Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation (16506 Views)

Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Why am I not surprised. A country that is governed by same set of monkeys.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by braine(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Chai
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by omenka(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Tonitelli: You have to be kidding me!!laugh no go kill me for this country!!

Kidding you I'd be damned if there's anyone who didn't know that most of those pro-odua protests and statements are just a sham induced by money from her office. No one with a disabused mind would imagine supporting a thing like this.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Bpriest(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2013
I thought everyone in alaigbo was an international businessman. Na so poverty reach una ?
How are you different from beggars and amaljiris that you guys insult every single day ?

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Lagosbabe1: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by alex1612: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2013
That's too cheap for them to sell their future
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2013
These are students, not agbero, that know that their counterparts in the universities are at home because of the wickedness of government to honour their agreement with ASUU.
I weep for Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by oladapoa1(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Igbo youth were of a better mind. I knew the protest then was a plot.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by igbsam(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2013
SMH.....the youths of this country ehn, hia!!!!!!!! I comment my reserve o!
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Moukafoam(f): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2013
lakhadimar: Look at the Nigerian youth selling their future for pittance

You mean the Igbo youths? undecided

Instead of them to ask why they are being hired, they were busy thinking of what to use the proposed 10k for sad

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Moukafoam(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Orlando Owoh: These are students, not agbero, that know that their counterparts in the universities are at home because of the wickedness of government to honour their agreement with ASUU.
I weep for Naija.

I have to agree with you on this one angry
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by BabaEleko(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Honestly, i expect every patriotic igbo man on nairaland to condemn their people for bringing shame onto their igbo heritage.
$62.3 dollars (10k)? Is that your guts and integrity's worth ? Y'all should bury ur gullible heads in deep sea of shame!!! sad embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Akshow: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2013
I wonder how much the nairaland twats were paid for their own support.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Gwekzy: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Cheap minds
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Bpriest(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2013
Shameless biafrans .imagine angry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2013
Moukafoam:

You mean the Igbo youths? undecided

Instead of them to ask why they are being hired, they were busy thinking of what to use the proposed 10k for sad
Nigerian youths my friend..olodo
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Akshow: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2013
Where are those nairaland bigots that believe every story bad abt their region is bad journalism? This is fake news! They will rave and rant like rabies infected dogs. Hahahahahahaha I laugh in Spanish.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Prymestrr(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Ugom38: chinekemeee,The same way T A supporters came to FUTO in 2012 to carry Abia state students for their bursary,only for them to reach the government house and discover that they came to campaign for T A orji with a promise of #10,000. each.they were later given #1000
idiots. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ROTFLMAO!!!.... *laughing in spanish!!!
Why d hell am i not surprised?!
D old foolish ingrate of an Abia state governor who organises occasionally jamboree tagged YOUTH EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM wer indigenous students from evry surrounding tertiary institution comes down 2 d state governments house 4 a full day partying, noise making, watching invited entertainers perform on stage with our young promising ladies shaking what God gave dem 2 d croud without shame or reserve while negleting der primary responsibilities as students.
Smh... Seriouly, Nigeria is a LOST Cause joor!
Youths v not even d slightest knowledge of their purpose in life much less as NIGERIAN CITIZENS.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by pmc01(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2013
No wonder one of the stupid children said Nigerian airports can now compare favourably with the best airports in the world.

The 4k never finish? I trust say na dat day some of them girlfriends go don use the money go fix hair..... Back to square 1.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Bpriest(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2013
They are not even honest among themselves,choi igbos and money, from N10,000 to N4,000 grin I laugh in biafran

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2013
Someone should tell me this is a joke....this cant be serious. Huh, if Nigerian student can be use like this, then which way Giants?

Are these the future leader and tomorrow groom of this nation? How on earth can Nigerian student from the east be so daft and could sell their birth right for just 4k?

I just wish we can get the list of those paid for the protest....they deserve serial punishment. Also the coordinator deserve to be in jail. This saga should serve as enlargement of nigeria prison facilities cuz many shall end up in prison.

