Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415743 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovemko(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Jackofall:

NOBODY SHOULD PAY THIS GUY 1KOBO. Yu got it free yet you want to sell it. you are part of the problems nigeria is facing. this software can be gotten free from nulled site https://www.nulled.to/topic/812747-get-publisher-rocket-v20/page-1 but you have to register for free and comment to unhide it and download freely. ASSHOLE

I don't see the point of attacking the guy if he's giving out his PR with the licence key. The one on that site got no license key so people will end up seeking the key which some people here are also selling 5k. Unless he doesn't sell with the license key but if he does, bro you may have to take down your post
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovemko(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Please help a brother.

aderinde3@gmail.com

Thanks

Haas he helped you? Have you gotten the publisher rocket?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Bros i dont understand wat this means?

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
spendoon:

someone read some pages on your book
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Ok tnk u
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Guys i published a book yesterday but i haven't seen any sales its frustrating because i took my time on this book cry

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2020
spendoon:
Ok tnk u
you can download book report chrome extension
it will help you know the amount, it's easy to use
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2020
spendoon:

Guys i published a book yesterday but i haven't seen any sales its frustrating because i took my time on this book cry

God will help us brother, me sef the sale is nothing to write home about.

do you have publisher rockets

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2020
ambitiouschap:

you can download book report chrome extension

it will help you know the amount, it's easy to use
Tnx mehn really appreciate it but please i published a book yesterday but whenever i search the book on amazon i cant find it
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2020
ambitiouschap:

God will help us brother, me sef the sale is nothing to write home about.

do you have publisher rockets
No what is it
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2020
spendoon:

Tnx mehn really appreciate it but please i published a book yesterday but whenever i search the book on amazon i cant find it

it means your keyword is not good, how many book do you have now?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2020
ambitiouschap:

it means your keyword is not good, how many book do you have now?
Just two for now
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2020
spendoon:
No what is it
you are into kdp and you don't know rocket haba
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2020
spendoon:
Just two for now
write more on hot keyword
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2020
ambitiouschap:

you are into kdp and you don't know rocket haba
Am still new in it
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
ambitiouschap:

write more on hot keyword
Tnx for the advice bro but i was thinking of swear journals because i heard someone saying something about it been profitable but the problem is i have no idea on how to write one
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2020
spendoon:

Tnx for the advice bro but i was thinking of swear journals because i heard someone saying something about it been profitable but the problem is i have no idea on how to write one

it's just some journal like notebook. empty notebook and you just design cover it's paperback
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2020
ambitiouschap:

it's just some journal like notebook. empty notebook and you just design cover it's paperback
So the only i need to do is some design wow cool bro
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please who can put me through on this?
Very frustrating tbh.

Seems kdp doesn't pay anymore, judging from the dullness of thus thread.
I'm new to it though.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by All4good: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
WIZGUY69:
Please who can put me through on this?
Very frustrating tbh.

Seems kdp doesn't pay anymore, judging from the dullness of thus thread.
I'm new to it though.
Simply means your paperback cover is not properly designed.
Did you design it yourself?
Send me PM if you need a cover designer
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
All4good:

Simply means your paperback cover is not properly designed.
Did you design it yourself?
Send me PM if you need a cover designer

Yes Bro.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by singletech(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Hello guys good morning all, please... I came across this trend but I have read page 1 to 8 but I hard to jump here because I can't finish it cus of my schedule... Please any one have summary of this... I will really appreciate it... ujames360@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WIZGUY69(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
ecomerceguru:
Hello, My name is Victor Ojionu, I started kindle Publishing in 2013. I was among the First people who followed this Thread closely when it started.
My Break-through came January 2014 and ever since then it has been smooth sailing. I Made #1 Bestseller all over Amazon in 2016, Mk8 was aware of it then. What this means was that I sold Over 3000 Copies of One Book in a Day and I was Overall Best on Amazon, the book is still selling till date. Over the years I have Maintained This Stats. I am not one to brag but kindle Publishing has changed my life.

Recently, I was Accused of Fraud by the SARs, They came to my House, beat me Up and demanded for an outrageous Amount of Money, which I was unable to provide. Unfortunately, things got out of hand and they defamed my name all over the web, writing all sort of bullsh#t about me, which doesn't add Up. It was a traumatic Experience for me and my family and we are still trying to recover. Soon, the world will hear my Story.

I really do want to appreciate MK8, Kudos for Creating this Life-changing Post on Nairaland, it has absolutely changed my life. Here is my Current Earning For Anyone who's in Doubt. Kindle is a no brainer and a game changer for anyone who is focused and ambitious. I publish in the low content and Gifts book niche . Attached to this post is my current sales and earning for the Doubting Thomas

Nb: Please, Don't contact me for Tutorial or Mentoring. I don't offer tutorial or any of such, I don't have that time. But I can provide assistance on this thread whichever way possible, so everyone will learn.

Damn! Boss.
I don't mind getting your WhatsApp contact o, i use God beg you.. Just want to ask one or 2 question, probably once in a month sef, I hate inconvenience too.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by javaRookie: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Are you looking for a professional and eye catching book cover that can grab the attention of amazon buyers in 3 seconds?
Look no further!
You will get a professional cover design for any niche of choice.
These designs are designed down to reflect the niche of the book at its best.
WhatsApp at o8027572688 for sample.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by versashee: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2020
myjourneysofar:
Using publisher rocket. I found this is it a good keyword to write on?

hello, could you please share the keyword? tongue
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by RajQom(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
God bless every individuals here that contribute on this thread, especially The master MK8. I read the thread to page 35, and will surely finish reading it all soon. Have started working on my first book and will publish soon. I opened account this year 2020, is it still necessary to open an account with payoneer, and other info concerning payments.
Thank u all as you contribute..
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Doskibobo: 4:58am On Feb 11, 2020
RajQom:
God bless every individuals here that contribute on this thread, especially The master MK8. I read the thread to page 35, and will surely finish reading it all soon. Have started working on my first book and will publish soon. I opened account this year 2020, is it still necessary to open an account with payoneer, and other info concerning payments.
Thank u all as you contribute..

of course you will need payoneer in order to receive your earnings if you're living in Nigeria
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by RajQom(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Doskibobo:

of course you will need payoneer in order to receive your earnings if you're living in Nigeria
. Thank u � for replying, will check out payoneer and see what waiting for me
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2020
spendoon:

That's your KENP read.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
spendoon:

Change your mindset. You need to keep publishing and remove your mind from the money aspect for now.

Just make sure you are doing the right thing. Populate your shelf with loads of quality books, not just one or two.

The easiest way to get frustrated in this business is publishing little books and expecting instant sales.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Mcslize:

Change your mindset. You need to keep publishing and remove your mind from the money aspect for now.

Just make sure you are doing the right thing. Populate your shelf with loads of quality books, not just one or two.

The easiest way to get frustrated in this business is publishing little books and expecting instant sales.
Thanks for the advice i really appreciate it, i am working on another book about renal diet do you think its a good catch

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.