Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416497 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by olamilarks(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I'm a newbie — don't worry, I already have a mentor — I need a honest partner in this Amazon kdp journey.

If you're a beginner like me, hit me up, let's motivate each other and share ideas. I'm currently writing my first book and kdp is my everything.

It either works or it works, writing is the only thing this crazy world hasn't taken away from me yet. Please you must be honest person.
I'm interested!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by division2020(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
My experience with payoneer
I used payoneer as a receiving account for my kdp publishing I have been receiving little by little royalty from sales of my books which is not enough for me to withdraw as it's below their threshold

To my greatest surprise I received a mail of charge of 29.85 USD as account maintenance charge, it pain me so much because I was not aware this, after I chatted with their customers Rep she confirmed it as their charge, I just simply went to my dashboard and changed the receiving account to Geepay

I would want to advice us especially newbies to be aware of this charge from payoneer

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by division2020(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Is OP MK82 still on this thread?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mahvie: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
division2020:
I used payoneer as a receiving account for my kdp publishing I have been receiving little by little royalty from sales of my books which is not enough for me to withdraw as it's below their threshold

To my greatest surprise I received a mail of charge of 29.85 USD as account maintenance charge, it pain me so much because I was not aware this, after I chatted with their customers Rep she confirmed it as their charge, I just simply went to my dashboard and changed the receiving account to Geepay

I would want to advice us especially newbies to be aware of this charge from payoneer
Sorry about this. They sent an email regarding this earlier this year. Luckily for me, I had already switched to geegpay then.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
division2020:

shocked

What?!!!

Hopefully, I make this change before I get my first royalty 🙆🏼‍♂️
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HelipsTech: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2023
Please someone should check out this book and tell me what is wrong, I published 2books but no sales yet for years now despite the low price, I don't know what I am doing wrong

http:///44v3TBL
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hello, Guys.

I read a blog post where Dave, the creator of Publisher Rocket said you can ask your book readers for review on KDP at the end of your book.
That is, adding a review link at the end of the book,and asking readers to drop a honest review.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Something like this

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
shocked

Guys!!!

Amazon has finally said something about AI generated work, this is getting serious.

@ilegendd
@Byrron
@Mk82
@all
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Lucasinho(m): 2:43am On Sep 08, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Guys!!!

Amazon has finally said something about AI generated work, this is getting serious.

@ilegendd
@Byrron
@Mk82
@all

The end is it near?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2023
shocked

@Akwesenana, I found out he deactivated days ago but I don't understand the "RIP". Please clarify 😳.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akwesenana: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

@Akwesenana, I found out he deactivated days ago but I don't understand the "RIP". Please clarify 😳.
Rip to his account. cry
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2023
akwesenana:
Rip to his account. cry

shocked

Aigooo, you scared me! grin

Anyway, I was sad too when I saw that he deactivated quietly...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kiekie1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
CANADIAN 670w AVAILABLE !! HURRY WHILE STOCK LASTS !!!

Canadian 670w solar panel now available.

Unit Price : 200k

Tier 1 high quality brand. Verifiable QR code

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by PharmaGirl(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2023
henrymidas:
Hello, Guys.

I read a blog post where Dave, the creator of Publisher Rocket said you can ask your book readers for review on KDP at the end of your book.
That is, adding a review link at the end of the book,and asking readers to drop a honest review.
Hi, could you kindly share a link to the article?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by joinnow: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2023
For those that need help with kdp especially for new beginners or those struggling to make a sale despite having publish some book.I shall teach 20 serious committed ones.
First thing first
Get your geepay or Payoneer account
Register with kdpdotamazon
If you need help with anyone them let me know so I can send you my free ebook on that.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrymidas: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2023
joinnow:
For those that need help with kdp especially for new beginners or those struggling to make a sale despite having publish some book.I shall teach 20 serious committed ones.
First thing first
If you need help with anyone them let me know so I can send you my free ebook on that.

I'm interested
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by joinnow: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
henrymidas:

I'm interested
will commence free training when up to 10 signifies interest ie 50%

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hello my people

Please apart from payoneer which other payment methods can I use to received money from KDP amazon?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by RESHARPENED: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Makavelli001:
Hello my people

Please apart from payoneer which other payment methods can I use to received money from KDP amazon?

Grey.co
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Krak(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Makavelli001:
Hello my people

Grey.co but use the GBP or Euro account, don't use usd.

Or you can use Geegpay, choose the usd.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ratracerebel(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2023
This is 21st century. Not by only school one can grow and start earning a good income. There are certain skills you can learn now, that if well–mentored, the business can become a million dollar business. Do your own research...and you will realise that there hasn't been a better time to learn a skill and turn it into a flourishing business.

This program in my signature can put you on this path...and I assure you that you will never regret it. 20k+ people around the world can't just be fooling you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tillatalk: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
joinnow:
First thing first
I need it bro
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Krak:

Grey.co but use the GBP or Euro account, don't use usd.

Or you can use Geegpay, choose the usd.

Geegpay is not verifying my account
They have been rejecting it since last week.
I have sent them mails but still decline.

Pls what should I do.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Krak(m): 2:22am On Oct 11, 2023
Makavelli001:

Geegpay is not verifying my account
They have been rejecting it since last week.
I have sent them mails but still decline.

Pls what should I do.

If your means of identity is the paper nin slip they may reject you.

Open an account with Grey.co, they should accept you.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2023
Krak:

But I need a USD account.
Someone said I should not open usd account with grey.co
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2023
Krak:

Aw2
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Krak(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Makavelli001:

Aw2

Do you intend to use the account for kdp or what?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silvoice(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Service available
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 1:12am On Oct 15, 2023
Krak:

Do you intend to use the account for kdp or what?

Yes I want to use it for KDP
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Krak(m): 1:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Makavelli001:

Yes I want to use it for KDP

Then open a GBP account on Grey.co and put the GBP address in your kdp account. You will receive all your money, you don't have to worry.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Krak:

Then open a GBP account on Grey.co and put the GBP address in your kdp account. You will receive all your money, you don't have to worry.

What if the book is bought in USD can amazon pay me in GBP??

Also does Grey.co have withdrawal limit

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.