petition your authorities not to recognise Certificates from Ghana.
How many Ghanaian teachers haven't
flocked into Nigeria since the 1970s to
teach Nigerian students and help improve that system of education? Has Ghana ever had any influx of Nigerian educators?
Please, why pick on Ghana when you equally have Nigerians in other countries pursuing higher education?

Chaley, you are obsessed with nairaland, and I daresay Nigeria... it's all good. However, you are economical with the truth. I have been living and working in Accra with one of the multinational companies for close to 4 years and I know that the OP has just made a valid point. Most Nigerian students that I have met are here due to reasons such as the stiff competition in the Nigerian educational sector, inability to pass the pre-university exams, peer pressure (follow follow), and some just simply want to be very far from their parents or guardians in order to engage in some vices without close supervision.

FYI, Ghanaian teachers flocked into Nigeria in the 70's due to the harsh economic climate in Ghana at that time... they returned only when the situation improved in the 80's (it's either you are not familiar with your history or you are avoiding the unpalatable truth)

Again fyi, this mass student migration is mainly into the mushroom private universities/institutions dotting Accra, NOT the standard govt. owned universities like UG, UCC or KNUST. These private institutions rely mainly on monies from the Nigerian students to expand and that is why the academic bar for admission is very low (and I bet you that your government knows this).

Over and out.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Jiggaman101: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Akson man: Regularly we are inundated with fairy tale news about how wonderful Ghanaian universities are.

Of course ASUU strikes/government neglect have made university education in Nigeria a nightmare,but in the last decade Nigeria has come up with several private universities with fantastic structures populated by Nigerian students.

Ghana has some pretty universities too,but many Nigerian students often go for some strange Ghanaian universities that are just 3 storey buildings along a street corner.

GUESS WHAT?
The main reason why many some Nigerians rush to Ghanaian universities is because THEY CAN'T PASS JAMB.
In Ghana,once you pass WAEC and u can afford tuition,admission to any Ghanaian university is certain. Unlike in Nigeria where regardless of the university you want to enter,you must first attain a descent JAMB score,plus POST-UME results.

This is the true story of the mad rush to Ghanaian universities

In the us all u need is sat scores and grades from high school. Nigerians also school in the Us because they failed jamb. Some people needs to think before they speak.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by jayjam(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
carr101:

Mumu I didn't want medicine but my parents wanted it! But I made my own decisions. After waec I applied to 5 universities at a go. I got medicine to two of dem (unn included), got anatomy to one and finally got architecture to two when my folks finally had me have my way and stopped interfering, spent a year at home cos of it. Stop hating will u??
Did I complain bout midrands environment?? Guess this strike is getting to ur head! ... grin
I guess u don't knw UNN, i knw people who applied for law but were given economics!
ur response has further displayed ur unintellectual malady,y must u call anoda persn a MUMU just because he pinpointed some ills abt ur post.u r a so uncouth,uncultured and etiquette-lacking nd perhapz a carcass of combulcated fool. I 8 joining issues with prima domas like u.A DOGMATIST U ARE
Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
jayjam: ur response has further displayed ur unintellectual malady,y must u call anoda persn a MUMU just because he pinpointed some ills abt ur post.u r a so uncouth,uncultured and etiquette-lacking nd perhapz a carcass of combulcated fool. I 8 joining issues with prima domas like u.A DOGMATIST U ARE

U still remain a mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by homesteady(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obrafour: when you say Ghana how do you mean? The Ghana I know does not accept JAMB results, they accept WAEC.

Here is the topic of this thread
"Most Nigerian
Students In Ghanaian Universities Are
Serial JAMB Failures"

•Most Nigeria students - he is a Nigerian student!
•In Ghanaian Universities - he is in a ghanian university
•Are serial JAMB failures - he is not a serial JAMB failure because he only wrote JAMB once and he got 170! He failed!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Obrafour(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
wazobia_N9:

Chaley, you are obsessed with nairaland, and I daresay Nigeria...
N0 my friend, I am only here to correct and reply to the lies on Ghanaians in N'Land.... Its not the policy of the government of Ghana to attract nigerian students to study in Ghana. Ghanaian educational institutions only recognise certified WAEC results, you can be the best JAMB student, that will not earn you a place in the least recognised educational institution in Ghana. #Fact

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by erictoonice: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
solomon111: Jamb is probably one of the most strictest exams you will ever take in your life though i can't vouch for post jamb.
Why not go tell the US to scrap the SAT since you think exams are not a true test of academic intelligence.

SAT is like waec, its all u need to go to a uni there, while their normal school grades which is more important is like testimonial, waec is the only reasonable exam in Nigeria that tests intelect. the only reason we have jamb is not to test intelect but to reduce number of admited students cos they cant accomodate all!!!

