Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (65225 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

I think you have been living in the western world too long that they have brainwashed you into thinking that a lot of black women wear what you call weaves. For me, natural hair is preferred. I don't care much for a woman's hair. I care more about her heart, then followed by certain female body parts which I won't mention because I will be accused of being a pervert.

Nothing wrong with being a pervert.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajuran:

white women rarely wear weaves as much as blacks. blacks wear weaves that are not the same texture as their real hair nor the same length.

And what's wrong with that? undecided
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady:

And what's wrong with that? undecided

So you dont see anything wrong with a black woman wearing another humans hair and walking around like its normal?

WOW
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajuran:

So you dont see anything wrong with a black woman wearing another humans hair and walking around like its normal?

WOW

Is their any law or rule that makes it bad? undecided
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajuran:

Epic fail. She's a black american and they have unto 15percent caucasion dna from the times they were rapped and enslaved. and she has a weave on anyone can see that.

Go find a west african with real long soft hair, and a straight nose. there are millions of them according to you, so you won't have trouble finding them.

I would say good luck, but i know from what you told me their are millions of long soft haired, blacks walking around west africa with straight nose, that you won't know what picture to use. So go find me a like 5 of them.
may thunder strike ur bald head there grin that girl is pure nigerian from the calabar tribe,idioota grin

she have no caucasian dna,m0ron
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Adamskuty: may thunder strike ur bald head there grin that girl is pure nigerian from the calabar tribe,idioota grin

she have no caucasian dna,m0ron

I thought someone said (Onila said) that was she was Hausa
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajuran:

somalis are not black, we are aethiopoid race.

Black! Nigger you and all your peoples is black scortched by the African sun. Any way race isn't even a real thing just something used by bigots and racists to describe something they just don't understand. Biologically we are all the same.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajuran:

I want real hair, I want real pictures that are not professional. I don't want to see weave ok. I want to see real hair. And i want links.

This will be epic, finally someone who will take me up on this offer. And i assume since your posting your prettiest women that soft hair, and straight nose are the best features thus making all of the negroid race ugly?

Soft hair straight nose? Those features don't automatically make you pretty you 1diot that's just your personal opinion. The women you have posted are beautiful but that's not because they have straight noses or soft hair. The Somali men on the other hand well they aren't easy to look at. Look at them with their wide noses and dark skin they are very specimens (and that is what you keep telling us is ugly negroid features which they also have).......no homo

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 3:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Soft hair straight nose? Those features don't automatically make you pretty you 1diot that's just your personal opinion. The women you have posted are beautiful but that's not because they have straight noses or soft hair. The Somali men on the other hand well they aren't easy to look at. Look at them with their wide noses and dark skin they are very specimens (and that is what you keep telling us is ugly negroid features which they also have).......no homo

u dont see the irony do u? 99 percent of somalis dont have wide nose. but 99 percent of ur people do. and u just said wide nose is ugly and i agree
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Adamskuty(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

u dont see the irony do u? 99 percent of somalis dont have wide nose. but 99 percent of ur people do. and u just said wide nose is ugly and i agree
shuuut up,20percent of somali have that very soft hairs,others are kinda nappy and a lil bit soft,some have small nose with wide nostrils grin grin

but here in nigeria, 5 out of every 10 nigerians u see have straight nose,others have flat small nose,some big flat nose,other's have straight big nose. grin i hope u know there are big straight nose right?? grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Adamskuty: shuuut up,20percent of somali have that very soft hairs,others are kinda nappy and a lil bit soft,some have small nose with wide nostrils grin grin

but here in nigeria, 5 out of every 10 nigerians u see have straight nose,others have flat small nose,some big flat nose,other's have straight big nose. grin i hope u know there are big straight nose right?? grin

Lmao, only 20 percent of somalis have soft hair? lmao. Its so funny cause we have internet in this day and age. 99 percent of somalis have soft hair. If someone who is somali has nappy hair, people ask if they are somali bantu. Thats how uncommon nappy hair is. Why do you think somalis call bantus jarrer, it means rough hair.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

What a beautiful straight nose the man has (FYI this is sarcasm this man is probably you or your dad.)

And I hope your straight noses will feed the hungry children.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

What a beautiful straight nose the man has (FYI this is sarcasm this man is probably you or your dad.)

And I hope your straight noses will feed the hungry children.

obviously even you know and were surprised by this, as the reason why you post his picture, his one of the 99 percent. Just like how very few whites have big noses.

your second picture shows how 99 percent of somalis look. something no negroids look like which is soft hair, slim, straight nose.

Posting one guys picture who still looks somali and not negroid is a sad attempt to label us negroid to uplift yourself.

these two men are the leaders of Somalia and were elected by the people.

The first one is the prime minister and the second man is the president.

Both these men could be confused for indian, but never for a nigerian

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

obviously even you know and were surprised by this, as the reason why you post his picture, his one of the 99 percent. Just like how very few whites have big noses.

your second picture shows how 99 percent of somalis look. something no negroids look like which is soft hair, slim, straight nose.

Posting one guys picture who still looks somali and not negroid is a sad attempt to label us negroid to uplift yourself.

these two men are the leaders of Somalia and were elected by the people.

The first one is the prime minister and the second man is the president.

Both these men could be confused for indian, but never for a nigerian

And who would confuse these two people for Indian?

