Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (417201 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kay29000(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
mk82:

Someone told me there are now payoneer exchangers on nairaland. She exchanged for N205 to $1. Maybe there will be others that can offer better rates. I am still withdrawing at N186 because I haven't found a better way to get an amount close to street value. Again, one has to consider the issue of trust.
If you know someone who has payoneer account in the USA or Europe, you can transfer your funds to them
They will then withdraw and send foreign currency to you which you can sell in black market.

Whoa! 186? That's so annoying, when you think of how much you can exchange it if you have the cash at hand.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emmanuelnce(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
kay29000:

Whoa! 186? That's so annoying, when you think of how much you can exchange it if you have the cash at hand.

juwoonn:

Thanks bro..i will research about her.
No testimonials, no patronage.
half bread is better than none.
mk82:

Someone told me there are now payoneer exchangers on nairaland. She exchanged for N205 to $1. Maybe there will be others that can offer better rates. I am still withdrawing at N186 because I haven't found a better way to get an amount close to street value. Again, one has to consider the issue of trust.
If you know someone who has payoneer account in the USA or Europe, you can transfer your funds to them
They will then withdraw and send foreign currency to you which you can sell in black market.

Selling your Payoneer account money is a waste of time, you can easily run into scammers. The best and safe way is to withdraw with your Payoneer MasterCard card.

Ask yourself, those people you are selling to at the rate of 205#, if they go to withdraw the money with their MasterCard, won't it be at the current rate which is 199.25# per $$$. Don't call them fools, they know what they are doing.

Better withdraw with your MasterCard because you don't know these people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

Selling your Payoneer account money is a waste of time, you can easily run into scammers. The best and safe way is to withdraw with your Payoneer MasterCard card.

Ask yourself, those people you are selling to at the rate of 205#, if they go to withdraw the money with their MasterCard, won't it be at the current rate which is 199.25# per $$$. Don't call them fools, they know what they are doing.

I'm sorry but I STRONGLY disagree with your reasoning.
We have TRUSTWORTHY currency exchangers around. Emphasise on trustworthy.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by juwoonn(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

Oga don't talk if u don't understand things. I've been into this exchange business for long. 4yrs now and I've never been scammed. You just need to know the trusted exchangers and not anyhow person.

I exchange neteller funds for N270 with etradexchange and they resell at N330.

Exchangers don't follow the normal ATM route. People wants to load their payoneer card but they can't do that from Nigeria. An exchanger that buys payoneer doesn't withdraw with ATM. They will buy at 205 and sell to those that need at 250. That's how it works.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by juwoonn(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

at the current rate which is 199.25# per $$$. Don't call them fools, they know what they are doing.
For ur information we are not newbees here..I've been withdrawing from payoneer since 2014.

The cbn official rate is 199 but the idiotic commercial banks exchange for us @184-186.
I withdrew $612 last week @N183 per dollar and I paid for a domain name I bought with my firstbank mastercard @N289 per dollar. Does that sound cool to you?
Wake up, chill and learn if you wanna learn. Don't jump into what you don't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Joevics(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
usermane:

Your books are in non-fiction category. In Kindle the top selling categories under non-fiction are Health fitness, Nutrition and Self-Help(How to) books. Fiction outsells non-fiction on Kindle by a landslide. You want to try fiction if you have a good and compelling story and you are willing to deal with the bulky writing it demands. Aside Er0tica; Romance, Fantasy, Thrillers and Mystery are top selling categories you can cash in on.

In the end, your primary concern should be developing an awesome product. It all boil down to your strength and effort
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

You are clueless....did you know that most people that buy payoneer are always reselling the funds at a higher rate to those that need it or they might buy the payoneer from someone and resell it to another person by helping the person order for items on amazon since amazon accepts payoneer card....be informed....imagine withdrawing through the ATM at 186naira when you can sell it to resellers at the rate of 210naira that is 24naira difference..meaning that if you sell 1000$ you will gain 24000 higher than what you would have gotten from the ATM...24k na some people two months salary ooo..grin

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emmanuelnce(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
juwoonn:

Oga don't talk if u don't understand things. I've been into this exchange business for long. 4yrs now and I've never been scammed. You just need to know the trusted exchangers and not anyhow person.
I exchange neteller funds for N270 with etradexchange and they resell at N330.
Exchangers don't follow the normal ATM route. People wants to load their payoneer card but they can't do that from Nigeria. An exchanger that buys payoneer doesn't withdraw with ATM. They will buy at 205 and sell to those that need at 250. That's how it works.

Okay juwonn,

Who are the trusted Payoneer exchangers? I would like to know them.

Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 3:47am On Feb 14, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

Okay juwonn,

Thanks.

Dude,
No offense, but you should have said that first, instead of banishing Payoneer exchangers.

Jesus! I nearly believed you, you know.

There are lot of newbies on this thread, I'd appreciate if you don't mislead us.

