Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (417799 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Agbaghe: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2017
Free Book Purchase!!!
Hi guys, get our unique Book for free from today till tomorrow at 11:00pm . Just follow the link and get the book for free on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078L9LG3T

Free Book Purchase!!!
Hi guys, get our unique Book for free from today till tomorrow at 11:00pm . Just follow the link and get the book for free on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078L9LG3T
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akashi01(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bring Your US iTunes | Amazon | Steam | Walmart gift cards ($10-100) for Swift Exchange.

Call/WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348157857333
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by JoshMedia: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2017
cheehummer:
I heard it's possible to withdraw from payooneer to your local domiciliary account. Has anyone tried it?

Yea, I also heard it,
It's really cool
It will favour you while exchanging it through us as we buy at a rate higher than the normal rate you exchange payoneer or wire transfer.

Check my signature for contact.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by HCpaul(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hello Guys, pls how do I go about tax information on Amazon KDP
It's urgent pls
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zdoh(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Zidohexchange is always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Bring all your Freelancer/Blogging work funds

Such as:

PAYONEER

SKRILL

NETELLER

BITCOIN

PAYPAL

Instant Payment guarantee:

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Please House I need help. I opened my mail and got this messages from kindle, stating that someone reported me for copyright infringement. According to them, some words (phrase) I used as title of one of my books is copyrighted and I can't use it. To my surprise they have taken the book down already. Please have you witnessed such? How do i go about it? I don't want to lose my account. I attached a photo of their message. Thanks

cc: mk82

AncientTimes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
lovediehatelive:
Please House I need help. I opened my mail and got this messages from kindle, stating that someone reported me for copyright infringement. According to them, some words (phrase) I used as title of one of my books is copyrighted and I can't use it. To my surprise they have taken the book down already. Please have you witnessed such? How do i go about it? I don't want to lose my account. I attached a photo of their message. Thanks

AncientTimes
Just hold your peace, forget that book, learn your lesson and start working on other books. Pray the situation does not escalate to the next level (lawyer letters and account termination).
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
mk82:

Just hold your peace, forget that book, learn your lesson and start working on other books. Pray the situation does not escalate to the next level (lawyer letters and account termination).
Thanks for your prompt reply sir.

Please I want to know how long it will take before I get my first payment from kindle. I have reached $100. Thanks again
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2018
lovediehatelive:
Thanks for your prompt reply sir.

Please I want to know how long it will take before I get my first payment from kindle. I have reached $100. Thanks again
Do you have a Payoneer account and have you added the bank account details to your kindle account? If yes, there is no minimum payment amount. You will be paid 60 days from the end of the month you made the sale. January sales are paid by end of March, February sales end of April and so on.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
mk82:

Do you have a Payoneer account and have you added the bank account details to your kindle account? If yes, there is no minimum payment amount. You will be paid 60 days from the end of the month you made the sale. January sales are paid by end of March, February sales end of April and so on.
I have already added payoneer to my kindle. Please will it start counting from the end of the month I made the first sale or from the end of the month my sales reached $100?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
lovediehatelive:
I have already added payoneer to my kindle. Please will it start counting from the end of the month I made the first sale or from the end of the month my sales reached $100?
From the end of the month you made the first sale.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Egonne1(f): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bring your Payoneer funds for quick exchange at better rate. No delays. Any quantity. No limits.
Contact is on signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2018
lovediehatelive:

AncientTimes

did you include a copyright page in ur book?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
mk82:

From the end of the month you made the first sale.
Thanks.. Please I just checked my account details and it seems like what I added is just tax info. How do I add payment details please. I have payoneer
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chiscomax:

did you include a copyright page in ur book?
Yes
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
lovediehatelive:
Thanks.. Please I just checked my account details and it seems like what I added is just tax info. How do I add payment details please. I have payoneer
Click on your name to go to account details page. Under "Getting Paid", look for where it says "Add A Bank Account " Add the USA bank account details you got from Payoneer then scroll down and save.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by lovediehatelive(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2018
mk82:

