Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? (1532 Views)

Obasanjo: I Spent Two Days With Taliban Terrorists / Pics Of A Soldier Showing Captives Rescued From Boko Haram In Banki Town Love / Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by panafrican(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2006
People cannot even watch the world cup in mogodiscio after the victory of islamic militiamen.
Do we need all this in africa? Are they going to ask men to be bearded now ?
Where are we going again undecided   
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by DaHitler(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2006
panafrican, there is no we. At least not yet.
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by panafrican(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2006
How do you feel in new york when americans black or white talk about africa in terms of war and Hiv?
Are you comfortable with that.Others are not.
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by otokx(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2006
somalia ceased to exist a long time ago and man has never really been a rational animal. the west will always think of africa in any manner they deem fit so lets not bother about that.
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by DaHitler(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2006
panafrican, what do you think are the prospects of the Taliban showing up in Nigeria?
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by Seun(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni, I would like them to show up in your apartment. angry
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by DaHitler(m): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2006
Seun, I am only asking an honest question. If there is a danger of Taliban and co appearing in Nigeria (maybe attracted by Sharia) then we must realize that and act accordingly. cool
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by Mariory(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2006
They've been already been and were destroyed/chased out.
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by Seun(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by anton(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2006
Panafrican, do you mean Taliban?

Do you have something against the Taliban? It would be cool if you posted it.

Personally, I am glad that the people are rooting out these american agents. I hope the region becomes stronger, now. Now they just have to keep new counter intelligence elements out of their country and The Nation of Poets will rise, rise again.
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by panafrican(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2006
Anton , I repost what Seun said << Afeni, I would like them to show up in your apartment.>> grin

Don't you want to watch the world cup ? let's start from there first.
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by anton(m): 3:06am On Jun 21, 2006
cheesy The Taliban are not "MY" enemy. Get real. The Taliban put in work and kept some of the junk from getting to the street in my community and countless other communities over here. For that they have my respect.

Man, what the hell you talkin bout a 'World Cup'? Personnally I don't have time for that foolishness, along with the NBA, NFL, MBL, BLAH, Blah blah, Blah. Just another opiate, kinda like what the Taliban banned.

Thirdly champ, I am much more concerned about neo nazi skinn head pigs kicking in my door than the Taliban.

This topic is a joke.

It is pretty amazing to see all this reactionism. It seems as though that status quo of the warlords would be much better prefered by everybody. Very interesting.
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by anton(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2006
Well, The Courts have recognized the government and everything is set for the return of the interim government.

Now, yall buddies are sayin that the leader is on their list of terror "suspects". Ha HA. They didn't want stabiltity in somolia to begin wit.

I can't wait to see how all this plays out.
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by panafrican(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2006
angry

Taliban are killing World cup viewers in somalia.
In the name of what God ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5150118.stm
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by anton(m): 1:19am On Jul 09, 2006
panafrican:

angry

Taliban are killing World cup viewers in somalia.
In the name of what God ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5150118.stm

What a blatent lie. Where does it say that they are taliban? Also, what actions are being taken against the shooters? Third, who said it was done in the name of a god?
Re: Taliban Showing Up In Somalia ,where Are We Going Again? by Nkila: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2006
angry

Taliban means Students , right ?

Note:
<< The courts have introduced Sharia law, including in some areas a World Cup broadcast ban>>
In the name of Allah,then.

All these so called believers are doing nothing but copy the former taliban gouvernment that led afganistan to a chaos .
Hopefully their will not make any move towards after countries. It will be a war.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Marks 100bn-barrel Oil And $600 Billion With More Poverty. / Nigerian Pharmacist Charged With Beating His Wife To Death With Baseball Bat / Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.