Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far (3191 Views)

Mbaka, Is This The Government You Expended Energy On? / Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay / Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
For all the NOISE, media frenzy and hullabaloo about the purchase of 2 armoured vehicles and other vehicles, only N52 million has been paid for the vehicles so far by NCAA via the lease purchase agreement.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/30/due-process-was-followed-in-purchase-of-bulletproof-cars-ncaa/

Incredible! Can the house of reps, senate and all the media houses and all the online and on-ground emergency anti-corruption activists who launched massive onslaught on Oduah tell Nigerians how much they have invested so far in the struggle? I guess nothing less than N500 million (direct and indirect cost estimate) has gone down the drain in just few weeks of the pull-down-Oduah struggle. Yeye dey smell. 9ja emergency anti-corruption activists, I dey salute oh!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
You haven't seen anything yet. Lagos Government name was used to get import waiver from the Nigerian Customs. You guys have been doing it for a while. It shows how Oduah and Cosmos Maduka have been cheating the system. If this had happened in U.S, Oduah will be sitting in prison tonight.

Below is another allegation against Stella Oduah:

https://www.nairaland.com/1497504/oduah-another-car-scandal-faces

7 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by paul288yahoo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm......the dawn is near.
Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
payless: You haven't seen anything yet. Lagos Government name was used to get import waiver from the Nigerian Customs. You guys have been doing it for a while. It shows how Oduah and Cosmos Maduka have been cheating the system. If this had happened in U.S, Oduah will be sitting in prison tonight.

Below is another allegation against Stella Oduah:

https://www.nairaland.com/1497504/oduah-another-car-scandal-faces
It is also alleged that Fashola bought 3 armoured vehicles for N600 million. Why are you not interested in that?

8 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by PointB: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
The SW Media, the Aviation Cabal, Nairaland hate mongers, APC e-rats, pull-her-down jihadists, and many more I failed to mention. Shame to you all. Stella will wade through this tide stronger and firmer, and more importantly smarter.

Shame on you all!

17 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
PointB: The SW Media, the Aviation Cabal, Nairaland hate mongers, APC e-rats, pull-her-down jihadists, and many more I failed to mention. Shame to you all. Stella will wade through this tide stronger and firmer, and more importantly smarter.

Shame to you all!

those wild dogs lack shame.
shame is not part of their value system.

5 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Emperor00S: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
It is also alleged that Fashola bought 3 armoured vehicles for N600 million. Why are you not interested in that?

^^^

They would pretend to be dead ( only the dead stays dumb ), and would be alive ( pretend to be thinking ) once the mentioned name doesn't sound familiar.

4 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by FreeGlobe(f): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
it is "alleged" ko, its a FACT!!!!! Punch liepapers has ran over a million irrelevant articles on this issue already without being objective in sourcing the facts.

1 Like

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Emperor00S: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oduah stays,

Punch, Sahara Reporters, Nairalanders, etc. should start mourning.

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

I am interested in that if you have the fact and document to back it up like Sahara did against Stella Oduah. Present the fact and refrain from hearsay, please.

2 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Tolexander: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: For all the NOISE, media frenzy and hullabaloo about the purchase of 2 armoured vehicles and other vehicles, only N52 million has been paid for the vehicles so far by NCAA via the lease purchase agreement.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/30/due-process-was-followed-in-purchase-of-bulletproof-cars-ncaa/

Incredible! Can the house of reps, senate and all the media houses and all the online and on-ground emergency anti-corruption activists who launched massive onslaught on Oduah tell Nigerians how much they have invested so far in the struggle? I guess nothing less than N500 million (direct and indirect cost estimate) has gone down the drain in just few weeks of the pull-down-Oduah struggle. Yeye dey smell. 9ja emergency anti-corruption activists, I dey salute oh!
hun!
Yeye dey smell for this your post o!

Why not allow the investigation to be completed before ranting all these shits!
Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by adino(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
PointB: The SW Media, the Aviation Cabal, Nairaland hate mongers, APC e-rats, pull-her-down jihadists, and many more I failed to mention. Shame to you all. Stella will wade through this tide stronger and firmer, and more importantly smarter.

Shame to you all!

Yes she is going to be SMARTER.
Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
payless:

I am interested in that if you have the fact and document to back it up like Sahara did against Stella Oduah. Present the fact and refrain from hearsay, please.
Check your first post. Why are you interested in another allegation against Oduah but not interested in that of Fashola? Is there any document to back up the allegation in your first post?

2 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

"Alleged", you said? Then the onus is on those "alleging" to provide evidence.

In Stella's case, however, there's no "allegation", it's been confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

This dude, I pray nothing good ever comes your way and you spend the rest of your life as you are presently doing: Defending Bigger, richer and badder criminals than yourself who end up giving you crumbs for your madness online.

9 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
kingoflag:

This dude, I pray nothing good ever comes your way and you spend the rest of your life as you are presently doing: Defending Bigger, richer and badder criminals than yourself who end up giving you crumbs for your madness online.
God does not answer the prayers of satanic elements. First remove the MASSIVE log of wood in your eyes so you can see clearly to pontify

13 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by FreeGlobe(f): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
HNosegbe:

"Alleged", you said? Then the onus is on those "alleging" to provide evidence.

