Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja (2089 Views)

Rich Kids Of Instagram – To Curb His Son, A Father Changes Credit Card Limit / Shameless Stunt! Nahnah Abynah The Girl With The Leak Video Is Not Dead! / Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by Rilwayne001: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Money is good. .I repeat Money is good. .Lol
So, According to DeleMomodu , Some rich kids pull
stunts every Sunday with expensive cars till the tyres
catch fire + those screeching sounds the tyres make
like em' formula 1 drivers ...and funniest / amazing
part is that a crowd gathers to watch these rich kids
drive like that Every Sunday is some part of abuja!
See wetin this children dey do with money!
Hmmn. .More photos below..

Culled from DeleMomodu's Instagram Page

Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by iterator25: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Awesome!
Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by Dpeacemaker101: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Please what is the location?

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by kokoA(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
I thought they've stopped them from this?! I use to go watch them some times back.
Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by liloelawwal(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
we have being watching it before Dele got wind of it.e don tey na.some of the boys were even arrested some years ago n prosecuted.
rich men children no dey hear word,one jst come frm india,he had an accident in d process,broke his hand n tore his flesh
Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
This has been going on for some years now. 2009, if my memory serves me well.
Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by IAMBREEZY: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
the same thing i was doing with my homies in abj back then,damn it was fun then
i remembered when cops were after us mehn omo see speed that day i did doughnut with so much acceleration, mehn lol.
Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by Waspy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
ExtraStale gist.....when it kickstarted, TVs picked it, even NTA
Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by Nogen: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
kokoA: I thought they've stopped them from this?! I use to go watch them some times back.

Stopped? Not yet until they ram into spectators and have them killed!
Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by Madawaki01(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
IAMBREEZY: the same thing i was doing with my homies in abj back then,damn it was fun then
i remembered when cops were after us mehn omo see speed that day i did doughnut with so much acceleration, mehn lol.
only if wishes were horses.
Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by goldtooth: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Madawaki01: only if wishes were horses.
beggers will ride
Re: Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja by Tapout(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2013
IAMBREEZY: the same thing i was doing with my homies in abj back then,damn it was fun then

Madawaki01: only if wishes were horses.

goldtooth:
beggers will ride

grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account / See the Scorpion i killed this morning(see Pictures) / Apart From Blog And Forum, Which Other Website Can Bring Earning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.