Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415143 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 4:53pm On Feb 20
Krak:

Are you sure you went to an MTN authorized shop? Pls return it ASAP.

You can buy the MTN mifi online on the MTN website or even on Jumia.

Or you can search for MTN shops for your particular town on Google.

Wr are far too dubious in this country.

Also, can you drop a picture of the mifi?

shocked

Yes, it's an MTN authorized store.

I went there this morning and exchanged the external battery with another one — It's currently being charged. I wanted to confront him about the price but decided to let go; I don't want anything getting me uncontrollably angry.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by FashionCapital(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20
Mcslize:

No. You can withdraw even as little as $5. But that's after swapping to Naira and thereafter transfer to your bank account.

Good evening sir

Please how did you bypass the below? 🙏🙏

Or they don't accept new Nigeriaians account!

I have tries to get a US temporary number but most apps are trash and text now isn't working either

Please @superonyi, krak and other gurus in the house, please come to my aid ....🙏🙏

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by FxExpo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20
I posted a video link either on this group on how to bypass this
FashionCapital:

Good evening sir

I have tries to get a US temporary number but most apps are trash and text now isn't working either

Please @superonyi, krak and other gurus in the house, please come to my aid ....🙏🙏
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by FashionCapital(m): 7:03am On Feb 21
FxExpo:
I posted a video link either on this group on how to bypass this

Okay ....thank you so much boss 🙏...will check
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 9:49pm On Feb 21
FashionCapital:

Good evening sir

Complete your account with a real number not virtual number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by FashionCapital(m): 12:40am On Feb 23
Mcslize:

Complete your account with a real number not virtual number.

Okay thanks 🙏.. will update you if it work out
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Mcslize: 1:53am On Feb 23
FashionCapital:

Okay thanks 🙏.. will update you if it work out

All right
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Phantom042: 10:45am On Mar 02
I will buy your kdp account at any rate. Please drop your contact
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02
Phantom042:

Watin you do wey them ban your own grin
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 2:44pm On Mar 03
Hello my people

Pls apart from kdp Amazon, which other platform can I published my book and get a good sales and royalty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Makavelli001: 6:23pm On Mar 12
Hello guys
I published my book in D2D by they delisted it.
Does it mean that Draft2Digital does not accept Nigerian publishers
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Phantom042: 8:01pm On Mar 12
Makavelli001:
Hello my people

Pls apart from kdp Amazon, which other platform can I published my book and get a good sales and royalty.

What of kdp?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by nurd(m): 8:24am On Mar 17
Makavelli001:
Hello guys
I published my book in D2D by they delisted it.
Does it mean that Draft2Digital does not accept Nigerian publishers

You can also publish in kobo writing life. However, it's more geared towards fiction but you can still get trickles of sales with non-fiction.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by nurd(m): 8:33am On Mar 17
Also a Newbie. Started last year.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 8:42am On Mar 17
nurd:

shocked

Wow! Do you use any software like publisher rocket and what kpnd of books do you publish?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Duelee: 8:47am On Mar 17
Phantom042:

How many do you want? Any specificity?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by nurd(m): 8:50am On Mar 17
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Wow! Do you use any software like publisher rocket and what kpnd of books do you publish?

I do look into publisher rocket but I don't trust their data. So, I do all my research on Amazon.

I publish high content books.

I also run ads and have spent $31 this month.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 8:59am On Mar 17
nurd:

I do look into publisher rocket but I don't trust their data. So, I do all my research on Amazon.

I publish high content books.

I also run ads and have spent $31 this month.

shocked

This is impressive. I have been doing this but lack of power supply has frustrated me. I only have three books and sold just 2 paperback sales. So, I can even start running ads with as low as $10? Do you mind telling us the niches? It's okay if you don't want to, I understand.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by nurd(m): 9:18am On Mar 17
SuperOnyi:

shocked

This is impressive. I have been doing this but lack of power supply has frustrated me. I only have three books and sold just 2 paperback sales. So, I can even start running ads with as low as $10? Do you mind telling us the niches? It's okay if you don't want to, I understand.

Learn how to edit and write on your phone. It'll be hard but when you don't have a choice, you have to use the available resources.

As for ads, you can set as little as $5 as daily budget but you can't exhaust it. I suggest starting with 0.10 as your bid. Increase if you're not getting impressions. I started with 0.15 and I still get sales.

I learn kdp is a numbers game, except of course, if you have big bucks for a launch plan and continous advert. So try and publish more by all means, but make it quality. I gun for 50+ pages. I've found the travel niche to be the easiest to make sales. But it is very difficult to write a travel guide well, especially since you won't be visiting most of the locations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 9:27am On Mar 17
nurd:

Learn how to edit and write on your phone. It'll be hard but when you don't have a choice, you have to use the available resources.

