Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? (5459 Views)

Highlander Or Jeep / ***Important Tips On Buying A Car Or Jeep From Copart Auction*** / Need good car or jeep for #1.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2008
It was fun today. roll call; There were 7 trucks eventually, a Hummer, 2 Pathfinders, a Prado, a Pajero, a G class, a Hilux. Some pics.

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2008
some more

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2008
And more

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2008
And the pee pit stop!!! grin

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2008
You surel know how to make a broda miss home. cry
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2008
$$Rhino:

You surel know how to make a brother miss home. cry

But why!!!! You suppose know say thats not my intent!!! smiley
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2008
fotodaddy,

NICE PICTURES

But, why this weekend? I thought I said end of August.

I beg YOU have to organise another for next weekend 23rd. we can afterwards go for BEER, i pay.

I will be in Lagos, I want to get dirty and coming with the ONLY SUV: RANGE ROVER 4.6

grin cheesy

enjoy some fun below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH-OUTXY4MY
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2008
Landis, be sure that this is not the last time we will be doing this. In fact we do this as often as possible. Not sure yet about next week but watch this space and we'll see.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2008
fotodaddy,

I am watching this space, we gotta have something for this weekend. we gotta.

grin cheesy grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2008
Landis are you for real!!! Na so Teejay talk say him dey come and we no see him headlight talk less of brake light.

Anyway, we go see. Nows the time to work hard so we can play hard at the weekend. wink
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by Gamine(f): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2008
Fotodaddy, you said no Rav4

my sister does that route with a Rav4, like almost evry day
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by waoosa(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
@landis, make sure the RANGIE 4.8 represent o. I don't want to hear story. I am a fan of this machine. If to say my papa get refinery or I dey work, sorry chop nigeria money, like our senat, for Abuja I for buy one. until then.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by komekn(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2008
The Fellowship of adventure with likeminds= UNBEATABLE KAI, KAI, I deh miss Oh !!! grin grin grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2008
Gamine:

Fotodaddy, you said no Rav4

my sister does that route with a Rav4, like almost evry day

I hear you  wink
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by Gamine(f): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
You best hear me oo, cos ive riden with her!!!

im still learning how to drive cry

when im done i will join u guys!! grin grin

i mean, u pple pass my house sef! tongue
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2008
fotodaddy:

Landis are you for real!!! Na so Teejay talk say him dey come and we no see him headlight talk less of brake light.

Anyway, we go see. Nows the time to work hard so we can play hard at the weekend. wink

YES, for REAL.

Your escalade and Hummer are in for big wahala.

waoosa:

@landis, make sure the RANGIE 4.8 represent o. I don't want to hear story. I am a fan of this machine. If to say my papa get refinery or I dey work, sorry chop nigeria money, like our senat, for Abuja I for buy one. until then.

fotodaddy go see pepper.
cheesy grin cheesy

see preview for below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06jmReDezek

1 Like

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by sultaan(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
fotodaddy:

But why!!!! You suppose know say thats not my intent!!! smiley

That is a good clip of a 4x4 truck, you can see all 4 wheels turn, and a slip differentia.
Range Rover just has a bad reputation because of its high cost of maintenance.It started out as an offroad truck en.ded up as a super luxurious truck you'd be afraid of taking offroad
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2008
sultaan:

TRange Rover just has a bad reputation because of its high cost of maintenance.It started out as an offroad truck en.ded up as a super luxurious truck you'd be afraid of taking offroad

Thats so true. Well for us, we know say e no dey so hard so nothing spoil.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by labiyemmy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2008
You guys need a Sat Nav in case y'all get lost.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=156651.msg2677613#msg2677613

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2008
@labiyemmy:

You guys need a Sat Nav in case y'all get lost.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=156651.msg2677613#msg2677613

Yemmy, I canot agree with you more. However, not just yet. But pretty soon. You see most of us are also bikers and this is the kind of thing we need on our tours.

Meanwhile, just out of curiosity, wetin you dey go do for jakande road at 2am?? grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by labiyemmy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
fotodaddy:

Yemmy, I canot agree with you more. However, not just yet. But pretty soon. You see most of us are also bikers and this is the kind of thing we need on our tours.

Meanwhile, just out of curiosity, wetin you dey go do for jakande road at 2am?? grin

Oh no - I wont dare

It was simulated indoors from the sat nav device.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by komekn(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
Landis,
I cannot prove it but I think the vested interest of Jeremy in relation to all things British and Range Rover makes me thinks the whole thing was contrived.
The Range is good but I don’t think the Escalade and Hummer could have performed so abysmally the way Jeremy and co have portrayed it.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2008
komekn:

Landis,
I cannot prove it but I think the vested interest of Jeremy in relation to all things British and Range Rover makes me thinks the whole thing was contrived.
The Range is good but I don’t think the Escalade and Hummer could have performed so abysmally the way Jeremy and co have portrayed it.

Komekn, I agree with you totally. Its so obvious that the whole thing was staged. Otherwise how did the Escalade get stuck in that position?? Also I am sure the RR will do the same in that situation.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2008
FOTODADDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY,

This weekend, we got to do the '4X4' Rally.

can you give time on Saturday

grin cheesy grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2008
We are organizing. I'll give you a feed back tomorrow!! wink
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by Eagle1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2008
@fotopapa

Pls correct me if I'm wrong. U sure say no be Eleko u just go come back? All those palms grin grin grin grin grin

No mislead d bros wey dey yonder say Nigeria don sweet reach dis o. no doubt Eleko is sweet, but all dat tory about one long drive, i no know o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2008
Vulture, our route is simple enough. At the end of Ligali Ayorinde, we go of the road and keep on running parallel to the beach till we get to Alfa beach. There we again follow the road to goshen and further on to the end of the road to the track you see in the pictures. We actually get the end of the track. On our next trip we plan to get to eleko and drive back , along the shore line to Alfa beach.

We are also exploring other routes in the immediate environs of lagos so if you get suggestion tell us. And make you no tell us make we come your house, even though I know say sometimes we need boat to reach there!!! grin

1 Like

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2008
fotodaddy,am around in vi.pls call 08058354127. Tks
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2008
Landis, I am so sorry!! Just seeing yours. We ended up not going. Coudnt muster up enough guys. Looks like almost everyone had something to do today. I'll give you a call later though.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by Teejay07(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2008
@fotodaddy,

first let me apologise for disappointing you guys on that day. My wife was to travel out on Friday, but missed her flight due to my fault I must say. And, we now had to reschedule the flight for Saturday and check in time was from 11 am while the flight was for 2.30pm. My punishment was to run around to re-confirm the ticket and ensure that she makes that flight. Else, I would have been in okro soup. Thank GOD she made the flight and the trip o.

Also, I have been out if town myself for some time now. Just got back now and saw your post. Once again, my apologies.

Regards
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by toshacer: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2008
I have a BMW X6 - do i qualify?
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2008
tosh_acer:

I have a BMW X6 - do i qualify?

Why not if not?? But will you have the liver to get it all dirty and roughened up?? wink

Teejay07; noted, thanks, we'll be in touch as soon as we set up again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your Advert On Www.carsdey.com ,fastest Growing Nigeria Website: / Registered 2000 Honda CRV (700k) (Cheapest ever) / Super Clean Toks Rx 350 07 @ 3.3m 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.