7 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by dazzy4real(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
@op what are u saying ni? Simply because person no pass postume that one come mean say na jamb cause am? This op na serial writer grin
Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Cubeet: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
The only problem in Nigeria educational sector is the unstability. Apart from that you cant compare.Nigeria is a very populated nation and Everybody who wrote Waec cannot just get admission ,they would have to be reshuffled by Jamb.Ghana population is almost the same of that of Lagos alone. #fact
Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by chessguru1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
I know peeps that left 300 level gas engr in uniport to start afresh in a private uni in ghana....wtf has jamb got to do with that mr op

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by MrAboki: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
[b]The truth is that the Government of Nigeria needs to look into the admission criteria for Nigerian Students into the University.

I see no reason why the Government needs to set up multiple entrance examinations ranging from; WAEC to NECO to GCE to JAMB to Port-JAMB for a student when his counterparts in other West African countries are writing just WAEC and entering into school. These many examinations were neccessitated by the corruption that has eaten deep into the education system due to widespread examination malpractice.

The fact that a student aces their JAMB test and yet have to put 3 different results (GCE|NECO & WAEC) together to attain the required 6 Credit necceasry to gain admission into the University does not make these students any better than those that got admission riding on the back of a single result.

What applies in Ghana is that when once you ace your WAEC, you gain admission into the University and should you perform poorly in the University, you get expelled and have to go through the system again. Infact, once expelled, its really difficult to re-renter the University again. The problem with our education system isnt the fact that we have to owrite JAMB, the problem is that the foundation is already poor. Many of the half-baked graduates walking around today have JAMB results.

To the Nigerians who run to those Mushroom Universities in Ghana to school, note that many of these schools dont have an accreditation for their courses. My friends who were in their third year in Univeristy of Cape Coast (which is a major federal Uni in Ghana) all had to drop out and go to europe because their course had no accreditation.

Be wise..[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by manutdadex(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
iamdsam: You're damn right. These two exams aren't true ways of testing ones knowledged. Both are flawed
there is no exam dat truly tests knowledge but it tests our preparedness and our focus on our studies...dat means it tests knowledge also...but if u fail dat doesnt mean u are dull

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by sikells(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
So seriously dix tin reach front page...Ghana is assisting us to reduce d amt of students seeking 4 admission into our universities nau...weda dem pass jamb or not..wetin concern person,we r supposed to be thanking dem..Ghana abeg make una bone..

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Obrafour(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Aboki: [b]The truth is that the Government of Nigeria needs to look into the admission criteria for Nigerian Students into the University.

I see no reason why the Government needs to set up multiple entrance examinations ranging from; WAEC to NECO to GCE to JAMB to Port-JAMB for a student when his counterparts in other West African countries are writing just WAEC and entering into school. These many examinations were neccessitated by the corruption that has eaten deep into the education system due to widespread examination malpractice.

The fact that a student aces their JAMB test and yet have to put 3 different results (GCE|NECO & WAEC) together to attain the required 6 Credit necceasry to gain admission into the University does not make these students any better than those that got admission riding on the back of a single result.

What applies in Ghana is that when once you ace your WAEC, you gain admission into the University and should you perform poorly in the University, you get expelled and have to go through the system again. Infact, once expelled, its really difficult to re-renter the University again. The problem with our education system isnt the fact that we have to owrite JAMB, the problem is that the foundation is already poor. Many of the half-baked graduates walking around today have JAMB results.

To the Nigerians who run to those Mushroom Universities in Ghana to school, note that many of these schools dont have an accreditation for their courses. My friends who were in their third year in Univeristy of Cape Coast (which is a major federal Uni in Ghana) all had to drop out and go to europe because their course had no accreditation .

Be wise..[/b]
First 0ff, there is nothing like a federal university in Ghana, we dont operate a federal system. UCC is not a mushroom institution to make a major blunder that will call for NAB(National Accreditation Board) to cancel that course. If it did happen please provide a verified source to back your claim.
Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by dad007(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obrafour: Private Universities like Central, Vallew View and Ashesi are also competitive.
Don't forget, the colleges in Nigeria can't take all students, this in my opinion make them opt for Ghanaian instituitions as well.
I LOVE THIS GUY....QUITE MATURE IN ALL HIS RESPOND.BRAVO!

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nigerian students here are very funny.
You guys are so frustrated because you have been sitting your a55 at home for some months and you are picking on nigerian students abroad.
say what u want about it. who cares if you scored 300 in JAMB?

Yes they didnt pass jamb and you did and now you are at home deal with it angry

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by MrAboki: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obrafour: First 0ff, there is nothing like a federal university in Ghana, we dont operate a federal system. UCC is not a mushroom institution to make a major blunder that will call for NAB(National Accreditation Board) to cancel that course. If it did happen please provide a verified source to back your claim.

