Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Mesut Ozil Gives His Arsenal Shirt To Jose Mourinho; Calls Him ‘the Best Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mesut Ozil Gives His Arsenal Shirt To Jose Mourinho; Calls Him ‘the Best Coach (1007 Views)

Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal / Thierry Henry Scores On His Arsenal Comeback Debut / Jose Mourinho Cannot Be The Best Coach In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mesut Ozil Gives His Arsenal Shirt To Jose Mourinho; Calls Him ‘the Best Coach by Tchitntdu(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2013

Mesut Ozil risked the wrath of Arsenal fans and manager Arsene Wenger as he gave his Gunners shirt to Jose Mourinho, reportedly labelling the Chelsea boss ‘the best coach in the world’.
Mourinho got the better of Wenger once again at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday as the Blues won the Capital One Cup fourth round clash 2-0 to extend the Frenchman’s winless run against his old rival to nine matches.
And the sight of his club-record signing Ozil embracing Mourinho before handing over his jersey at the end of the game will have done little to improve the Gunners manager’s mood.
Mourinho and Ozil worked together at Real Madrid and the German playmaker was seemingly unrepentant afterwards, with 101greatgoals claiming he later explained: ‘I gave my jersey to Mourinho because he’s the best coach in the world and I love him like a father.’
The comments can’t have gone down well with his current boss, but Wenger was just focused on getting back to winning ways against Liverpool at the weekend.
‘When you give the first goal away in big games you leave yourselves a mountain to climb, particularly against a team who are good on the counter and defend well,’ he said.
‘It’s difficult to swallow, but the mistakes are so big they can be corrected. We have to keep the basis of our game and go into the next one.
‘Our most important game is on Saturday. We are in a strong position in the league and I want to take advantage of that.’

Source. http://www.mediapostng.com/2013/10/mesut-ozil-gives-his-arsenal-shirt-to.html

Re: Mesut Ozil Gives His Arsenal Shirt To Jose Mourinho; Calls Him ‘the Best Coach by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
..See me n u bout to have a BIG problem ozil undecided U better take those words back str8 up angry...n don't 4get d jersey
Re: Mesut Ozil Gives His Arsenal Shirt To Jose Mourinho; Calls Him ‘the Best Coach by lexyman(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2013
A very high percentage of people that is involved in the round leather ball are uncultured ... You should be loyal to your employer ...
Re: Mesut Ozil Gives His Arsenal Shirt To Jose Mourinho; Calls Him ‘the Best Coach by Ajibel(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2013
What the _fuck, Özil angry It'd have been berra off just giving the jersey without vommiting that _shit of words he said. Dude fall ma hand oo sad sad
Re: Mesut Ozil Gives His Arsenal Shirt To Jose Mourinho; Calls Him ‘the Best Coach by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2013
grin LMAO!!! Nice one Ozil. Say it as it is!!!

#TeamChelsea

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract / Guus Hiddink To Take Over From Mourinho! / Checkout Inside Of Angel Di Maria's Mansion At Manchester (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.