As for ads, you can set as little as $5 as daily budget but you can't exhaust it. I suggest starting with 0.10 as your bid. Increase if you're not getting impressions. I started with 0.15 and I still get sales.

I learn kdp is a numbers game, except of course, if you have big bucks for a launch plan and continous advert. So try and publish more by all means, but make it quality. I gun for 50+ pages. I've found the travel niche to be the easiest to make sales. But it is very difficult to write a travel guide well, especially since you won't be visiting most of the locations.

shocked

Wow, thanks alot boss. I'm really surprised you said "50+ pages" when I actually stress myself trying to hit 20k to 30k words.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by nurd(m): 9:36am On Mar 17
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Wow, thanks alot boss. I'm really surprised you said "50+ pages" when I actually stress myself trying to hit 20k to 30k words.

I used to do that when I first started. But go to the best sellers list, you'll see books with very low bsr having like 100-160 pages. And that is around 15k words or so. So I started targeting between 8k to 12k to publish first.

This is what I do. I have a full table of content for each book. After I get to like 100 pages and there are still topics to cover, I put them aside and publish first. If the book starts ranking and is selling well, I go back and add what I can. This way, I can finish a book in two weeks or a month max. I've found this is easier for me than spending two months on a book.

Some books will flop. No way around it. (This is for us newbies). So I try to minimize my effort on such books.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Phantom042: 9:58am On Mar 17
Duelee:

How many do you want? Any specificity?

Old account

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 11:05am On Mar 17
nurd:

I used to do that when I first started. But go to the best sellers list, you'll see books with very low bsr having like 100-160 pages. And that is around 15k words or so. So I started targeting between 8k to 12k to publish first.

This is what I do. I have a full table of content for each book. After I get to like 100 pages and there are still topics to cover, I put them aside and publish first. If the book starts ranking and is selling well, I go back and add what I can. This way, I can finish a book in two weeks or a month max. I've found this is easier for me than spending two months on a book.

Some books will flop. No way around it. (This is for us newbies). So I try to minimize my effort on such books.

shocked

Excellent tips, boss. I followed you in case you want to drop more tips, thanks alot. I'm going to try to write on phone and edit, format, and publish with my phone. The reason it's hard and frustrating for me is due to my low capacity of my phone — it's just 1 GB ram so it lags a lot.

By the way I assume that when you add more contents, you edit the cover with 'edited version ' or there's no need for that?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Duelee: 11:36am On Mar 17
Phantom042:

Old account

Drop your WhatsApp
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by nurd(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Excellent tips, boss. I followed you in case you want to drop more tips, thanks alot. I'm going to try to write on phone and edit, format, and publish with my phone. The reason it's hard and frustrating for me is due to my low capacity of my phone — it's just 1 GB ram so it lags a lot.

By the way I assume that when you add more contents, you edit the cover with 'edited version ' or there's no need for that?

When I edit this way, I don't touch the cover. If I get a negative review about something in the content and I change that, then I'll edit the cover with 'edited version' so new readers can see the error is no longer there... I followed back.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by SuperOnyi: 12:31pm On Mar 17
nurd:

When I edit this way, I don't touch the cover. If I get a negative review about something in the content and I change that, then I'll edit the cover with 'edited version' so new readers can see the error is no longer there... I followed back.

shocked

Thanks boss.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Phantom042: 2:25pm On Mar 17
Duelee:

Drop your WhatsApp

Telegram: @nwaneriego
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dreamxhaser: 3:18pm On Mar 17
nurd:

Hello!

Please do you publish low or high-content books?

Like what is the average word count of your books?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dreamxhaser: 3:21pm On Mar 17
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Same issue

From now henceforth I will stick to 15k to 17k words nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dreamxhaser: 3:26pm On Mar 17
nurd:

Wow! God blessed you for this
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by nurd(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17
dreamxhaser:

Hello!

Please do you publish low or high-content books?

Like what is the average word count of your books?

I only publish high content. When I first started, I try to publish 20k+ word books. Unfortunately, it was not sustainable. First, it requires a lot of effort for each. Second, some of then end up not selling well. Third, and this is the biggest, the printing cost is way higher and reduces my profit. So I start targeting 8k to 12k words now for around 100 pages.

Note: I'll write more if competition demands it. So keep that in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by dreamxhaser: 4:37pm On Mar 17
nurd:

I only publish high content. When I first started, I try to publish 20k+ word books. Unfortunately, it was not sustainable. First, it requires a lot of effort for each. Second, some of then end up not selling well. Third, and this is the biggest, the printing cost is way higher and reduces my profit. So I start targeting 8k to 12k words now for around 100 pages.

Note: I'll write more if competition demands it. So keep that in mind.

Wow! By moredo you mean up to 20k words?

Also how do you know if a competition demands more?

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.