Obrafour

Im talking about Medicine.

My friends (3 of them) who were studying Medicine in University of Cape Coast had to leave for Europe after they found out that UCC's medical dept was not accredited. This was in 2004- 2005.

I dont need you to validate my claims as I know this for a fact. Maybe they have fixed it now, but that was what it was then. Dont forget that UCC is the weakest link in the Chain of top Universities in Ghana.

Plus, Federal or whatever, you get the point I was making.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Cusubaba(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
wazobia_N9:

Chaley, you are obsessed with nairaland, and I daresay Nigeria... it's all good. However, you are economical with the truth. I have been living and working in Accra with one of the multinational companies for close to 4 years and I know that the OP has just made a valid point. Most Nigerian students that I have met are here due to reasons such as the stiff competition in the Nigerian educational sector, inability to pass the pre-university exams, peer pressure (follow follow), and some just simply want to be very far from their parents or guardians in order to engage in some vices without close supervision.

FYI, Ghanaian teachers flocked into Nigeria in the 70's due to the harsh economic climate in Ghana at that time... they returned only when the situation improved in the 80's (it's either you are not familiar with your history or you are avoiding the unpalatable truth)

Again fyi, this mass student migration is mainly into the mushroom private universities/institutions dotting Accra, NOT the standard govt. owned universities like UG, UCC or KNUST. These private institutions rely mainly on monies from the Nigerian students to expand and that is why the academic bar for admission is very low (and I bet you that your government knows this).

Over and out.
God bless u my brother. Every storey buildings in Ghana have been converted to privite universities because of Nigeria students. Due am not a graduate but i shed tears when i visited my cousin at All Nations University, Kofurudua, Eastern Region of Ghana. All Nation University ( a glorified primary school) is just a storey building opposite a noisy park ( koforudua park) but you found thousands of Nigeria students roaming about wasting their parents money in the name of schooling in Ghana. The annoying part, is that, when u bring a student from Nigeria to school in All Nations University in Ghana, the school will pay you 100 dollars. Now Nigeria students in Ghana are struggling to convince their friends and relatives to come and school in Ghana for them to get their shares.

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by achimotan(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=Mr Aboki]

Obrafour

My friends (3 of them) who were studying Medicine in University of Cape Coast had to leave for Europe after they found out that UCC's medical dept was not accredited. This was in 2004- 2005.

it was resolved long ago. being a state institution they thought the could start the programme whiles seeking validation from the N.A.B
Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Chomzy19(f): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
carr101: I took jamb once at the age of 15 and passed with flying colors (268) but when I went to UNN to write the post ume and saw ladies take a sh*t and pee into buckets, I just gave up! I got an admission to study medicine but turned it down! Cos I wasn't interested in the course and the school! ...... Also turned down studying medicine in midrand uni south Africa!....

I chose Ghana cos I got the course I wanted tongue
It had nothing to do with jamb!
chai!!! Dis lies no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by achimotan(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] God bless u my brother. Every storey buildings in Ghana have been converted to privite universities because of Nigeria students.

lol. i dont know of every storey building being converted to a university.For me i would put premium on the faculty than the building to a larger extent. When Ashesi university started over 10 years ago , they were in a residential area of labone with just two buildings,but they had a solid academic team. Today they have their own purpose built campus at the outskirt of accra and is recognised as one the best in the sub-region. All nations university is also building a new campus i presume, becos i saw their fauculty of engineering building at the outskirt of koforidua recently
Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nice one!

To the OP, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your write-up is miasmic and disgusting, if you ask me.

Chinese don't speak good English but their country is better than your prided Nigeria!

Smh.

