Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414700 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Exoticstan(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Greetings gurus and everyone. I have a small question. Can I unpublish a book that's not doing well, re-edit it and publish it again?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Exoticstan:
Greetings gurus and everyone. I have a small question. Can I unpublish a book that's not doing well, re-edit it and publish it again?

Since you only to re-edit the book, you don't need to unpublished it. Just upload the re-edited file.
That's all.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by phemmyB: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
ok
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
juwoonn:
Mk82 sir, pls I opt in for d amazon pay add 3days ago and my ad was approved, but I just checked my ad status and discovered it had been suspended bcs dey're having billing issues with my card. (I used my naija master card) pls can I use my payoneer master card? If yes..I have just $75 in it..how can I add more fund from Nigeria here.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Juwon, Yes, you should be able to use your payoneer card. I think you can add money to your payoneer card with your Nigerian card. I haven't tried it though. Another way is to get someone to transfer the needed amount from another payoneer card.

Alternatively, get a Visa card from Access bank (by opening a savings account) or UBA Africa (you don't need an account with them).
My UBA Africard works excellently on amazon.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by johnsondbolaji(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello house i hae been waiting for over 2 months now for my payoneer master card an the delivery day is passed, what can i do please?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by juwoonn(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
mk82:

Hi Juwon, Yes, you should be able to use your payoneer card. I think you can add money to your payoneer card with your Nigerian card. I haven't tried it though. Another way is to get someone to transfer the needed amount from another payoneer card.

Alternatively, get a Visa card from Access bank (by opening a savings account) or UBA Africa (you don't need an account with them).
My UBA Africard works excellently on amazon.
Ok..tnx
I have a uba africard.
I'll load it tomorrow then.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2015
johnsondbolaji:
Hello house i hae been waiting for over 2 months now for my payoneer master card an the delivery day is passed, what can i do please?

I didn't have this issue when I applied for mine. It was delivered straight to my house.

Did you enter the correct POST CODE for your area when inputting your details? Let's start from there.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
johnsondbolaji:
You'll still get it as long as your address is correct. Nipost is very wonderful. Their delivery range for letters from America is 1-5 months. Meanwhile, start paying weekly visits to the nearest Nipost office to your area.
If you can't wait and you've already made some money, simply order a new card by DHL at $60. You'll get it in 4-5 business days.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Bestlyf:
That means if each of your books is 50 pages max you would need to have about four of them read through to make $1. This is discouraging as borrows made more sense.

Chai! This is so freaking discouraging o! This made me abandon kindle for a while, but I am back again. God help me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2015
mk82:

You'll still get it as long as your address is correct. Nipost is very wonderful. Their delivery range for letters from America is 1-5 months. Meanwhile, start paying weekly visits to the nearest Nipost office to your area.
If you can't wait and you've already made some money, simply order a new card by DHL at $60. You'll get it in 4-5 business days.

Sir, 1-5 months is too much. Highest 2-3 months. He should check his post code first.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Sir, 1-5 months is too much. Highest 2-3 months. He should check his post code first.
I am speaking from personal experience, and that of a few people that I know. Some people are lucky to get theirs 3-4 weeks. Nipost is very wonderful. When I ordered my first card, I almost became a weekly visitor in their office. After 2 months, I ordered another one through DHL. The initial card came in 4 months.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
wakacome:
God bless the person that created this thread...my total kenp read was more than 500000 pages for the month of July..more than 2500$ in royalty for borrow alone.....@ mk82 God bless you bro,send me your account number so that I can send something.when i receive my payment on September.....God bless you once again,that is all I can say right now..
I like reading this type of post. You just made my day. God bless you too for believing and taking action. Send a message to the gmail on my nairaland profile page so we can communicate.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ken4jj(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mk82,

Is there any effect on free book promotion on KENP read? That is if a book is on free promotion, will it be added to your KENP read during that period?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
ken4jj:
Mk82,

Is there any effect on free book promotion on KENP read? That is if a book is on free promotion, will it be added to your KENP read during that period?
On the free promotion days, everything customers do with your book is free.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
ken4jj:
Mk82,

NO!!!kenp is for books read by a ku/koll subscriber.....but the advantage of putting your books on free promotion is that it would make your book more visible and that could lead to sales or kenp reads...try to create an author page,it works too....
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
mk82:

I like reading this type of post. You just made my day. God bless you too for believing and taking action. Send a message to the gmail on my nairaland profile page so we can communicate.
ok ...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
@mk82 have sent my Whatsapp number to your email...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
wakacome:
@mk82 have sent my Whatsapp number to your email...
Replied
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by twosquare(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
mk82:

I am speaking from personal experience, and that of a few people that I know. Some people are lucky to get theirs 3-4 weeks. Nipost is very wonderful. When I ordered my first card, I almost became a weekly visitor in their office. After 2 months, I ordered another one through DHL. The initial card came in 4 months.
Mine only used 3 weeks for NIPOST when i ordered for my card.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
wakacome:
God bless the person that created this thread...my total kenp read was more than 500000 pages for the month of July..more than 2500$ in royalty for borrow alone.....@ mk82 God bless you bro,send me your account number so that I can send something.when i receive my payment on September.....God bless you once again,that is all I can say right now..

