Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,454 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (65223 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

What is Miss Africa I've been searching for this competition and I can't find anything on it. It must not be very big.
http://www.missafricautah.com

Miss Somalia won, and Miss Ethiopia came in Second place, as expected

in this video miss somalia stands out with her headscarf, only one who looks human besides her and miss ethiopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esKgW0V_YRM

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

the picture you posted is one you selected your self, lmao, and still you can see the guy with the soft hair in both pictures. Somalis are all the same ethnicity, picking pictures is pointless as we can go all day, Its not like am picking one ethnicity, as they are all somali.

you don't see it but anyone who can knows you have inferiority complex. you have come here to say Somalis, (who are well known for their features,) don't have those features. THAT is inferiority complex, is like me saying nigerians don't have wide noses when they do. lmao

Anyway your inferiority needs a check mate. If somalis don't have straight nose and soft hair. What do they have wide nose and nappy hair? if thats the case why do they call the bantu jared which means nappy hair, and talk about their nose?

Again this is the winner of Miss Africa, She is Somali. Compare her to miss Nigeria.

Still can't show me a crowd of somalians with all those features.
Who and what is miss Africa
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Still can't show me a crowd of somalians with all those features.
Who and what is miss Africa

Lmao, so what features do you think Somalis have? lmao

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
You somalians always brag about this Miss Africa stuff grin I've never heard of that pageant! I just browsed about it! Its not even done in Africa mtcheew! I'm sure they just gave her because of the war in somalia grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady: You somalians always brag about this Miss Africa stuff grin I've never heard of that pageant! I just browsed about it! Its not even done in Africa mtcheew! I'm sure they just gave her because of the war in somalia grin

Why did miss ethiopia come in second place, and in first place last year? lmao
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by homesteady(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Why did miss ethiopia come in second place, and in first place last year? lmao

Who is talking about ethiopia here
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

Who is talking about ethiopia here

You said they let miss somalia win cause they felt sorry for somalia. If thats the case why did miss ethiopia win last year, and come in second place this year, if its not based on beauty. cause somalis and ethiopians look the same.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

You said they let miss somalia win cause they felt sorry for somalia. If thats the case why did miss ethiopia win last year, and come in second place this year, if its not based on beauty. cause somalis and ethiopians look the same.

Please talk about a competition that's relevant cause I could have a miss Africa in my backyard and guess who would win?

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Please talk about a competition that's relevant cause I could have a miss Africa in my backyard and guess who would win?
And stop posting the same pics I could easily do the same.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Lmao, so what features do you think Somalis have? lmao

Human features.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Just let Ajuran be in his self-denial
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:
http://www.missafricautah.com

Miss Somalia won, and Miss Ethiopia came in Second place, as expected

in this video miss somalia stands out with her headscarf, only one who looks human besides her and miss ethiopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esKgW0V_YRM
its miss Africa for the state of UTAH. Jesus man. Show me a Somali miss universe.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Motlalentoa: One minute horners are not Africans the next they win Miss Africa. undecided undecided

anyone can be african. were not black
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Human features.

looooooooool. so nigerians and somalis have same features?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

I think it is time we stop the naivety right? Do me a favour and go to Nigeria one day instead of assuming you or pretending you know how Nigerians look like. Nigeria is far more diverse than Somalia
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

I think it is time we stop the naivety right? Do me a favour and go to Nigeria one day instead of assuming you or pretending you know how Nigerians look like. Nigeria is far more diverse than Somalia

Answer my question. Are u saying somalis and nigerians look the same?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Yes they also have the same features they aren't exactly the same but generally speaking they are. Humans in biological terms are exactly the same we all are one species.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Yes they also have the same features they aren't exactly the same but generally speaking they are. Humans in biological terms are exactly the same we all are one species.

LMAO, your inferiority complex is amazing. So in order to avoid saying Somalis look different, you say all humans are the same. You are sad.
You are the prime example of self hate and seeing as your south african am not surprised. I am the first to admit that Somalis do not like chinese people, they don't have the same eyes as chinese, they don't have the same hair as blacks, and are not the same height as eskimos.

Somalis are brown skin, tall, slim, soft hair, square forehead, average to thin lips, straight nose.

Negroids who don't have admixture are big, nappy hair, thick lips, wide nose. to deny these obvious differences between races is for you to have self hate as you don't want to admit how you look

but am sure all the nigerians in here are cringing in shame when you can't even admit how you look, and say all humans look the same. lmao
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Answer my question. Are u saying somalis and nigerians look the same?

Do all Somalis look the same? Do all Nigerians look the same?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

LMAO, your inferiority complex is amazing. So in order to avoid saying Somalis look different, you say all humans are the same. You are sad.
You are the prime example of self hate and seeing as your south african am not surprised. I am the first to admit that Somalis do not like chinese people, they don't have the same eyes as chinese, they don't have the same hair as blacks, and are not the same height as eskimos.

Somalis are brown skin, tall, slim, soft hair, square forehead, average to thin lips, straight nose.

Negroids who don't have admixture are big, nappy hair, thick lips, wide nose. to deny these obvious differences between races is for you to have self hate as you don't want to admit how you look

but am sure all the nigerians in here are cringing in shame when you can't even admit how you look, and say all humans look the same. lmao

You do realise that you are talking to a South African, this is a neutral side
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

are u high on weed??