Im just glad this whole BS is unwinding during Oduah period. This is how our politicians got to office when it boldly in their face that they are corrupt. Our people are served with peanut and some materials to sell away their glory all to one man's pocket. We are all criminals as lagbaja said. The only thing that can save this nation is a massive revolution. Need to treat ourselves as criminal then gun down those big belly pen robbers. Oduah should be sacrifice for the corruption in this nation.

Someone should release Oduah for jungle justice.....this is the real justice which this nation deserve. Let me hear you say REVOLUTION
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2013
Is dz d daily post u want us to believe, d yoruba owned media and der campaign of columny-
Home / About
About
DailyPost Nigeria
News Editor:
Ali Adoyi
Politics Editor (National):
Wale Odunsi
Politics Editor (South):
Emmanuel Uzodinma
Politics Editor (North):
Maina Maina
Entertainment Editor:
Comrade Ameh Godwin
Metro Editor:
Feyi Afisunlu
Sport Editor:
Ifreke Inyang
SW media at work, well Stella Oduah aint going no where until d Judge says guilty.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by tomzman: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Things like this make me wonder if there is any hope for this country. Even if the older generation has failed, shouldn't the youths learn from their mistakes and stand for what is right. These f.ools have decided to mortgage their future for #4000, what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Prymestrr(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19: Is dz d daily post u want us to believe, d yoruba owned media and der campaign of columny-
Home / About
About
DailyPost Nigeria
News Editor:
Ali Adoyi
Wale Odunsi
Politics Editor (South):
Emmanuel Uzodinma
Politics Editor (North):
Maina Maina
Entertainment Editor:
Comrade Ameh Godwin
Metro Editor:
Feyi Afisunlu
Sport Editor:
Ifreke Inyang
SW media at work, well Stella Oduah aint going no where until d Judge says guilty.
It seems d judge is gonna pronounce a GUILTY VERDICT much sooner dan we expected.
# Mtcheeeeeeew!!!
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Bpriest(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2013
I guess N4,000 is enough to set an international business in alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Bpriest(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2013
You should b ashamed
lygn19: Is dz d daily post u want us to believe, d yoruba owned media and der campaign of columny-
Home / About
About
DailyPost Nigeria
News Editor:
Ali Adoyi
Wale Odunsi
Politics Editor (South):
Emmanuel Uzodinma
Politics Editor (North):
Maina Maina
Entertainment Editor:
Comrade Ameh Godwin
Metro Editor:
Feyi Afisunlu
Sport Editor:
Ifreke Inyang
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Skullomania(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2013
I'm not surprised. Everybody's on street hustle
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by oduaboy1: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2013
Home / About
About
DailyPost Nigeria
News Editor:
Ali Adoyi
Wale Odunsi
Politics Editor (South):
Emmanuel Uzodinma
Politics Editor (North):
Maina Maina
Entertainment Editor:
Comrade Ameh Godwin
Metro Editor:
Feyi Afisunlu
Sport Editor:
Ifreke Inyang
Am sure all media houses in nigeria is owned by yorubas,with 100% of yoruba staffs,foolish bigot.
But come to think of it this biafrans can anything for money,mortgaging their future for a peanut of 4000,pathethic people.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Adex097: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2013
Howmuch did they pay the E-supporters here on Nairaland.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Adex097: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Chanchit: Osanobua...! I knw no right thinking person would do that for free..
If I'm approached for this kind of deal, I would gladly accept, then xpose them anonymously.

The guys still got something for their effort, Nlders are doing it free of charge..
Hehehe...you think so??
Nothing is free in naija...this E-defenders are paid ...
Don't be surprised if I start supporting this corrupt leaders in the nearest future wink
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by texazzpete(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Adex097: Howmuch did they pay the E-supporters here on Nairaland.

The likes of Sincere9igerian and Jmaine are the elite, probably paid per month. They are the 'intelligent Esaus' who are given enough cash to quell their conscience for helping to ruin their country for their children.

The likes of Taharqa and Rossikk are the impact force, using insults and crude logic to stifle intelligent discourse. They are probably paid per post.

People like Wilywilly are tribalistic haters and do it for a bottle of 'monkey tail'

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Reappoints Dabiri Arewa As NIDCOM Chairman / 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos / Toyin Saraki Praises Her Husband As They Celebrates 27-Year Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.