Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Obamas Health Care Is Really About - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Obamas Health Care Is Really About (460 Views)

The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) / Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Obamas Health Care Is Really About by Oviej: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2013
Against the widespread wishes of the American people, Democrats passed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("ObamaCare"wink of PPAC into law in 2010 promising, among other things, to "correct the deficiencies" of medical care. Yet the ironically titled law, in its 2,800 pages of federal intervention into the economy, is failing to "protect" anyone as health insurance becomes even less "affordable."

Even worse, ObamaCare is restraining an economic recovery and destroying jobs by burdening entrepreneurs and employers with tax increases and costly regulations. Congress can help end the economic uncertainty by keeping our Pledge to America and repealing this disastrous law. This month was a milestone for PPAC as the health insurance exchanges opened to memorialize the legacy of Obama as his experimental economic policies continue to plague our growth.

As the law became a reality on October 1, 2013, over 50% of all Americans do not understand how this new law is structured and even more of them do not understand the economic ramifications. This became evident when I overheard a conversation between two employees in my office this past week. Both of them in the late 20's, the very demographic that proponents of the plan are expecting to enroll in droves, the young and healthy millennials.

As the conversation between these two people developed, through the door outside my office, I overheard several conversations about the health care bill. One of these people was anticipating the arrival of a nationwide insurance exchange coming online in a few days to get his "free health care plan" we will call him Keith. The other, we will call him Scott, proceeded to explain to Keith that there was nothing free in ObamaCare. I was astonished at the exchange between these two bright and educated people. This is a classic case of a low-information consumer vs. a highly informed person. Keith, apparently, has not recently had health insurance coverage and was under the impression he was going to get a limitless benefit from the federal government. Scott, to the contrary, explained that this was the biggest political Ponzi-scheme on the planet and that Keith was going to have to pay for his coverage. In reality, Keith was hugely disappointed, no different from the millions who recently discovered that no one is getting free health insurance.

www.oviejhealth..com
Re: What Obamas Health Care Is Really About by eightsin(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2013
I don't think i reaad free anywhere.
It says AFFORDABLE care
Re: What Obamas Health Care Is Really About by paul288yahoo(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Can't you people see. ..obama is gradually preparing the ground for the emergence of the antichrist...america is gradually falling into a deep abyss......open your eyes.....

(1) (Reply)

Among Allegations Aired By Snowden Last Year Were That The U.S. National Securit / West Bank Protests Over Gaza Turn Deadly / Third Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.