Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them (5965 Views)

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Kaymisola(f): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Singer Omawumi might just be walking down the aisle soon with her baby's father.
‘Thank you so much for your patience. Clearer photos and good news sooner than you know. God is always good‘, Omawumi captioned as she posted an altered photo of herself with ‘Baba Kamillah and Kami ‘ on her Instagram page a while ago.
Apparently the baby father has begged for forgiveness and is ready to marry his baby mama, right?
You will recall that Omawumi welcomed her first child Emmanuella Kamillah Yusuf on Saturday, June 18, 2011 in the US and new reports surfacing online claim that Tosin Yusuf, one time co-owner of Zamunda night club is the baby father. See the altered photo (dad, kamillah and mum) below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/omawumi-reunites-with-her-babys-daddy.html

Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by angelTI(f): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Kemi bia, wey the foto? Dont tell me u are referin to the ojuju pinsure u av here abeg

5 Likes

Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by demelza: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2013
Must you guys post every nonsense?
What the hell is this?
How the hell do I criticize if I cant see them clearly?
In short.....angry
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2013
Wow! undecided
beautiful picture. undecided

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Airforce1(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by wasak(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2013
how does this inform ASUU that they are doing more harm than good?
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by wasak(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx: Wow! undecided
beautiful picture. undecided
bro what of ur vaseline?
has Barcelona signed a new defender?
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Chanchit: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2013
E be like say this gurl dey crase, sebi na jeje we sidon before she snap wan come show us this negative picture, I just saw Beyonce's mom and her new boyfriend they did not show us negative picture.. Mtcheeew.
But I'm happy for her if she's really gonna be getting married to her baby's father.
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by king94(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2013
Where is d pishure?
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2013
wasak:
bro what of ur vaseline?
has Barcelona signed a new defender?

You don't expect me to use vaseline on a family picture, right? undecided

we're still searching for that new defender.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by iseg007(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2013
MUMU
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by IAMBREEZY: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
and where is the pic cuz i can't find any.
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by wasak(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx:

You don't expect me to use vaseline on a family picture, right? undecided

we're still searching for that new defender.
OK bro Thanks for d clarification. I Hope we get that new defender soon
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Forzap: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bia omawumi, cant u show his pic jest for once?abi is he dat uglyundecided
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
wasak:
OK bro Thanks for d clarification. I Hope we get that new defender soon

Sure.
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by toms55(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Kile le yi undecided
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Danhumprey: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
demelza: Must you guys post every nonsense?
What the hell is this?
In short.....angry
Hey. Where have u been? You seem to have gone MIA for a while.
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by dridowu: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
What a cute baby
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by 3ace(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
dridowu: What a cute baby
So you could determine the baby is cute from that pix? Okay oo.
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by nikkyshyne(f): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
demelza: Must you guys post every nonsense?
What the hell is this?
In short.....angry
[size=20pt]and why must you criticize at the first place.[/size]you be God
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by kreamidiva(f): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
2face, their daughter and Annie idibia!

Omawunmi posted that pinshure with the caption when tuface walked down the aisle with Annie. undecided undecided kiss
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by Forzap: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
kreami diva: 2face, their daughter and Annie idibia!

Omawunmi posted that pinshure with the caption when tuface walked down the aisle with Annie. undecided undecided kiss

nah,dis cant be 2face's family,cos dat babe in d middle na omawumi,confirm!!
Re: Omawumi Reunites With Her Baby's Daddy, Shares First Photo Of Them by ajasa4link: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Na ghost the man be? Abi Na spirit ?....how are we to make out his face from this oil painting

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Sister, Temi Otedola Looks Hot In Sexy Burberry Bikini. PHOTOS / Beyonce Had Secret Breast Surgery (CLOSE UP PHOTOS)? / See Photos Of How The Student Of Futminna Are Suffering For Water-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.