Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband (40949 Views)

Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Ashleyma77(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
mydemartins: "The Storm Is Over!!!.... Thank You Lord For This Great Reunion!!... And I Say A Very Big Thanks To All Our Fans and Well Wishers... Thank You For Your Prayers and Concerns.. We Sincerely Appreciate You All... @officialafeezowo .... You Are Not Just My Husband... You Are My Guardian Angel ... Thank You For Always Being There For Me... I Will Forever Love You!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgzd1RA3Df/?hl=en

See earlier thread where the wife blasted him for leaving them https://www.nairaland.com/3052573/actress-mide-martins-blasts-husband

4 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by MrFairplay4ume(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
The two of them be like: honey you don mess again kooo... Husband: Hmmm shebi e no smell grin grin

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
we don't know her here in sambisa...

Lol....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Came: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Somebody shout " make up sex"!!!!!!

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by nikkishola: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Am happy for u both. Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
When will they grow up?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by money121(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin grin

Tonite fvck go make sense oooo

Nothing sweet like happy home...
grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by kristen12(f): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
"Sweetheart, I love you"

"Honey, I've missed you so much"

"Promise you'll never leave us again"

"I promise..."

"I love you, sweetie"

"I love you more, my angel"

"No, I love you more"

"No, no, no, I love you more"

"I say I love you more!!!"

"Why are you raising your voice at me, I love you more jor!!!"

"You this stubborn woman!"

"You this obstinate waka-waka Israelite!"

*dirty slap*

*counter-attack*

*dirtier slap*

*wrestling match*

Two days later...Nairaland frontpage again.

Hehe...I wish them the very best in their marriage.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by godG: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lately, I find it hard to believe many of these so-called 'celebrities' think. At best, most of them act as teenagers; and at worst, toddlers. They are too base. Why sensationalize an issue you could have handled maturely? Why must they create a spectacle out of everything? Ha! Only if they knew the impact such publicity could have on their children.

Men and wo/men of straw.

6 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by bunmioguns(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
undecided

In brymo's voice

Check your time
It's free yourself o'clock
I dey for work, I dey find wetin to chop
If you do your own, we go get enough to chop
Dem other people no care if we no chop
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by yungpowers(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
what a wonderful couple
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by stteejax(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Enjoy some laff ...

. . . . . . “Some former leaders died and went to hell. The British leader asks the devil to allow him make a phone call to London to know the welfare of his people. He spends five minutes. Satan bills him $5000.The United States leader makes his call for eight minutes and Satan bills him $8000. The Nigerian leader calls Abuja and spends two hours. He is briefed about the fuel trouble, Boko Haram, kidnapping, budget brouhaha and the anti-corruption war.

“After his call, he asks Satan, ‘How much is my bill?’ Satan replies: ‘Your bill is $1.’

Surprised, the Nigerian leader says: ‘How come my own call is cheaper than the other two leaders’? I stayed longest on the phone.’

Satan, smiling, replies: “What’s the difference? Calling hell from hell is not expensive; it’s a local call.”

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Wizdray: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Husband - Black
Wife - White
Kids - Black and White
Congrats anyway
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by drslimtommy: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
is it only me tht noticed tht thz woman @mydemartin has etiquette nd good manner? Frm the beggng of all thz brouhaha of a thng, she's d 1 sortng thngs out..evn if she's guilty or not. what a wife material KUDOS 2 HER MEHN!!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Ephhay(f): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by lovedatruth(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hope we won't here Any rubbish again o. I smell arrangee reunion o.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by mrbash6113(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's a serious woman at very dangerous.....can do and whatever for you.....

3 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Scarceguy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
story for the gods
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by koladebrainiac(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Before she said he want kill her

Women
They change their hearts like chameleon.

Iya toyin se ka wole,e seun e pada ija mati tN ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by ennyhollar1(f): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Happy for you dear
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by lloydpras: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
abeg I won light matches, who know the manual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by UnknownT: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
This one Na trophy wife for the man. The same man wey u say day attack you spiritually Na em u turn around day call Guardian Angel. Well, Na people wey kari una matter for head, Na dem get time

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by kennyman2000(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
orishirishi
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wait o. All the time this two take pic, there is always no or little body contact.... embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

Man wrap your hands around her neck like she is yours Jor.

All this their dry pix...

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by psalmuelwater(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
what is great here They are both adults, couple do breakup and make up. So, I guess they jz used their sixth sense
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mide mide.abike ade tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by cozy7(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
tollyB:

Lol....
You're in sambisa and u (a lady) have phone to ping? Woow! U must be in d cartoon version of sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by zyzxx(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
tollyB:

grin grin

Lol....
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by prinsam30: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
welcome back the prodigal husband

2 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by tomsniel(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mtcheww... Stupid people everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics) / ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents / "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.