I am a Nigerian BUT will never condone things like this. Abeg make una go find better things ooo.
Obrafour: Whatever that JAMB and POST-UME may mean to you Nigerians, we Ghanaians care less. We have our own
standards and we shall not share or suffer your difficulty and inability of your leaders to provide education for all Nigerians, no
blanket statement equalizing issues will be accepted.
Of course, it is no secret that the
Ghanaian system of education is the envy of all others anywhere who know its worth. Those in Nigeria trying to belittle it are wasting their time and energy, its an open secret
that most nigerians including the Operator of this Thread are unhappy about the mass movement of nigerians to study in Ghana, but why denigrate an innocent country's education system and leave out the failure of your government? We in Ghana value our educational certificate and if you feel peeved about it, I urge you to petition your authorities not to recognise Certificates from Ghana.
How many Ghanaian teachers haven't
flocked into Nigeria since the 1970s to
teach Nigerian students and help improve that system of education? Has Ghana ever had any influx of Nigerian educators?
Please, why pick on Ghana when you equally have Nigerians in other countries pursuing higher education?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by psalmdave(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obrafour: I guess the Operator is of the opinion that, "failed jamb students" seeking admission into limited spaces in Nigerian universities should keep writing Jamb exams even though their WAEC grades equally allows them to seek admission elsewhere. Imagine the number of sch00l drop0uts if nigerians should heed to his advice.
I DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT WORDS TO COMMEND YOUR INTELLIGENCE....I'M A NIGERIAN BUT M ASHAMED OF HOW MY OWN BROTHERS(THE OP AND THE REST WHO SHARE HIS VIEW)COULD BE SO STEWPEED,IGNORANT AND ARROGANT,M NOT COMPARING BOTH STANDARDS BUT ASSUMING U ARE NOT A NIGERIAN OR A GHANAIAN AND READING THIS THREAD PLUS THE POINT THIS GUY HAS MADE IN HIS COMMENTS,WHO WILL U SAY HAVE A HIGHER STANDARD OF EDUCATION,ITS NOT ABOUT ANSWERING NAMES OF SCHOOLS,UNIBEN,UI,UNIUYO THIS THAT,GIANT OF AFRICA,

JUST LOOK AT THE THINKING OF THIS AVERAGE GHANAIAN ON THIS THREAD TELL ME ARE U NOT ASHAMED@Op..CHOI OP SEE HOW U DEY DISGRACE US....*SHAKES HEAD AND CLEAN MY TEARS*.......I STILL BELIEVE WE ARE A GREAT NATION WITH A HUGE POTENTIAL,HOW CAN WE ACHIEVE THIS BY THINKING LIKE THE OP,MAKING UNECCASARY COMPARISON......GOD BLESS NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Reading this post just pisses me off!

Ok, INTELLIGENT NIGERIAN GRADUATES, what have you done for this country?

You make noise about baseless topics while the federal government is dining with your future.

But you prefer to deal with issues that creates social stratification..social stratifucation like..who got 230 in jamb? Are ghanian graduates better than nigerian? People run to ghana cos they are dumb and so on..

That is where the power of nigerian youth lies, ego on nothing. Tribalistic, religious beliefs and so on.

You think going through the stress of your so called state or federal universities makes you a smart person. Most of you don t realise you are actually stupid, not capable of critical thinking and not being able to cope with the dynamics of nature.

That is why when issues that makes a nation great, issues that creates a better society, issues that should elivate most of you from the chains of your ideologica conformation as NIGGAS, you avoid them and result into what your tiny nigga brain can handle such as your tribe, clothes you were, and religion.

GHANIANS! NIGERIANS! AND whichever african nation that argues about who has the most intelligent student is that which is the most stupid.

You sit down in you room and you think africa as a whole doesnt have a problem that needs urgent attention, yea? Ride on fellas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by atlwireles: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obrafour: Private Universities like Central, Vallew View and Ashesi are also competitive.
Don't forget, the colleges in Nigeria can't take all students, this in my opinion make them opt for Ghanaian instituitions as well.

Thanks for trying to educate some goners here. Most Nigerians don't understand we have an access problem in this country. Too many students writing jamb for 20% spaces every year. That's why I have always supported private university. We need more of them not less. Ghana is smart to see the economic impact of Nigerian students and tap into it.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by phapi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
to really say a few, all what i see btwn this comparrism is idleness if the nigeria uni were to b on session i guess the OP wouldnt had post this thread cuz he would had been busy in class,libray or lab or even b @ home wif his glfrnd trying new intimacy style

And if i might add let not d rush for ghanian bsc belittle our far better nigeria bsc coz it takes persevarance to graduate from a nigeria uni than a mushroom uni in ghana which by all standard cant b accriedated in nigeria

we nigeria student dont care much about hw long we spent in skul, all we know is that we are young and we are getting it better off dan our ghana counter part who after thier much apparised better certificate still envy our national heroes and our kind of life

GOD BLESS NIG UNI and HER STUDENTS

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures by Obrafour(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Obrafour

I dont need you to validate my claims as I know this for a fact. Maybe they have fixed it now, but that was what it was then. Dont forget that UCC is the weakest link in the Chain of top Universities in Ghana.

Plus, Federal or whatever, you get the point I was making.
MR Aboki, the School of Medical Sciences graduated its first batch of medical students on the 31st August, 2013. I guess at that time, they wanted to take advantage of them beign a state institution to get a preferential tratment from another state institution(National Accreditation Board), but they are not a fully fledged medical institution.
Every Ghanaian or foreign student knows that University of Ghana - Legon, KNUST - Kumasi & University of Cape Coast are all top tier competitive universities in Ghana.
Indeed UCC's grading system is the highest in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) / Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary / Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.