500,000 KENP shocked

Exactly how many books do you have on KDP?
And me I'm here playing away my life.
*ties headtie on waist and dons googles* Time to get serious !

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
mk82:

Okay SIR!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Godmother:

500,000 KENP shocked
Exactly how many books do you have on KDP? And me I'm here playing away my life. *ties headtie on waist and dons googles* Time to get serious !
Na real time to get serious!

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
twosquare:
Mine only used 3 weeks for NIPOST when i ordered for my card.

NIPOST has really improved. When people complain of not receiving their cards, we need to ask them the post code they used in their application Some don't even know Nigeria has post codes.

Post code is the code guys at the post office used to sort mails and packages according to areas and localities.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by twosquare(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

NIPOST has really improved. When people complain of not receiving their cards, we need to ask them the post code they used in their application Some don't even know Nigeria has post codes.

Post code is the code guys at the post office used to sort mails and packages according to areas and localities.
Lol grin @Postcodes got me laughing....that's true...sometimes googling these things helps a lot. Proper address + P.O Box and Postcodes will guarantee the receiving of your package.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Godmother:

500,000 KENP shocked

Exactly how many books do you have on KDP?
And me I'm here playing away my life.
*ties headtie on waist and dons googles* Time to get serious !
whenever you have a book,just post it on goodreads and tell the people on the website that you have a book which they can read for free with kindle unlimited,tell me the reason why they should read your book,tell them that if they read your book that you will also leave a review on their book,when most of them hear the word "review"they quickly get excited to read your book for free,now tell them that they should the read the book with kindle unlimited subcription,some might tell you that they do not want to subscribe but just make them know that they can get free trial for the kindle unlimited subscription..make sure that your book is a good book which they will find it interesting....also try to create an author page and post all your books there....also try to always use the kindle countdown deal as your promotion tools,it works better for me than free promotion......well i have 125 books on kdp select and i have another 62 public domain books which is not on kdp select...........all those 125 books were written by people on fiverr......i give them the job on fiverr and they create the book...most of the books are within 20-50 pages.....goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
twosquare:
Lol grin @Postcodes got me laughing....that's true...sometimes googling these things helps a lot. Proper address + P.O Box and Postcodes will guarantee the receiving of your package.

Yeah, it's funny but very true! I used to think it was only in the developed world post codes were used till I googled and found out Nigeria also uses post codes.

Anytime you come across peeps complaining of not receiving their Payoneer card, the first question to ask is: did you input post code in your application?

BTW, I used my home address and I got my card like 2-4 days after the stipulated time frame.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
wakacome:
whenever you have a book,just post it on goodreads and tell the people on the website that you have a book which they can read for free with kindle unlimited,tell me the reason why they should read your book,tell them that if they read your book that you will also leave a review on their book,when most of them hear the word "review"they quickly get excited to read your book for free,now tell them that they should the read the book with kindle unlimited subcription,some might tell you that they do not want to subscribe but just make them know that they can get free trial for the kindle unlimited subscription..make sure that your book is a good book which they will find it interesting....also try to create an author page and post all your books there....also try to always use the kindle countdown deal as your promotion tools,it works better for me than free promotion..

Nice suggestions. Are you into fiction or non-fiction books? Did you include picture in your author page?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Nice suggestions. Are you into fiction or non-fiction books? Did you include picture in your author page?
ferhyntorlah:

no pictures!!!!i observed that alot of people who buy books on amazon are whites and many of them are racist and they hardly buy books coming from black authors...am into non-fiction books,i basically publish books like recipes book,books on how to's e.g how to make money,how to create this,how to create that,how to cure this,how to cure that,symptons of this symptons of that,just write anything informative......i even make sure i translate most of my books to other languages so that i can target other customers coming from spain and other countries....i use google translator to translate my books...

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
wakacome:
no pictures!!!!i observed that alot of people who buy books on amazon are whites and many of them are racist and they hardly buy books coming from black authors...am into non-fiction books,i basically publish books like recipes book,books on how to's e.g how to make money,how to create this,how to create that,how to cure this,how to cure that,symptons of this symptons of that,just write anything informative......the pseudonym i use on amazon most of the time is.....and guess what?i even make sure i translate most of my books to other languages so that i can target other customers coming from Spain and other countries....i use google translator to translate my books...

Bros, before nko? I mean white pix. Since you do not use any, author info without pix will do.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Bros, before nko? I mean white pix. Since you do not use any, author info without pix will do
i don't use any pix

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.