Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Actress Liz Anjorin Explains Why She Dumped Christianity For Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Liz Anjorin Explains Why She Dumped Christianity For Islam (1149 Views)

Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Liz Anjorin Explains Why She Dumped Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Popular actress Liz Anjorin surprised many recently when photos of her on Muslim Pilgrimage to Mecca surfaced online. She later announced that she was changing her religion from Christianity to Islam. She also dropped the name Elizabeth and announced that she would like to be addressed as Aisha, in light with her new religion. Liz has finally opened up about why she made the decision..

Liz tells City People
"It happened in a miraculous way which I have been expecting for long, not that I woke up yesterday and decided to change my religion. By birth, I was half Muslim and half Christian. My father was Christian while my mum was Muslim. Growing up I went to church because of my father. I didn't have a choice at the time but I have always had interest in Islam so immediately my father died I switched over to my mum's religion. It is a religion I love so much. Also Aisha is now my official name though Liz is still my name and I will continue to use the name to do movies.
Source - City People

Re: Actress Liz Anjorin Explains Why She Dumped Christianity For Islam by lahify(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
it's pure ignorance or not havin proper undastandn of ur religion dat makes u switch to anoda. nd besides u r a bad influence to islam. d way u act on movie set dos not depict u as a God fearin lady
Re: Actress Liz Anjorin Explains Why She Dumped Christianity For Islam by sureteeboy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
At first, she said it happened in a miraculous way. She also claimed she became a muslim just because her father died. Is it a miracle that her father died? The fact is, She was never a christian.
Re: Actress Liz Anjorin Explains Why She Dumped Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2013
So what happens if her mom dies?. Turn to atheism? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Omotola's Outfit To Ebony Vanguard Award --- HIT OR MISS!!!!!!!!!!! / New Track By Dbanj "Press Yansh" (www.insta-snitch..com) / PHOTOS: Davido, Ice Prince, And Tiwa Savage Meet American Fans On Revolt TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.