Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] (3075 Views)

Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre / PHOTOS: Car Rams Into Tanker Fully Loaded With Diesel At Shagamu-benin Exp Way / Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by lordbayor(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
[[censored: it's a hoax]]
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by Fogman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2010
What a gory sight. Are these armed robbers realy human beings or devil in human fresh. Very unfortunate.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by Akanniade(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2010
Surely satan resides in Nigeria.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by liftedone(f): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2010
This is too gory, please take this out of here or put a warning. Where are the moderators for God's sake? These are human beings, these are peoples family members.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by violent(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
Akanniade:

Surely satan resides in Nigeria.

True!
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
Gosh!!!!, BUT THIS IS NOT THE MAIN LAGOS-BENIN ROAD, IT MUST BE SOMEWHERE ELSE ABEG.

LAGOS-BENIN ROAD HAS BEEN REPAIRED AT LEAST 70% OF THE ROAD HAS BEEN REPAIRED, I HAVE PIX TO PROVE THAT.

BUT THIS IS SO SAD, WHY ARE WE SO DAMN WICKED TO OURSELVES cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by Jakumo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2010
This is the true horror of armed robbery in Nigeria, and it is worthy of note that a similar incident was recorded on that same highway a few hours distance further to the west, in the dead of night, when 20 people were deliberately crushed for failing to stand and deliver.

Scary scary chit.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by violent(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2010
Nigerians aren't safe in Nigeria. . . we've never been undecided
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by otawa: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2010
welcome to HELL, Nigerians!

Until you stand up and wipe out the people that brought you to this sorry state, nothing we change.

It is a land of the dead. A cacophony of EVIL people.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by cibilola(f): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
God will help us. I just got the news report as well! this is very unfortunate. Bodies destroyed beyond recognition. God where are you! Have mercy on your people please cry cry
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by sjeezy8: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2010
omg wtf
Road conditions have nothing to do with armed robbers doing this. Cause even if you are driving along the best roads in naija robbers can still put a road block up - its mroe about security not roads.
these pics are CRAZY
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by SisiKill1: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2010
Whether it is Benin-Ibadan express way or Kano-Apapa-Maiduguri highway, it does not matter because it is still Nigeria.

This is so freaking sad. The inhumanity, there's no doubt Animals did this.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by redsun(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2010
What?Why is everybody opening fucking threads about dead yaradua and his illegitimate cohorts when there is war going on in the country.

Nigeria is worst than somalia.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by Basildon1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
In a better country where human lives are valued, this is enough to bring the country to a standstill, no cost is too much to bring these senseless cowardly killers to justice. I swear i'd even donate if there is a fund dedicated to finding these killers!!

This is not armed robbery, this is the work of some psychopaths!!!
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by redsun(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
It is a doom country,i wish i can renounce it,but still no place can be better than home.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by TippyTop(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2010
This is proof yet again that we are animals.
WE NIGERIANS ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEINGS.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
I wish they will catch them all.
This is horrible, how cld human behave like this?
It is bad enuf that you took their money and to now kill them like that?
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by Oba234: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2010
wow, evil people. Why would anyone do this to their fellow human beings?
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2010
They cld not have been human, they must be animals
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by MaiSuya(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2010
KAi! unbelievable. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by montelik(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2010
It is time for a 2nd amendment in this country. Since the government and police refuse to protect us. Let everyone carry their own weapon to protect themselves and turn it all into survival of the fittest. Why should somebody be so evil and inhumane that after taking all your possessions, still take your life in the worst way imaginable. It just go to show that absolute power corrupts absolutely. When people can do this sort of thing to his fellow citizens and kinsmen, not out of anger or rage but cool calculated and deliberated intent, you know that something is fundamentally wrong with the state of the some Nigerians minds. God will give those affected by this tragedy strength and peace.   cry
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by aieromon(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2010
I can't believe this.C'mon, this is too gruesome and we're not even at war!I shudder to think what would happen should this country slip into war.
The perpetrators of this crime will surely be judged by God.
Does anybody have any details to add because this story did not make the dailies.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by SkyBlue1: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
montelik:

It is time for a 2nd amendment in this country. Since the government and police refuse to protect us. Let everyone carry their own weapon to protect themselves and turn it all into survival of the fittest. Why should somebody be so evil and inhumane that after taking all your possessions, still take your life in the worst way imaginable. It just go to show that absolute power corrupts absolutely. When people can do this sort of thing to his fellow citizens and kinsmen, not out of anger or rage but cool calculated and deliberated intent, you know that something is fundamentally wrong with the state of the some Nigerians minds. God will give those affected by this tragedy strength and peace.   cry

Day by day that arguement begins to make more sense, especially when you here stories of robbers who even announce that they are coming in advance, and carry out their "operations" undisturbed for hours while people wait for their turn to be robbed on their streets. It is the ladies I really do feel sorry for, with rape and all.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by lannre(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2010
For heaven sake this thread should be locked and the pics removed its gross. Its not even a new story how do we make unnecessary publicity about fellow human being mishap .
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by rookie(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
lannre:

For heaven sake this thread should be locked and the pics removed its gross. Its not even a new story how do we make unnecessary publicity about fellow human being mishap .

I agree that there ought to be a warning about the graphic nature of the image. Nevertheless can you not see that this was posted just to create awareness and sensitize us that there is a need for action of some sort to prevent such inhumane and monstrous act in near future. rest assured that the devil incarnates that were responsible for this crime would not stop willfully.
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by lannre(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
@ rookie, virtually all newspapers and electronic media reported this then, so I dont know why the poster is posting this again. I dont want to believe he did same on facebook today. Its gross !
Re: Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] by aieromon(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
You guys are right-the incident occurred last year.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=6728

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Solidly Behing Ibb - Obinna Uzoh / The Full RAW UNCUT Leaked Video Footage Of Woolwich Attacker. / Massive Unemployment In Enugu; 8,000 Job Seekers Besiege UNTH For 10 Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.