Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Liveprofile Shutting Down For Blackberry Messenger? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Liveprofile Shutting Down For Blackberry Messenger? (1223 Views)

Finally Blackberry Messenger To Hit Android And Ioson June 27 / Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Is Expanding To Ios And Android This Summer / RIM Launches Blackberry Messenger 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liveprofile Shutting Down For Blackberry Messenger? by moneymaker24(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Around late hours of yesterday, i got a forwarded email from my friend which seemed to have been from liveprofile and according to the message, it seemed more like liveprofile was shutting down for bbm.

According to liveprofile, liveprofile will be shutting down on december 1st thus giving recommendations to bbm.

Read the message from liveprofile below:

LiveProfile is shutting down – not to worry, Now that BBM is available!

We are truly grateful for your support over the last three years. Unfortunately LiveProfile will be shutting down on December 1st. But not to worry, BBM is your best place for chatting and sharing with your friends on BlackBerry, iPhone® and Android™. BBM gives you features you won’t find on other messenger apps. Things like delivery and read notifications so you always know your messages arrived, BBM Groups that let you connect and share with up to 30 friends at once, and a BBM PIN that helps protects your privacy. And that’s just the start.

Now, the question is, is liveprofile sold out to blackberry or are they been paid for this?

Source: http://www.trueinternetworld.net/2013/10/liveprofile-shutting-down-bbm.html
Re: Liveprofile Shutting Down For Blackberry Messenger? by everyday: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
is to save resources

(1) (Reply)

See Proof: My Recent Verified US Paypal Account I Created / Anyone Who Can Repair This Clock? / Create Email Account Without Phone Number Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.