Next your going to tell me that the men who are having this AK47 fan club meeting are only part of the 1%

We know what the real Somalia looks like, obviously you do not.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

And who would confuse these two people for Indian?

Next your going to tell me that the men who are having this AK47 fan club meeting are only part of the 1%

We know what the real Somalia looks like, obviously you do not.

MY black brother i loooove you. But come on. The pictures you posted obviously proof my point. look at those men and their soft hair. Yes they are poor and in bad situation but even in that situation they still look better than any rich nigerian. You can't buy beauty, its given by god.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

MY black brother i loooove you. But come on. The pictures you posted obviously proof my point. look at those men and their soft hair. Yes they are poor and in bad situation but even in that situation they still look better than any rich nigerian. You can't buy beauty, its given by god.

Please point out the soft hair your talking about all I see is negroid hair that curly stuff we all have
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Please point out the soft hair your talking about all I see is negroid hair that curly stuff we all have

Lmao, i guess even in something we can all see you lie about it to boost your self esteem. All this coming from a barbaric south african who kill somalis, but couldn't do anything while the whites ruled you in your own land while you were the majority of the population.

Picking out pictures of the somalis you want to show case doesn't proof anything but your inferiority complex to deny that somalis don't look like you in order to boost your self esteem.

Everyone knows a somali when they see one, even in a field filled with negroids.

Case and point being the Somali president and prime minister posted below along with this female somali professor in Minesota. These somalis would be confused for Indian, but never a Nigerian. So go seek therapy.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Somalis are the best looking people in Africa, Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Nubians take 2nd Place.

Look at all these Somali women, and to think this south african guy wants to convince himself that these Somali women look like Nigerians. How shameful.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Again how can this south african convince anyone with eyes that these Somali women look nigerian lmao

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Somali women and people look nothing like negroids. To say other wise is to tell an open faced lie to all who can see. This south african must be desperate to lighten up his people in order to be not seen as negroid. we all know how nelson mandela looks.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Somalis are the most amazing race.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
How can a negroid say an open bold face lie, as to compare our women to negroid women. LMAO. Does he not know we live in the day of the enter net.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
South African man you have an inferiority complex. Never compare your people to mine. This is truly disgusting. You must not have pride and looking at your history of apartheid i can see why.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Somali women, they make Africa look like its filled with beautiful people and you guys use our beauty by saying we are black so people can forget the stereotype of what a negroid looks like hahahahaa lmao

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Any way. A few last pictures of Somali women, the best looking women on earth.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Come on now, how can anyone try to ride on our back and say we look like them in this day and age where google exists. lmao

Beautiful somali women

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mtcheew
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Somalia won miss Africa 2013. Just compare her to all the others on this, and you can easily see why she won. Ofcourse Miss Ethiopia came in Second place. And Mauritania in 3rd place.

Obviously the judges know what beauty looks like.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Lmao, i guess even in something we can all see you lie about it to boost your self esteem. All this coming from a barbaric south african who kill somalis, but couldn't do anything while the whites ruled you in your own land while you were the majority of the population.

Picking out pictures of the somalis you want to show case doesn't proof anything but your inferiority complex to deny that somalis don't look like you in order to boost your self esteem.

Everyone knows a somali when they see one, even in a field filled with negroids.

Case and point being the Somali president and prime minister posted below along with this female somali professor in Minesota. These somalis would be confused for Indian, but never a Nigerian. So go seek therapy.

Inferiority complex me noooo I wonder where you got that from. You still can't point them out can you?

For all your boasting saying that 99%
of Somalians have soft hair straight noses and light skin you could only find 3 people with those features I gave you crowds of people and they were dark people some with wide noses some with straight noses but it wasn't 99%. Anyway Africans come in many different shades and that is due to the great genetic diversity we have on this continent. The genetic diversity between to tribes of the same region has at times been found to be greater than that of the genetic diversity found in all of Europe
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Inferiority complex me noooo I wonder where you got that from. You still can't point them out can you?

For all your boasting saying that 99%
of Somalians have soft hair straight noses and light skin you could only find 3 people with those features I gave you crowds of people and they were dark people some with wide noses some with straight noses but it wasn't 99%. Anyway Africans come in many different shades and that is due to the great genetic diversity we have on this continent. The genetic diversity between to tribes of the same region has at times been found to be greater than that of the genetic diversity found in all of Europe

the picture you posted is one you selected your self, lmao, and still you can see the guy with the soft hair in both pictures. Somalis are all the same ethnicity, picking pictures is pointless as we can go all day, Its not like am picking one ethnicity, as they are all somali.

you don't see it but anyone who can knows you have inferiority complex. you have come here to say Somalis, (who are well known for their features,) don't have those features. THAT is inferiority complex, is like me saying nigerians don't have wide noses when they do. lmao

Anyway your inferiority needs a check mate. If somalis don't have straight nose and soft hair. What do they have wide nose and nappy hair? if thats the case why do they call the bantu jared which means nappy hair, and talk about their nose?

Again this is the winner of Miss Africa, She is Somali. Compare her to miss Nigeria.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran: Somalia won miss Africa 2013. Just compare her to all the others on this, and you can easily see why she won. Ofcourse Miss Ethiopia came in Second place. And Mauritania in 3rd place.

Obviously the judges know what beauty looks like.

What is Miss Africa I've been searching for this competition and I can't find anything on it. It must not be very big.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.