Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416736 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by charlsy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
There are some good keywords publisher rocket gives with high profit, low search result and great monthly searches and even with low competition score but when you attempt to type the keywords on Amazon search bar, it dosen't throw up anything auto suggestion related to it as though users are not searching for that keyword. Would it be safe to assume that even though the keywords aren't shown in the Amazon auto suggestion search bar, that they are indeed keywords users are searching for? And the SEO expert, is there a reason why the keyword isn't showing any auto suggestion on Amazon
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
charlsy:
There are some good keywords publisher rocket gives with high profit, low search result and great monthly searches and even with low competition score but when you attempt to type the keywords on Amazon search bar, it dosen't throw up anything auto suggestion related to it as though users are not searching for that keyword. Would it be safe to assume that even though the keywords aren't shown in the Amazon auto suggestion search bar, that they are indeed keywords users are searching for? And the SEO expert, is there a reason why the keyword isn't showing any auto suggestion on Amazon

Do u have publisher rocket?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
tomorrow is buy suya, pay bills, collect somebody's girlfriend, save and reinvest for future day. All thanks to Oga Bezos.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
kudos to all my ogas in the house. I pray we get more sales, I have just been in this Kindle game I have not make shishi. I just even publish a new book this afternoon I hope it make sales

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
one day. we will get there

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
GoldPencil:
one day. we will get there

Wow. Can we connect?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
loool. it's fake dont worry.
Lolo24:

Wow. Can we connect?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
GoldPencil:
loool. it's fake dont worry.

I know but can I contact u
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
I believe you already have.
Lolo24:

I know but can I contact u
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Finally Crossed The $15,000/month Mark

The month of September was a great month.

1. I finally crossed the $15,000 earnings in a month
2. I surpassed $100,000 in 2019 earnings
3. I earned $6000+ in paperback sales
4. I had 30 consecutive days of selling 25+ paperbacks a day

Ingramspark was a welcome surprise as well. Below is a breakdown of earnings

KDP (ebook + KENP) - $1780.47
KDP Paperback - $6611.48
ACX Audiobook - $4873
Ingramspark - $1785.37

Total - $15,050 (N5.42 million)

2019 Earnings To Date - $105,086 (N37.8 million)

The Power Of Focus and Goal Setting

Last year (2018), I set a goal to hit $10,000 a month. That was a scary number for me at the time. But I believed it could be done. I worked tirelessly towards it every day and I managed to meet that target in November 2018. I repeated it again in December 2018.

Later in January 2019, I set an audacious goal: To hit $20,000/month before December 2019...effectively doubling my 2018 goal. I was scared that I was being too ambitious and this was a ridiculous goal to set. However, there's something mysterious that happens when you set a goal and become obsessed with hitting it. Ideas start coming to you revealing ways you can improve your business to help you hit that figure.

One of those ideas eventually led me to Ingramspark and, 3 months to go, I'm very close to hitting 20,000 a month.

I encourage you to never give up. Set goals and work tirelessly towards it regardless of the challenges.

Some people buckle whenever they meet a challenge - they throw in the towel and give up.

Others see a challenge as a minor speed bump...they gather themselves together and forge ahead. Those are the ones that usually make it at the end of the tunnel.

Napoleon Hill said "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"

Believe you have what it takes to reach your dream goal.

5 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by generationz(f): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
HeliosHay:

Ingramspark was a welcome surprise as well. Almost breached the $2000 mark in only my second month on the platform

Below is a breakdown of earnings

KDP Paperback - $6611.48
ACX Audiobook - $4873
Ingramspark - $1785.37

But living in the UK gives you an advantage compared to those in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lolo24: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
HeliosHay:

KDP Paperback - $6611.48
ACX Audiobook - $4873
Ingramspark - $1785.37

Last year (2018), I set a goal to hit $10,000 a month. That was a scary number for me at the time. But I believed it could be done. I worked tirelessly towards it every day and I managed to meet that target in November 2018. I repeated it again in December 2018.

Later in January 2019, I set an audacious goal: To hit $20,000/month before December 2019...effectively doubling my 2018 goal. I was scared that I was being too ambitious and this was a ridiculous goal to set. However, there's something mysterious that happens when you set a goal and become obsessed with hitting it. Ideas start coming to you revealing ways you can improve your business to help you hit that figure.

One of those ideas eventually led me to Ingramspark and, 3 months to go, I'm very close to hitting 20,000 a month.

I encourage you to never give up. Set goals and work tirelessly towards it regardless of the challenges.

Some people buckle whenever they meet a challenge - they throw in the towel and give up.

Others see a challenge as a minor speed bump...they gather themselves together and forge ahead. Those are the ones that usually make it at the end of the tunnel.

Oga o can people pay to use that publisher rocket on a daily or weekly basis ?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
generationz:

But living in the UK gives you an advantage compared to those in Nigeria?

There's no clear advantage anyone in Nigeria can't overcome.. apart from the 24/7 light.

I live in both Nigeria and the UK.

Publishing is an online business...as long as you have access to internet you can do your thing.

Worst case scenario, I spend more on data and generator fuel when I'm in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lolo24:

Oga o can people pay to use that publisher rocket on a daily or weekly basis ?

It's a software people install on their computer...if you know someone who can allow you to use theirs for a charge I guess you can do that
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by generationz(f): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
HeliosHay:

There's no clear advantage anyone in Nigeria can't overcome.. apart from the 24/7 light.

I live in both Nigeria and the UK.

Publishing is an online business...as long as you have access to internet you can do your thing.

