Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? (5479 Views)

Highlander Or Jeep / ***Important Tips On Buying A Car Or Jeep From Copart Auction*** / Need good car or jeep for #1.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by nkc(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2008
fotodaddy,

so u whipped me, i am coming to lag with my 4motion and qx4 shocked shocked shocked, at least qx4 qualify, if wahala bust for 4motion, HUMMER GO RESCUE grin grin grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 5:16am On Jul 13, 2008
how is wish i cld have been there, well, i am sure that one day soon, i will be able to join you guys and have fun, but hope i cld come with my wife sha and not some sisi.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by nkc(m): 5:21am On Jul 13, 2008
rhino

i bet u dat sisi, fit be pesin wife smiley
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 5:26am On Jul 13, 2008
nkc, na true you talk oh, make i look her well and be sure say no be my wife oh, anyways, i trust my wife jare.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by nkc(m): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

worry not, yur wife is right beside u wink wink wink wink
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 5:36am On Jul 13, 2008
Yes oh, always in my heart
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by nkc(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2008
smiley
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 5:50am On Jul 13, 2008
Good nite, make i go sleep to wake up early for church.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2008
$$Rhino:

how is wish i cld have been there, well, i am sure that one day soon, i will be able to join you guys and have fun, but hope i cld come with my wife sha and not some sisi.

I went with my 6 month pregnant wife and daughter. Another guy came with his son and daughter. Last week, the hummer was full of wife and kids. So i guess everyone is welcome!!!

And now with our extra-long tow-rope, even nkc fit come with him passat grin grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by Teejay07(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2008
@fotodaddy,

I beg to apply to join in this fun. I have a weather beaten '99 Pathfinder.

Please dont tell me I am not qualified O. Ok, maybe I should look for a tow-rope and bring along as well. So, what is your verdict?
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2008
Teejay07:

@fotodaddy,
I beg to apply to join in this fun. I have a weather beaten '99 Pathfinder.
Please don't tell me I am not qualified O. Ok, maybe I should look for a tow-rope and bring along as well. So, what is your verdict?

There's no discrimination here OOO shocked shocked

And am sure your 1999 pathy is more than good enough to join in the fun. Am sure you saw the pic of the Hilux. And it was driven by a woman!!!! So everyone with 4 WD who can pull their own weight is welcome!!! grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by Teejay07(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
Great, now that I know that I am more than welcome. Let me know when the next trip will be and where the meet-up point is.

I am eagerly awaiting your reply.

Best regards.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2008
Make sure there is one in december oh, when most cld be home
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by sultaan(m): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2008
It is always good to deflate your tires to 25psi for more traction when driving on a beach.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2008
sultaan:

It is always good to deflate your tires to 25psi for more traction when driving on a beach.

where is the source of this?

Fotodaddy,
I will see if I can bring along tyre-chain.
I am looking at sometimes in end August.

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by jenju(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
I envy you guys o. Wish I were in lagos so I could enjoy the safari with you all. Your activity reminded me of the 4x4 Safaris organized by the tourism industry in Aruba, and the Caribbean Islands. I always enjoyed them when I travel to those places.

Oyibo people go pay big money to explore the outskirts of cities such as Lagos. This could be a nice business opportunity for those who may have been bitten by the entrepreneurial bug. I'll be glad to supply all the SUV's at very attractive prices. smiley
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
who is the moderator of this page?

can you make sure, this remains on very top?

it is a weekly event and some of us would like to join whenever in naija.

thanks.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2008
fotodaddy,

was there any meet-up this weekend?

how often is this organised?
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2008
landis:

fotodaddy,

was there any meet-up this weekend?

how often is this organised?

Wew didn't meet up this weekend. I will always let folks know when we are meeting.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2008
fotodaddy:

Wew didn't meet up this weekend. I will always let folks know when we are meeting.

Can you fix one for Aug 23 weekend?

it would be nice to be around.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by tobaaro(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2008
New vehicles have been posted and offers have been revised at www.9jacars..com. Do check it out?
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by deji99(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2008
FOTODADDY
This is fantastic!!! grin
I will soon be joining you guys just watch the space lipsrsealed
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2008
WEY THEM OOOOO cool grin wink

[size=26pt]We are going this weekend!!! Are you game? Then Watch this space for details tomorrrow!!!![/size]
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by Teejay07(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2008
@fotodadddy,

let me sign in here and now. Abeg, provide the details sharp sharp o. Also, what are some of the stuff we should bring along. I will be on the lookout for your reply.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 6:44am On Aug 15, 2008
Teejay, we all meet up at Micheal's on the island (its the joint opposite ocean view restaurant) for 11-1130 am and should set out at 12. A tow rope is not a bad idea although we have some in the group. Water, Plastic slippers, some dough for food (or you can come with your own food) a camera is also a nice idea. Come with a friend (but not your pregnant wife as she will not really like it as you fly over the bumps !!! sad) sadBut most of all come with a good sense of humour and an adventurous spirit.

See you all tomorrow. grin grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by Teejay07(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2008
@fotodaddy,

will be there. See you then.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2008
ok then
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by keba(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2008
make una enjoy wink wink
nothing do una cool cool
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by komekn(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2008
You guys Enjoy! Enjoy!! Enjoy !!! i cannot make it this time stuck in the abysmal summer of the north west. shocked shocked shocked
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
kpele!! We go post pics so you go know the extend of the enjoy!!! grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by Ukpekeson(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2008
FOTOPAPA,

I DE FEEL U, I WISH I AM IN LAGOS.

I WISH U ALL A HITCH FREE ADVENTURE.

CHEERS,

ONE LOVE.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2000 Lexus Jeep For Sale ! 2.8m / *SOLD**SOLD*American used 2010/2011 Toyota Camry Le - V4 engine / 2006 Audi A6 3.2 Quattro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.