Moda'fvcker northern nigerians generally have small nose and soft hairs (what's the big deal in having those though? grin )

somalis are BLACK,VERY DARK and very few are brown,just like in the case of every nigerian,infact they are more brown skin nigerians than those that are very black..FACT!

Pls next time dont use the word "nigerian" when typing ur gibberish,go look for some other african country name to use..

Well,i can post pixs of millions of nigerian with straight nose grin

these are the features of somalis ajuran,stop taking us back on these discussion.. Swollen fore head,bunk teeth,straight nose, a lil bit soft hairs,tall like a pole,skinny as fvck and black like charcoal with very big mighty lips....
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

You do realise that you are talking to a South African, this is a neutral side

i know his south african, all that abuse under apartheid has taken its toll, can't believe these people only became free 20 years with the help of The Entire World. lmao
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
are u high on weed??

Moda'fvcker northern nigerians generally have small nose and soft hairs (what's the big deal in having those though? grin )

somalis are BLACK,VERY DARK and very few are brown,just like in the case of every nigerian,infact they are more brown skin nigerians than those that are very black..FACT!

Pls next time u use the word "nigerian" when typing ur gibberish,go look for some other african country name to use..

these are the features of somalis ajuran,stop taking us back on these discussion.. Swollen fore head,bunk teeth,straight nose, a lil bit soft hairs,tall like a pole,skinny as fvck and black like charcoal with very big mighty lips....

Funny as those who are fulani as you describe were enslaving those who don't have those features, thus proving my hypothesis lmao
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
are u high on weed??

Pls next time dont use the word "nigerian" when typing ur gibberish,go look for some other african country name to use..

Please post a negroid who isn't admixture like fulanis who has straight soft hair and straight nose. You can't find any. All you can post is a few fullanis and tureg who are not pure negroid. No pure negroid has straight soft hair and straight nose. Others have failed to post pictures, plz take this challenge.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Like i posted earliar,these are nigerians moda'fvcker.

Nigerian is a diverse land u son of a motherless she-goat grin

look at these nigerian couples that just weeded, (minus the igbo woman on black)they are hausas and are negriods,show me the flat big nose,thick lips and black skin u talking about my slave?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
Like i posted earliar,these are nigerians moda'fvcker.

Nigerian is a diverse land u son of a motherless she-goat grin

look at these nigerian couples that just weeded, (minus the igbo woman on black)they are hausas and are negriods,show me the flat big nose,thick lips and black skin u talking about my slave?

All you posted were women with weaves. Anyone can tell when some one has a weave, you can tell by looking at the root of the hair.

Am talking about Hair like this, look at these somalis hair

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Please post a negroid who isn't admixture like fulanis who has straight soft hair and straight nose. You can't find any. All you can post is a few fullanis and tureg who are not pure negroid. No pure negroid has straight soft hair and straight nose. Others have failed to post pictures, plz take this challenge.
strange u are talking to a negriod with soft hairs grin grin ahahahahhah!

Well fulanis are about 30million of nigerian population,kanuris are about 3million,tauregs are 1million (infact we dont see them as tribes in nigeria) while hausas are about 50-60million, do u know fulanis are among the majority ethnic groups in nigeria,m0ron?? grin the 3 major ethnic groups are hausa/fulani igbo and yoruba out of the 250 grin

do u know that my own tribe make up less than 2percent of nigeria population,charcant?

U are one ignorant m0fo grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
strange u are talking to a negriod with soft hairs grin grin ahahahahhah!

Well fulanis are about 30million of nigerian population,kanuris are about 3million,tauregs are 1million (infact we dont see them as tribes in nigeria) while hausas are about 50-60million, do u know fulanis are among the majority ethnic groups in nigeria,m0ron?? grin the 3 major ethnic groups are hausa/fulani igbo and yoruba out of the 250 grin

do u know that my own tribe make up less than 2percent of nigeria population,charcant?

U are one ignorant m0fo grin

Even fulaman himself admit only few fualnis have the soft hair. Thats cause the rest intermixed with bantus and lost their features. Even then those who have soft hair, don't have the sharp features that somalis,ethiopians,eritreans have like straight nose, square noble forehead.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

All you posted were women with weaves. Anyone can tell when some one has a weave, you can tell by looking at the root of the hair.
looooooool grin that's a hausa girl,she didn't put on weave my noble somali bethren grin

what do u have to say about the fact that those couples ethnic group are the majority in nigeria and the largest ( with about 60million) they ain't even fulanis grin

why didn't i see the thick lips and flat wide nose u are talking about?

Come visit nigeria for once and stop typing gibberish
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

square noble forehead.
LOOOOOL
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
looooooool grin that's a hausa girl,she didn't put on weave my noble somali bethren grin

what do u have to say about the fact that those couples ethnic group are the majority in nigeria and the largest ( with about 60million) they ain't even fulanis grin

why didn't i see the thick lips and flat wide nose u are talking about?

Come visit nigeria for once and stop typing gibberish

I don't need to visit nigeria, i don't know why you are hiding from the features that 95 percent of your people have. Which is thick lips, wide nose, happy hair. Imagine if i hid from the features 95 percent of somalis have which is square forehead, straight nose, soft curly hair, slim and tall.

You have self hate in you. You won't even admit your people have thick lips and wide nose. lmao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.