In Stella's case, however, there's no "allegation", it's been confirmed.
what has been confirmed if I may ask, smh at the silliness on this forum. Fashola 600million Naira suvs is fact!

1 Like

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by madamoringo(f): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
kingoflag:

AMEN to that prayer for this bastardo insincerefucked9gerian! Is it the amount disbursed that matters or the fact that the MONEY is already SPENT! When you buy something with your credit card on the 1st of the month and your credit card bill is due in 21 days, does the fact that the money has not been transferred to the credit card company remove the fact that, that money is already spent and it is not yours anymore?? Oloriburuku oloshi ni awon were yi! Onye oshi fuckedNigerian! angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Desperadoes!
Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Clerverly: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
Oga, how do you normally manage to reconcile with your conscience at the close of the days work?

9 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by solihu(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Clerverly: Oga, how do you normally manage to reconcile with your conscience at the close of the days work?

Conscience? He's got none! As all had been bought for a nickel! Smh

7 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
what has been confirmed if I may ask, smh at the silliness on this forum. Fashola 600million Naira suvs is fact!

Fashola's "N600 million SUV" is "fact" according to the all-knowing FreeGlobe.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Lagosbabe1: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: For all the NOISE, media frenzy and hullabaloo about the purchase of 2 armoured vehicles and other vehicles, only N52 million has been paid for the vehicles so far by NCAA via the lease purchase agreement.

The Yelping of a drowning man.

I thought you intentionally disassociated yourself from this clear cut case of corrupt misappropriation of funds by Stella but obviously you are still towing the ridiculous position that all is good and dandy grin

Can you please explain why the Minister - Madam Oduah was absent to defend herself at the sitting today?

Now you have enlightened us that it is not only Yorubas that are against her but - the also the House of Reps, Media, and virtually all Nigerians. You Sir are fighting a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by FreeGlobe(f): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
HNosegbe:

Fashola's "N600 million SUV" is "fact" according to the all-knowing FreeGlobe.

Okay.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/gov-fashola-buys-n600-million-bullet-car-for-tinubu-self/

you do not believe pointblanknews but you believe Sahara reporters, bloody hypocrite. okay

2 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by emmatok(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2013

Shame to you all!

Bunch if bigoted liers.

Did you read this

NCAA has been committed to the payment of N23.2 million or there about on a monthly basis” noting that “NCAA has made a payment of N52 million up till the end of September”

3 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Clerverly: Oga, how do you normally manage to reconcile with your conscience at the close of the days work?
Why is the purchase of 3 armoured vehicles by Fashola for N600 million not pricking your HYPOCRITICAL conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Lagosbabe1: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
emmatok:

Bunch if bigoted liers.

Did you read this

NCAA has been committed to the payment of N23.2 million or there about on a monthly basis” noting that “NCAA has made a payment of N52 million up till the end of September”

Excellent observation! But I can assure you that Insincere Nigerian and his cohorts will come up with their ridiculous explanations regardless of the stark evidence against this corrupt woman.

3 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
emmatok:

Bunch if bigoted liers.

Did you read this

How is what you wrote different from the topic?
FACT 1: only N52 million has been paid so far.
FACT 2: the NASS approved over N200 million for NCAA to purchase vehicles in 2013.

1 Like

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by nameo: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
payless:

Bros, you did not respond to my response in that other thread. Please do.

And since you are asking for documents before commenting on corruption allegations, this is a report from THISDAY detailing how Chris Ngige used her sister's account in the US to launder money when he was Governor, and how a State has subsequently debarred here

https://www.nairaland.com/1498547/fraud-ngiges-sister-debarred-us

THISDAY presented DOCUMENTS from the public records of the state of Maryland, United States of America, to back up its claim.
Hope you can at least comment on this
Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Lagosbabe1: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why is the purchase of 3 armoured vehicles by Fashola at N600 million not pricking your HYPOCRITICAL conscience?

Apart from the fact that this is a deliberate deflection from the topic you started, please can you provide any verifiable evidence in support of your claim?

What cars did Fashola buy?

Where were they procured from? i.e Suppliers

How much were those cars procured for? i.e. Price

Can you provide proof of these transactions? i.e. evidential copies of receipts, invoices?
Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Apart from the fact that this is a deliberate deflection from the topic you started, please can you provide any verifiable evidence in support of your claim?

What cars did Fashola buy?

Where were they procured from? i.e Suppliers

How much were those cars procured for? i.e. Price

Can you provide proof of these transactions? i.e. evidential copies of receipts, invoices?

If you were not a hypocritical ethnic champion, you should be leading protests in the streets of Lagos and confronting Fashola with all the questions you highlighted in your post.

2 Likes

Re: Armoured Car Controversy: Only N52 Million Has Been Expended So Far by nduchucks: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
The OP and his co conspirators are challenged to prove that Cosharis has not received full payment for the vehicles. Odua's ministry is obligated to pay this full price plus interest to the bank under the fraudulent lease agreement.

Shame on you rougues. 52 million ko, 52 cows ni.

Olodo, compute the present value of the lease and revert back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Plans To Defect To PDP / NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? / Before You Start Shouting ‘give Us Biafra’, You Should See This…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.