Thanks!
And thanks to everyone else that cleared up this issue.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emmanuelnce(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2016
EroticDesigns:

Dude,
No offense, but you should have said that first, instead of banishing Payoneer exchangers.
Jesus! I nearly believed you, you know.
There are lot of newbies on this thread, I'd appreciate if you don't mislead us.
Thanks!
And thanks to everyone else that cleared up this issue.

So, you don't know any Payoneer exchanger, and you are talking like you know one.

No vex, you even get Payoneer? You don exchange before? Apart from Payoneer, do you have any online wallet that is funded?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EnterPRO: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

Okay juwonn,

Thanks.

I can buy your payoneer. contact me on whatsapp.

details on my profile. thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

So, you don't know any Payoneer exchanger, and you are talking like you know one.

No vex, you even get Payoneer? You don exchange before? Apart from Payoneer, do you have any online wallet that is funded?

Don't misunderstand me.
Yes, I do have a Payoneer account.
Your comment had me thinking twice about using an exchanger.
I'm quite certain that I'm not the only one who was discouraged by your comment.
My point is, look before you leap, man.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Kreemsy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have ordered for the payoneer card with the closest zipcode to my house,3weeks ago.i really hope it come quickly.how long will it take to get to my house? You guys are really great
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by EroticDesigns: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Does anybody undestand knepc 2.0? Mk82. Gurus in the house.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

Okay juwoonn,

Thanks.

You can check out SGCSolutions here: https://www.nairaland.com/2945042/buy-paypal-fiverr-upwork-freelancer

She offers the highest rate so far.
She's legit and genuine.
Tested and trusted 101%!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
EroticDesigns:
Does anybody undestand knepc 2.0?
Mk82.
Gurus in the house.
Knepc 2.0 is just Amazon's attempt to tighten the lapses in the kenp read program. Some people are trying to game the system by using larger fonts, adding empty pages to their books etc.
With the new system, the page count of many books will reduce by 10-15% while a few will increase in page count.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Emmanuelnce(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Guys it seems PayPal is now accepting Nigerians. I got a message from Fiverr to withdraw my money through PayPal.

Later I checked Google playstore, surprisingly, I saw that Nigerians are now allowed to download the PayPal app from Google playstore. Check out the picture below.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by completey(f): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Emmanuelnce:
Guys it seems PayPal is now accepting Nigerians. I got a message from Fiverr to withdraw my money through PayPal.

Later I checked Google playstore, surprisingly, I saw that Nigerians are now allowed to download the PayPal app from Google playstore. Check out the picture below.

Where have you been? undecided
Emmanuelnce:

Where have you been?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

This is good news!
Finally
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lillylove2(f): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Pls who has written a novel here. Is it selling? Or is everybody writing non fiction
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
completey:

Where have you been? undecided

Where have you been?
I think he meant Nigerians are now allowed to use the "receiving feature"
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lillylove2(f): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls answer me o. Has anyone published a fiction on Amazon. Is it selling?
Im asking because all my non fictions are not selling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Ewenla202: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
To MK2 the prof., other contributors and especially the sisters thanks for all you have shared on this thread. May you all continue to prosper without ceasing in all your endeavours. AMEN. Real work has to begin now, having gone through the thread from pg 1 to the end.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
lillylove2:
Pls answer me o.
Has anyone published a fiction on Amazon. Is it selling?

Im asking because all my non fictions are not selling

It should be this month. This Feb seems to be pretty bad. I have gotten just 20 sales this month. Why not try uploading your fictions to okadabooks.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lillylove2(f): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Godmother:

It should be this month. This Feb seems to be pretty bad. I have gotten just 20 sales this month. Why not try uploading your fictions to okadabooks.com
Thanks. Do you write fictions?

Lolz. Okadabooks? The fiction is western themed

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 4:49am On Feb 26, 2016
lillylove2:

Thanks. Do you write fictions?

Lolz. Okadabooks? The fiction is western themed

Yea, the name is funny. Lolz. But your book can still sell there cos the site is not specifically for Nigerians.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by juwoonn(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
I think he meant Nigerians are now allowed to use the "receiving feature"
Oga i sent you a PM last week but you didn't reply. Just wanted to inquire somethings.

pls can you give me a hint on how to create a photobook for free?

i downloaded blurb but they are charging me.

tnx
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by meetmal03(f): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Guys, you can get free images at these sites. I noticed that pixabay doesn't have a comprehensive database of photos and most times you don't get what you want.

Pexels.com
Isorepublic.com
Goodfreephotos.com
Negativespace.co
Skitterphoto.com
Stocksnack.io
Photopin.com
Unsplash.com
Foodiesfeed.com
Picjumbo.com

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by juwoonn(m): 11:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godmother:
Guys, you can get free images at these sites. I noticed that pixabay doesn't have a comprehensive database of photos and most times you don't get what you want.

Pexels.com
Isorepublic.com
Goodfreephotos.com
Negativespace.co
Skitterphoto.com
Stocksnack.io
Photopin.com
Unsplash.com
Foodiesfeed.com
Picjumbo.com

God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Godmother(f): 3:25am On Mar 01, 2016
juwoonn:

God bless you real good

Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.