Worst case scenario, I spend more on data and generator fuel when I'm in Nigeria

That's not what I was referring to.

I'm talking about the tax treaty.

I believe publishers in Nigeria pay about 60% as tax and only make about 4o% of the]r earnings, right?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
generationz:

That's not what I was referring to.

I'm talking about the tax treaty.

I believe publishers in Nigeria pay about 60% as tax and only make about 4o% of the]r earnings, right?

Nigerians (publishing from Nigeria) can only pay 30% tax maximum because Nigeria doesn't have a tax treaty with the USA.

And the people that publish in countries that have a tax treaty with the US still pay tax...maybe not as much as 30%

Nobody escapes tax...it's just the cost of doing business

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by generationz(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
HeliosHay:

Nigerians (publishing from Nigeria) can only pay 30% tax maximum because Nigeria doesn't have a tax treaty with the USA.

Then amazon takes 4o% right?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
generationz:

Then amazon takes 4o% right?

People seem to be getting this confused so I'll try and clear this up.

When you publish on Amazon KDP you have a choice to earn 70% royalty or 35% royalty. How much royalty you earn with kindle books depend on the price of your book. If its between $2.99 and $9.99 then you earn 70%. Anything outside of that range and you earn 35%.

Now let's assume that you price your book to earn 70% royalty and the cumulative sum you earn in a month is $1000 (70% of total sales)

If you publish from a country that doesn't have tax treaty with the USA, then Amazon will take out 30% for withholding tax

So you will have $700 paid into your Payoneer account

You get $700.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by generationz(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
HeliosHay:

People seem to be getting this confused so I'll try and clear this up.

When you publish on Amazon KDP you have a choice to earn 70% royalty or 35% royalty. How much royalty you earn with kindle books depend on the price of your book. If its between $2.99 and $9.99 then you earn 70%. Anything outside of that range and you earn 35%.

Now let's assume that you price your book to earn 70% royalty and the cumulative sum you earn in a month is $1000 (70% of total sales)

If you publish from a country that doesn't have tax treaty with the USA, then Amazon will take out 30% for withholding tax

So you will have $700 paid into your Payoneer account

You get $700.

Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
generationz:

Thanks for the explanation.
i can help you remove the withholden tax
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by generationz(f): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
eliok:
i can help you remove the withholden tax

How?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by eliok(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
generationz:

How?
send me a message
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
generationz:

How?

If anybody gives you fake tax ids to use..use at your own risk.

People have had their accounts terminated for that when Amazon found out.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by generationz(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
HeliosHay:

If anybody gives you fake tax ids to use..use at your own risk.

People have had their accounts terminated for that when Amazon found out.

shocked
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
I want to go into writing, but I don't really know what to write about.

Please who writes novels here, particularly romance genre?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ranchhoddas: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2019
AncientTimes:
Oga MK82, God bless you for all you have done for me. For listening to me and all my disturbing emails, when I was still a baby in online business. Groping about, seeking for direction. God used you to help me. But sir, I can say that by the mercies of God, I have learned a lot from you and from others on this thread. Now, I can format my books for createspace with expertise, I can format books for kindle within 30 minutes at the most. What about cover, I design covers for both createspace and Kindle with such touch of expertise. To say the least, I have grown. When it comes to keywords, my knowledge has increased like water. I can say now that many of my books are ranking on the first page of Amazon search, which in turn is boosting sales. I thank you sir, and may I say that only God will reward you.

I will make a video of my ebook, createspace formating and book covers and put the link right here for anyone who needs help in that area as an expression of my gratitude to you. Thank You sir, MK82, with respect. See what God has used you to do for me below:.

For some people this might be small, but for me, where I am is a function of God's grace and mercies. I blessed his name for his help so far and giving me the privileged to receive income from this business.
MY earning so far.
Creatpsace
$ 135.96
£ 3.23
€ 4.29

While in KDP, so far this what has happened to my account.
Kdp U. S $ 54.60
KDP UK £ 5.07
KDP ES : € 1.67
KDP Canada: $ 5. 44
KDP AUS $ 2.77

I have over 3000 Kenp read across all my tithes.
And to tell you the least, God has not finished with my account this month yet.
Father, I pray you bless everyone doing business in this thread in Jesus name.

I SAY THIS TO ENCOURAGE SOMEBODY HERE. that this business is real. Start small, take a step. All you need is a laptop, constant Internet connectivity and ability to write, the rest, Amazon will do it for you.

NOTE BEST: I Began serious kdp online business in January. This is my second month and you can see an increase in my income. The month is not even finished yet . Praise God.

In this month, I was so busy, I didnt even publish any book as such. But see what God done with my account. Take a step, earn money online.
This is an old post but still, did you make that video?
Is your whatsapp group still running?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by logadims: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
HeliosHay:

KDP Paperback - $6611.48
ACX Audiobook - $4873
Ingramspark - $1785.37

why is it impossible to someone like you as a mentor?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
HeliosHay:

KDP Paperback - $6611.48
ACX Audiobook - $4873
Ingramspark - $1785.37

What kind of books do you write?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Fastlinkpro: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tela101:

You are believing that guy?

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tela101:

Non-fiction books
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HeliosHay(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
logadims:

why is it impossible to someone like you as a mentor?

It's not impossible but I'm not taking students at the moment.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by logadims: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
HeliosHay:

It's not impossible but I'm not taking students at the moment.
Okay.but I believe you can help me. even without you accepting e as a student. please help me with some keywords I can write on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.