Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister (8164 Views)

Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself / Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics / Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by princeokek: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
With Momma W and my sis @msddg a loooong time ago,

one word,Beautiful!!

http://www.celebgists..com

Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Jordanmusa(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, that nigga had hair?

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by IAMBREEZY: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wow lovely family.
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by angelTI(f): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jordanmusa: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, that nigga had hair?

lol. Mummy W sef wore brazillian hair!
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by whytangel(f): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Waoh...he Iڪ veri handsm wen he was litu...
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by 3ace(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Seems their mother is half-breed.
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by freda506(f): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
cuties
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by demelza: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
3ace: Seems their mother is half-breed.
Chei! This is even more derogatory than half-caste.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
[size=15pt]no way, banky w wore wig for dis picture. and fixed eye brows[/size]
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Tolexander: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Where is the father?
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by ajasa4link: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wow they all look cute...but where did bankole suddenly developed the huge head ?.....what went wrong with the shape of his head along the line? Any idea?
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by jmaine: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Abeg where him sis currently dey . .Na that one consign me grin
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by denzel2009: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2013
demelza: Chei! This is even more derogatory than half-caste.

Don't mind him. He meant cross breed.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by ifyalways(f): 4:38am On Nov 01, 2013
The sister is cute
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Ariyke: 5:31am On Nov 01, 2013
cool Cute Family
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Tolexander: Where is the father?

Over here.
Any problem?
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2013

Damn, dude!
Remind me not to ever insult you. grin
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by chimerase2: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
whyt angel: Waoh...he Iڪ veri handsm wen he was litu...
u dey find follower wen u no de gree tweet cheesy
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
only looking at SISTER W,, tht gal ixzz xo fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss...

I MUST MARRY A HALF BREEDgrin
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Biim: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Cute ajebutter kids, pretty mom.
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by sassyangel1(f): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
denzel2009:

Don't mind him. He meant cross breed.

I am so sure he meant racial breed...
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by amakufrancis(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nice pix

banky W mom nd daughter
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by anonymous6(f): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2013

His mother is beautiful but she doesn't look like a mixed race person to me, I and my family memebers of mine have similar features & skin tone and we are black and nigerian, stop being ignorant

I guess Omotola Jalade, Bukky Wright, and etc are also mixed breed to you, ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by idupaul: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
anonymous6:

His mother is beautiful but she doesn't look like a mixed race person to me, I and my family memebers of mine have similar features & skin tone and we are black and nigerian, stop being ignorant

I guess Omotola Jalade, Bukky Wright, and etc are also mixed breed to you, ridiculous

Pic or sharrap

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
idupaul:

Pic or sharrap
EXACTLY..
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by whytangel(f): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
chimerase2: u dey find follower wen u no de gree tweet cheesy

Excuse M̶̲̅ε̲̣?....wahs u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ biz wit ma signature?...if U̶̲̥̅̊ cnt ∂σ wahs dia,den pls my dear...mind u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ biz...
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Lolitua(f): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
holy holy holy holy...so diz dude fyn wen him small...hu la la..d sis na ma big bro gal oo...make no body luk ha syd ooo....
.where d pop c de?...shey na cotonou/naija man him b?..
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by Iceman296: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2013
Lovely!
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by abdulwastecx(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2014
3ace:

No the mother is quarter breed...
slave mentality. ..every light skin woman with a wig (gowt hair) must be half breed
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by abdulwastecx(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2014
3ace:

No the mother is quarter breed...
slave mentality. ..every light skin woman with a wig (goat hair) must be half breed

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Picture Of Mum And Sister by philantoxx(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2014
bankie doubleyu.our RnB king

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Hotter, Mikel Obi Or His Brother? / Majek Fashek Was The Best Husband But… – Wife, Rita Fashek Breaks Silence! / Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.