Click on your name to go to account details page. Under "Getting Paid", look for where it says "Add A Bank Account " Add the USA bank account details you got from Payoneer then scroll down and save.
I have added it successfully. Thank you! smiley
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2018
Check my signature or thread below to get a verified and legitimate USA Bank Account Remotely From Nigeria to Make Payments Online, Send and Receive Money Securely.
https://www.nairaland.com/4305411/open-run-verified-usa-bank#64427551

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Chiscomax(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
JoshMedia:

Yea, I also heard it,
It's really cool
It will favour you while exchanging it through us as we buy at a rate higher than the normal rate you exchange payoneer or wire transfer.

Check my signature for contact.

i saw the option on d2d. thats a good news

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2018
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Good day all,
Masters in the house, check out my new releases. Is there anything I can do better? Thanks in advance.

Unforgivable Sin (Sin Series)
by Vanessa Hampton et al.
Link: http://a.co/3SEID5G

The Rising
by SC Huggins
Link: http://a.co/9c2W8Va
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Daraplato(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2018

I design professional book covers for Kindle and Createspace.

I can format your book also for Kindle and Createspace.
Contact me on WhatsApp and let's get started. 0.8.1.0.1.091320

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by humblehustler: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello. Please I am in need of very skilled graphics designer who is good in kindle covers. please I need your services urgently.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by AncientTimes: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mcslize:
I started writing 1 September,2017. I have published 4 books so far. I am about to publish my 5th book but no single sale yet. This is getting me discouraged. mk82

First, I want to correct an impression. This business is not MMM. It takes work and more work. Not all of your books will sell. Others may sell and some may not. THE GREATEST TOOL YOU HAVE IN THIS BUSINESS IS MOTIVATION. I repeat, Motivation. I repeat again motivation.

Write and keep writing. If your books sell, good. If they don't, that is also good. But move in and write more.

Never give up. One of my first books I wrote in 2016 when I began this business in December, sold few copies. And then it went into hernbination. After a long time, the book picked up and began to sell like fire. I have never changed Keywords for that book. It is just selling like wild fire. This month, that book in my createspace sold the most copies.

Keep writing and writing more. I hope this helps.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Olaxbolax100: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Please sir, is there any whatsapp group for dis
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Daraplato(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
humblehustler:
Hello. Please I am in need of very skilled graphics designer who is good in kindle covers. please I need your services urgently.

Hello. I can design your professional Kindle covers. Message me on Whatsapp. Check my number below
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akin2011: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Start exchange your iTunes card with good price

$50 12500

$100. 23000

And lot more

Scammer please keep off and I only exchange genuine iTunes card.
More info WhatsApp 080. 75. 91. 09. 87
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by RearVoice: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2018
Please someone help me with the invite link to the WhatsApp group of this thread.thanks
Boss @ancienttimes
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by RearVoice: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2018
AncientTimes:

The boss. I hail you.
Boss abeg I need the invite link to the WhatsApp group. or add me with this number @ +2349021565418. thanks boss I would really appreciate it
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Brightgem(f): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Xandulyn:
Okay, so after about a month plus of reading and continuous research on Amazon KDP, I eventually published my first book. All thanks to God and to MK8 for this thread. Not only that, he also helped with reviewing my first book cover and title. Boss, I appreciate. Below is my book cover, actually did it myself for $1. Here's also the link to the book which is currently enrolled 3 days on KDP Select.

Your criticisms are welcomed. @Mk8 and other mentors.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076W3LH4W/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_4pf9zb496QWG3

PS: I noticed that the subcategories I intended to publish my book wasn't available to me. I was made to choose other subcategories. How do I get Kindle to publish my book under the right subcategory?
Hi, ur book got my attention, looks like it will make a good read. I like topics around family, parenting, relationships and the likes. Pls what informed pricing the book that low? and how many pages have u got, I am currently writing one too I intend to publish. MODIFIED - I see its 51 pages, that's quite some work. How do people work around the tax bla bla info when setting up account, I think that was an obstacle for me over a year back when I tried to register.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.